How will these women react to Brexit?

How will these women react to Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2013/08/meet-middle-aged-women-who-are-britains-female-sex-tourists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rape incoming.

Can't rape the willing

I honestly don't even know what to say.. if this is real fuck this earth

bullocks

these are the kinds of people who should be stoned to death! im not muslim and i dont like islam but this is a good reason to fucking convert! we need to get rid of cuckism.

If you can't tell a fake Daily Mail article when you see one, your a real stooge.

>if this is real

its not

It's fake newddit

It's not real senpai.

wow it rly makes u think

Its fake, they would never expose universities for the indoctrination centers they are.

it's not far from the truth though

newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2013/08/meet-middle-aged-women-who-are-britains-female-sex-tourists

Still posting this fake? Here's to hoping the next French terror attack kills you and your frog family lol

>middle aged
Not that surprising, given how many middle aged men go off to places like Thailand for similar stuff.

it's not rape if you ask "Do you want me to use a condom?"

Considering the French govt is going to send the refugee camps across the Channel after Britain leaves the EU, I'd say they'd find it much more convenient

This isn't real.

I-is it....??

This can't be real. This has to be fake.

It's not real, you dumb fuck.
have you heard of google?

Pretty sure they said they wouldn't, senpai

>Britcucks
When I compare my mind to that of the average subhuman Brit, I can only pity him.

It's a fake article. Lurk more.

what the...

Of course it isn't real. That chick look Brittish to you?

It's just a burger trying out red blankets in Sweden.

Haha wtf. Is this real?

Fucking degenerate Cucks.
Enjoy your STDs

London, once master of most of the world, has become a branch office of Pakistan and now has a Muslim mayor, who sets about correcting the morals of the English. No photos of women in skimpy clothes, you degenerate rascals. Can caning be far behind?

fake as fuck. are you guys even trying anymore?

Then you must be a branch office of the Mexican & West African Coalition?

ehehwh shitty hoeleee

I wouldnt doubt it, Leaf...

White women are whores. Especially Canadian women..

The thumbnail on my phone gave me the impression that woman had some crazy titties

burn the coal, pay the toll
enjoy ur aids