Bane?

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXBUW7X0NOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayy

>haha look guys can I be a meme now?

How does anyone go there and not instantly die of cringe

What's funny is that it was drawing of a child. He just held it up to the cam.

That guy is pretty embarrassing as are most of the Sup Forumstards coming there, but the liberal protest that is in session there right now is just disgustingly self-congratulatory and fake. Coming there with a megaphone and box to stand on, being there for ten minutes and suddenly claiming the space to be their "holy ground", it's disgusting.

>this country was founded on the freedom of religion
Is that bitch fucking stupid?

Seriously though, I love this show. Best series about a politically charged location in NYC I've ever seen.

>>this country was founded on the freedom of religion
>Is that bitch fucking stupid?

No but you are! It obviously was dude, this is History 101. The Puritans? Thanksgiving?

I'm pretty sure it was founded on Europeans building big ships, sailing the seas and making what they find their property. As we do.

There exists something called the constitution that goes out of its way to ensure religious freedom. It is a formative text of our republic.

>we

you couldn't build a simple raft fuckhead

The history of America does not begin with the constitution. I don't even know why you are arguing with what I'm saying. The USA were founded as all countries were founded: The people who lived there died, other people came and built a civilization. I'm also pretty sure that witchcraft and religiosity outside of Christianity were even less welcome back then than they are now. Saying it was "built on religious freedom" is manipulative nonsense.

I can but I said "we" not "I".

How is that funny

2deep4u

youtube.com/watch?v=dXBUW7X0NOc

Let's not forget the kino scene.

Literally the first thing they did was outlaw Catholicism, nevermind Muhammadism that would be instant pitchforks. The Puritans' settlements are the results of them not being able to tolerate the popery of the Anglican Church for any longer and Dutch being too hard to learn.

he will not divide us

Oh boy I never thought you people would be so autistic

>these are the people you post with

Hotheads please leave