>walk in
>"what.. what kind of bread do you want"
>visibly holding back tears
>ask him whats wrong
>tells me a senior friend of his killed himself right before graduation
>"it's like.. well what's your favorite band"
>"pink floyd i guess"
>"you kids still listen to that kind of music?"
>spend the next 20 minutes talking about older shit like Zeppelin etc.
>he's visibly smiling by the end
>"drop on by some time man"
>come in every week or so and talk about music
>realize that my favorite hobby has the capability to cheer people up just through conversation

Attached: mc_rock.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Are you gay or something?

faggot

Isn't that the plot from Call Me By Your Name?

Good for you, OP. I'm glad you brightened someone's day.

This is exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. In WHAT CONTEXT did the idea of homosexuality come into play? It isn't even a joke. There was no humor in each of your comments. This post had literally NO homosexual undertones to it. Just because two guys meet and become friends and can finally discuss their interests together, doesn't mean they desire to consummate. By that logic, every person who's had a friend is automatically gay. Fucking idiots, I swear. You idiots need to delete these posts.

>being this gay

Attached: 1403818430039.jpg (300x169, 22K)

fag

No, you inbred. The only time I've ever been called "homosexual" was, and still is, on Sup Forums (everyone gets called a faggot here, let's be honest). My friends see me as a bit feminine sometimes, mostly because of my idealism, but I am 100% not gay at all. I've had 2 girlfriends and multiple crushes on other girls before, to the point where I sometimes had to conceal my boner in the presence of cuties.

Besides, even if I were... the LGBT community probably would hate me for what I wrote in 6th grade...

I looked at traps for two hours earlier today and I'm still more heterosexual than you, user. :|

bait

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

which traps, user

this is some gay bait

lol the boner story biggest fragile masculinity ever

saved

did u all realize that this triggered retarded is extremely homophobic?

Which one?

what did you write?

Annabelle Lane, Jenna Flowers, Kylie Maria, and some random traps in webms posted on /gif/ that I don't know the name of.

how many triggered retardeds are you seeing in this thread?

i'll have to check those out later, thank you very much kind user

These guys. (, , , , , , , )

On the first page of a new notebook I got in 6th grade, I wrote, "WELCOME, FAGGOTS, TO THE EPICAL (word I made up that means the transcendece of epicness) MIND OF (my name)!!!!"

I also drew an airplane riding between a dick shaped like a corona.

good taste user.

RHCP is pop rock

This is exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. In WHAT CONTEXT did the idea of homosexuality come into play? It isn't even a joke. There was no humor in each of your comments. This post had literally NO homosexual undertones to it. Just because two guys meet and become friends and can finally discuss their interests together, doesn't mean they desire to consummate. By that logic, every person who's had a friend is automatically gay. Fucking idiots, I swear. You idiots need to delete these posts.