Australian election - Only 5 days to go!

Who are you voting for mates?

Have you already voted?

I cast a sneaky ballot for Nick Xenophon Team here in my local.

Who do you think will win?

Does it matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/courts-law/siege-victim-katrina-dawson-may-have-been-in-pain-during-hail-of-bullets/news-story/35ec6f29c1afdb58cbe12b884475a641
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/electorates/
baka.com.au/comment/australia-has-a-strong-case-for-joining-the-eu-20160627-gpsl0t.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Q and A on tonight? Who is on?

im not gonna vote in the house of reps because there are no good candidates in the ACT. in the senate ill probably preference sustainable australia, then all the right wing meme parties, meme christian parties, absolute meme parties, libs, labor, and then greens last lel

polls suggest libs will win and im kinda secretly hoping they do just so faggot lefties get BTFO

Pls bring back tones

i think about that episode all the time. peter hitchens is so incredibly intelligent and miles above that absolute dropkick dan savage

thinking about it makes me mad

Geez it was an even bigger clusterfuck than we already knew:

>HOSTAGE Katrina Dawson sustained at least seven gunshot wounds when police stormed Sydney’s Lindt Cafe.

>The inquest into the siege has heard details of the injuries sustained by Ms Dawson, including that a total of 55 grains of bullet fragment were removed from her body.

news.com.au/national/courts-law/siege-victim-katrina-dawson-may-have-been-in-pain-during-hail-of-bullets/news-story/35ec6f29c1afdb58cbe12b884475a641

Lib Dem if they're on the ballot in my area. Liberals otherwise.

Xenophon is a nanny state ban everything NIMBY cunt.

>no good candidates in the ACT
There is literally no point voting at all. The results in both the two house seats and the senate are not in doubt. Most parties don't even bother contesting there any more.

>nanny state ban everything
He just wants to protect the plebs from flushing their dole moneys down the pokies.

Is that really the most important issue we face today? He needs a whole party of his own just to ban pokies? He's a cunt.

pretty much family

Has anyone had a bit of a flutter on various election outcomes?

Personally I use Sportsbet.com.au

Haven't had much of a go this year as I have found I enjoy election night drama less if I have a financial stake in various happenings not happening if you know what I mean.

Re elect Tony pls

Stop the boats

>Is that really the most important issue we face today
It is actually pretty important, although you don't hear about it as much as you used to. But it is fucking sickening what goes on.

>Xenophon actually spending money on shills

Fucks sake, m80. Thats illegal you know.

The shill script his office issues to us doesn't even mention pokies. He has moved on from that anyway.

>Not writing in Abbot as a fuck you to the establishment
I'm disappointed in you cunts

fucking hell libertarians are autists

Prep the Turnbull, cunts.

Pic related is tonight's Q&A panel.

The boong should be good for some muh abos laughs.

Who the fuck are we voting for?

I feel like an idiot telling people I'm voting for Pauline Hanson. Is she really as bad as people say? I might out lib dems first.

liberal democrats, dont know who to preference after that probably just straight to liberal since most small parties may mean well but are filled with absolute dregs

>Is she really as bad as people say?
That is how you know she is good. How they all hate her!

>influential radio broadcaster
>alAN jones

Holy shit, I read Alex and nearly choked.

You don't know Nick Xeonophon until you've done nangs with him.

>filled with absolute dregs
Could have been describing your Liberal Democrats. Libertarians are the most autistic people in the country.

>Boong next to Jones
This could be fun.

Mah nigga.

Probably one nation, then liberal, then meme parties, green and labor.

>Professor of Indigenous Studies
Studying what? A crooked stick?

Turnbulll

Lid dems in senate, with LNP second then some meme right wing partiers to trigger my lefty friends

>nearly choked
That is what happens when Alan Jones corners you in a public toilet stall and forces you to your knees.

Leyonhjelm is a fucking boss, you shut your whore mouth

>people legitimately voting or preferencing liberals to be edgy

a lot here are shoving their tongues up her arse but I honestly doubt shes there for anything other than paycheck + pension

>living in a house of women
>ask them who they are voting for
>probably just greens lol i really care about asylum seekers :)
>later have to explain to them the difference between labor and libs and also difference between house of reps and senate

these are women in their mid fucking 20s and they know absolutely FUCK ALL about how our country is run and couldnt give a fuck either.

the only way the west will be saved is if we stop letting these fucking idiot women vote.

Is there a site which lists the parties in my local area? I can't find anything on Google.

Two red cross doorknocker cunts just tried to tell me that 25% of australian school children are starving wtf is this shit? Super pushy too, wouldn't even fuck off when I said I'm in the middle of dinner.

Anyway hows pauline going?

>Leyonhjelm is a fucking boss
He is all imported American memes and no substance.

Pushes for fag marriage too.

I want my same-sex marriage plebiscite. Fuck the sodomites.

>A crooked stick?
And the big hollow one that you make fart noises in.

Not that I know of.

>Only 5 days to go!
Wait what, really?
Who do I vote for lads? I haven't been paying attention.
I just heard them both pandering to women really pathetically and transparently.

>Pushes for fag marriage too.

Of all the things I dont care about, I dont care about fags the most.

It's literally going to be Libs or labour. Who would you prefer?

Liberal Democrat if you want some rights back and nanny state to fuck off.

>professor in boong studies
Why does autistic shit like this even exist

My sister is volunteering for the greens and I was grilling her so hard on why I should vote for them and she couldn't stand up to any scrutiny.

Absolute rubbish.

lnp lower house
lib dems upper house

abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/electorates/

if i were you i wouldnt tell people you are voting for pauline but she is literally the most based woman in australia. the general public know fuck all about her other than she's a mean old racist white woman but she's an absolute top bitch.

lel she's the target of so much hate from the major parties and australian media, she'd be absolutely mad if she was in it for any other reason than her love for this country

>I honestly doubt shes there for anything other than paycheck + pension
She will say what she thinks and stand up for this country. And it takes courage. The major parties ruined her life last time. Had her thrown in jail on trumped up charges.

She deserves a paycheck and pension.

Also

>tfw working for AEC this week organizing postal votes
>will be counting votes sat night

AMA I guess

>Stop the boats

The boats are just a distraction so people don't notice that human trash from africa and the middle east is flooding into the country 'legally'

Why the fuck are we spending 14,000 dollars on painted walkways.

A drop in the bucket sure, but isnt this shit coming outta taxpayer money?

Btw vote 1 ALA or Family First boys.

Christian Democrats

ALA

Can we still throw our votes away on microparties?

Either way I'm not voting for Liberal or Labor. I also don't particularly want to vote for Greens either.

Why even include them? Who fucking cares?

People who vote for Tony Abbot still can, he is standing for re-election.

You realise we don't have a presidential system right?

because she tell the truth
and people don't like it

can you please rig it for pauline?

>voting to destroy the Great Barrier Reef
>Voting for grazing and mining in national parks
>Destroy R&D in the country and continue the brain drain
>Destroy communications infrastructure in the country for decades to come
>Defund and destroy infrastructure investment in general
>Defund public schooling
>Voting to scap the NDIS so crippled children can't get support or education or medical care
>Defunding of Medicare forcing everyone on Private Health Insurance
>Voting to continue Negative Gearing so none of you will be able to afford a house on an average wage
>Voting to continue fracking on peoples personal property against their will completely destroying their lively hood and property valie

>Doing all of this to "Trigger" people on Reddit

Are you all literally autistic or what? The Liberals are legitimately the worst party in this fucking country by a mile. All their policies suck fucking dogshit except for their close landed corporate mates.

Unless you are a property developer or mining conglomerate, there is literally zero reason to vote the Liberal Party.

No, the security & checks are insane. I couldnt so much as sneeze on a ballot without 3 ppl demanding my head.

Does Tanya Plibersek have nothing better to do on a Monday night?

She's on QandA literally every third week

guaranteed the whole show will be her going on about muh treaty and muh invasion

Because the collective sum of human knowledge is largely a collection of small autistic shit that small amounts leak into relevancy.

I have no issue with research positions in the field existing, it'll probably have some relevance to policy. No fucking idea why there are professors though as they implies they are teaching people (i.e. people are studying this sort of stuff). It should really just be a niche in anthropology.

cunt has anyone in this thread actually said they are voting for libs?

>Does Tanya Plibersek have nothing better to do on a Monday night?
I could find something better to do with her.

If you don't want your children growing up in a society where homosexuality is completely normalised, you should care.

Similarly, if you don't want your grandchildren growing up in a society where you can fuck animals and have sex with toddlers, you should also care.

The slippery slope is real. It wasn't all that long ago that homosexuality was illegal in Tasmania. They will keep pushing and pushing until such time as someone pushes back. This is why the Left, in the form of fabian policies, has been so outrageously successful in the last 50 years. They're picking the West apart piece-by-piece. In such small chunks that most people don't give a shit. Especially Australia where political apathy is cultural.

who /notenrolled/ here?

No one is voting liberal first with prepbull in charge faggot. Liberal >Labor and Greens with preferences

Same as my girlfriend

She's 25, she didn't know the difference between the Lower and Upper Houses, is voting for the Greens because "lol I dunno, I'm young"

God bless her, she doesn't know anything about politics but I love her to death

fracking is bad sure, but tell me why I should care about anything else on your list?
public services aren't funded out of smiles and rainbows

I wish I wasn't. But now that I am I don't know how to get off their list.

Can an Aussie bros do a run down of the candidates and their party?

can you imagine how much of a bludge being a professor of abo studies would be? i mean really how much is there to know?
>muh sticks
>muh rock art
>muh invasion

Just do postal voting next time. Makes life a lot easier.

writing in this based mother fucker

>If you don't want your children growing up in a society where homosexuality is completely normalised, you should care.

D-didnt I just say I dont care?

Greens
Labor
Lib Dem (I'd have them higher if they didn't basically have the same medicare policy as the Liberals)
Consumer Rights and No Tolls
Katter
Family First
LNP

dem sausage sizzles tho

>Still don't know who I'm going to vote for
Which party supports 2D Cute lolis?

sounds like my ex gf

;_;

Exactly. One could learn everything there is to know about abos in like a week or two. How the flying fuck can they drag that out into several years worth?

>postal voting
Yeah that's what I did. I forged the witness signature because I don't have contact with other people.

Literally >muh programs: the post

I've only told family members. She's been around for ages and has not achieved and she doesn't really seem like the most organised person. Other than that all her policies are based on common sense.

Alan JONES
Tanya Plebaskank
Mathias "anti-Economic Girlyman" Cormann
And some apparently independent economist.

It's a must watch ep,

Labor: welfare
Liberal: no welfare & maybe jobs
Green: economic & social destruction
One nation: unashamed racism
Lib dem: Guns, gay marriage and low simple tax
Family first: Cruz-lite theocracy

you should care lad

homosexuals are carriers of disease and very likely pedophiles

imagine your kids growing up in a world where they are actually told to trust people who ride around in vans and offer them candy

>Which party supports 2D Cute lolis?
The Rise Up Australia founder looks like he would.

Unfortunate, son. Very unfortunate that you don't care about the mental welfare of your future children. Might as well neck yourself now because having children and successfully raising them is the only reason to live.

everyone I work with is voting for her, even my mum said "I never thought I would be voting for Pauline Hanson" the normies are waking up

Chortled heartily at Pleberskank

Tell him he's dreaming.

Dont be a retard. I'm more worried about muzzies than fags. More worried about the temperature of my next beer than fags.

Itsfuckingnothing.gif

>homosexuals are carriers of disease

[spoiler] HIV/AIDS exists in heterosexuals as well [/spoiler]

>ctrl+f
>type in hinch
>0 of 0

howcome nobody voted for based derryn hinch justice party?

Pauline Hanson! wo00o0o0o0o0o0o000
o0o00o0o0o00o0

baka.com.au/comment/australia-has-a-strong-case-for-joining-the-eu-20160627-gpsl0t.html

waddaya reckon boys should we join the eu? why not i say

There are likely more homosexuals in Australian than Muslims. Of particular importance, there are significantly more homosexuals in the media, education, academia, and government than Muslims. We are wary of the Jews. We should also be wary of the homosexual because they are just as subversive.

yep. I will vote when its real ie never. Peter Josephs robot will be here soon anyway