youtu.be/d696t3yALAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

featuring guest star AIDS Skrillex

Co-starring Menstrual Man

Directed by Dyke Merchant

youtube.com/watch?v=-5tpojjLIKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk
thread theme song

LOL. All those cops standing around with that look of indifference.

Surprise surprise that the same officers the antifa throw bottles of piss at don't want to help them

Wait, was the guy who got hit with the plank a nazi or antifa?

antifa

hisher antifa friends pulled it away

They get stabbed with flagpoles by the kkk they get stabbed with their own knives by nationalists, you would think they would just stab themselves to cut out the middleman.

i c u

>78911621
i c u

>be antifa
>pretend to be tough guy
>get wrecked
Sounds about right

They brag about it like it's a victory.

Limpwristed mob mentality leftists get whooped yet again, big surprise.

Even here in Cuckville they only survive any confrontations by the grace of their "opponents".

They get beaten even when they are 3 on 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
>50 antifa vs 1 nazi
>antifa run like pussies

Getting stabbed...

Real victors those antifa lads

I love how the cops don't give a shit.

They look so bored and uninterested. That's what these degenerate fucks get for throwing shit at them,calling them every word in the Commie dictionary and attacking them.

Anti-fascist logic is funny like that.

looks like he's about to give birth.

Sounds like they expected the police to rush to their aid if the opposition fought back when in fact, they didn't give a fuck.

To his wife's son.

The rally was cancelled and all medias are somewhat presenting TWP as the agressors, so it's good for them.

>Throwing shit and piss at cop
>Expect them to help you

haha fucking hell

top kek

>American "men" looking like deer in headlights and having a period from minor injuries.
Pic related. Real men.

Hopefully they all died.

Stop saying "Nazi". Its a Jewish word and any self respecting White Nationalist will never associate themselves with that word.

>the rally was cancelled

to be fair it gave the demonstrators more coverage than they could have dreamed of. So it's a win for them in that regard.

I read about this and I am really glad to see that it was actually the nationalist group kicking the shit out of anti-fa despite being attacked by a much larger group.

Sup Forums always cheers me up.

I totally agree with that, Heimbach and the TWP won overall. I was just presenting the leftist's point of view.

It's either "fuck da police" or "pls help, police!" with lefties

Does it matter?

>"Here, let me shield you from the sun with some gay"

If you get stabbed, you win

Everytime. Is there any pic where this subhumans look good? Pic of white trash are cherrypicked, but pics of leftists are always this ridiculous.

real men are dead because of that war, fuck off.

Yeh nah m8

Yep. Getting stabbed is a leftist win.

>antifa woman resistance
>resistance to antifa woman
>literary Sup Forums
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Try it in an open carry state. I fucking dare them.

God I just want to stab these pigs in the throats in watch their life bleed away with panic in their eyes

I bet they squeal too

Where da rifles at? No CC in sactown?

Wonder is Jeff Schoep realizes how close this bitch lives to him!

So what exactly is the Tradtionalist Worker Party? Is it worth it to join?

>Literally fighting AGAINST the Trad Workers Party

Come on Donna!

twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747135467762507776?s=09

Those fucking chickenshits. They wouldn't hide their faces if they knew they were in the right.

Best "how can 'blahblahblah' even compete" thread I've seen in a long time

kek, nice bants

I was gonna say, not sure those guys even want to be considered Nazis--or not.

Antifa find themselves not being well endeared to police officers in many countries.

Pic related - Butthurt Antifa trying to identify this cop at a brawl saying hi to his mates from the UPF

>current year

Sup Forums confirmed?

Kek good thing for them that Antifa doesnt stand for Antifatsos

They never would. They're cowards. Why do you think they lose every time they fight, and resort to throwing bricks and bottles from behind police whom they also call fascists?

Leftism is a disease of the mind. It is a belief system borne from self-loathing. Look at these corpulent fat fucks and hungry skeletons in pictures sometime. They have no idea how to fight, no fitness. They probably get winded within the first few swings. It's no wonder they always lose.

It has been statistically shown that stronger people with more testosterone, or women who are prettier lean toward conservative viewpoints. Because capable people don't feel the need to rely on others to get what they want from life. Leftists however are weak, self-loathing creatures that wants others to take care of them and grift by without having to work hard at anything.

Reminds me of this

youtu.be/d696t3yALAY

So if one of these "Nazi" CC and shoot those fucking retard because they attack him with bat and brick, will he get prosecuted, I mean they threaten him after all

I feel like they should be wearing Insane Clown Posse shirts.

...but then even Juggalos could probably kick their asses easily.

Every time here.

>Peaceful legal protest
>Antifa show up
>Start fight
>Get hit back
>Roll around on the floor screaming and crying for the cameras and demanding the police DO SOMETHING ABOUT MUH EBIL RACISTS

Cali doesn't have stand-your-ground laws, so yeah, probably would get prosecuted for "excessive self-defense"

>tfw you're the fascist

I'm pretty sure they were both Antifa
What a clusterfuck of retards

Sgt Faggot at left

Cuck patrol

The states that have adopted stand-your-ground laws are Alabama,[3] Alaska,[4] Arizona,[5] Arkansas,[6][7] California,[8][9] Florida,[10] Georgia, Indiana, Iowa,[11] Kansas,[12] Kentucky, Louisiana,[5] Maine, Michigan,[5] Mississippi, Montana,[5] New Hampshire,[5] North Carolina (Stand Your Ground law (N.C.G.S. 14 51.3)), North Dakota, Oklahoma,[5] Pennsylvania,[13] South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee,[5] Texas,[14] Utah,[15] West Virginia,[5] Wisconsin,[16] and Wyoming. Other states (Iowa,[17] Virginia,[18] and Washington) have considered stand-your-ground laws of their own.[19][20][21]
t. wikipedia

Wait we have antifa now?

Fuck

>Being violent in public.
>Don't want faces shown.

That's exactly why you should show their faces. Create real world consequences for their actions.

Wow are they really robbing the injured dude.

That's low, even for antifa

This. Try it in gods country AZ though, shit would be hilarious.

In Cali you can use deadly force in your own home, not outside of it.

So they were basically just attacking any white ppl they saw...um k.

>antifa
>not the fascist
>not the racists
TOP KEK

There was to be a demonstration today in Sacramento, CA, USA... the self proclaimed "Nazi" movement had a few groups who were planning to occupy the capitol steps and spoout their hate... but members of the LGBT community arrived first and silently occupied the capitol steps, not giving the Nazis a place to demonstrate... as expected, the Nazis responded with violence...

7 people were taken away and are in critical condition with stab wounds and several others were beaten to the ground and kicked... who the victims are or which side they were from has not yet been released, but I have personal knowledge of the fact that the LGBT counter protesters were not armed at all.

it's unfortunate, but we live in a world where bullies exist and think that they can push their agenda with violence... all I ask is that you save a place in your thoughts for those that were injured (some severely) just for being themselves

I really am sorry about the unfortunate news... but I think it's appropriate to give a pause an send some positive energies for those that were hurt... and for peaceful coexistance

Ok thanks

Reminder, if you plan on having a peaceful protest and know these faggots are going to show up (follow their twitters and forums to spy on them)
Wear something to protect your head and vital bits

This has basically happened a few times. Today government will come down heavy on the white nationalists, and basically the government will forgive the antifa and leftists, because they are fellow travellers (Antifa and leftist Obama nation running the country)

Being white in this country makes you a subhuman scum to start with, then when shit happens, and the government slams the whites.

Wait arent they acting the same way as nazis?this is retarded,in the end what the world need is violence.

>nazi's hold rally
>counter protestors show up
>fight breaks out and people get stabbed
>"wah, leftists are so violent, muh peaceful demonstration"
>turns out nazi's did all the stabbing
>"haha, based nazi's btfo those leftists"
Fucking Sup Forums.

When are you anons going to start fighting the blackshirts?

wouldn't that make you tired quickly?

no carry in california period.

HA

have a free bump and top the online fundraiser of Sacramento Antifa:

One of those groups was permitted to be there. Can you guess which?

both sides are shit

when they gain power they start going full violent retard

antifa are mostly fags so they think any man who isn't weedy or dressed like a hipster is a fascist.

It's frustrating knowing that their name works, it makes normies actually think they're opposed to fascists. We need to have a substitute name for them that points out this deception.