Tfw im soon going to open Nemanja Matic sticker in panini 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ official 5 sticker pack and...

>tfw im soon going to open Nemanja Matic sticker in panini 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ official 5 sticker pack and place it in a panini FIFA World Cup Russia™ official album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6R7JUo5d6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All I want is a Poolinho sticker tbqh senpai

Wtf I thought panini FIFA World Cup Russia™ official albums were only a thing in Brazil.

Wasn't there Matic sticker in 2010 album?

The whole world has them, like the whole world has the world cup
not the burgers tho

Everyone collects them
No he wasnt even in the squad he started playing regularly for Serbia in 2011 when he made a breakthrough in Benfica

I'm 30, is it wrong to collect the stickers?

No, because it's really fun.

No

Yuros are so poor they collect stickers instead of cards

Lmao

no but posting in Sup Forums is

Autism
[spoiler] you need to complete two albums or you're a casual[/spoiler]

Not at all.

>mfw completed one pokemon and dbz album

You're just mad there's no KneelFL sticker album

There are, panini makes them.

delete this

>Robinho
lololol

It triggers that they always fuck up the squads.

is it true that 99% of the males in serbia are chain smokers?

They're italian you mong

>"y-yeah, they're f-for my son.."

I still do it (28y old), but only the world cups

I know man , can't wait

this, they always add some players who are not even participating in the wc

Is there some .7z with all the stickers from other world cups? Really want them.

I'm pretty sure trading card/comic store clerks already know grown men collect them. No need to do that.

Do you call shineys "da silvas"?

that's CHEATING

Anyone noticed they never include England's crest? Why is that?

iirc there were glowing legends cards in 98' and stadium pictures out of 4-6 stickers. Those were fun. 98' WC and euro 2004 are still my favorite albums

Underage b&

They don't have the rights. Stupid bongs wanna be special as always

>40 years old
>browsing animu forums
Sad!

Fucking germany

Speaking as a neutral observer, if Panini want to use the crest of the most prestigious and likeable NT on the planet they ought to cough up the necessary wedge.

Thus is your future. It only gets worse m8.

Thanks lads. Looking forward to getting the book and ripping open that first pack

I completed the 2010 World Cup one and the Copa America 2011 one :^) with a friend
I kept the 2010 world cup one and he kept the 2011 Copa America one

I'm 30yo, is it ok if I buy WC stickers?

2006, 2010 and champions league 2012-13 completed soon world cup 2018

it's ok if you're not fat

>tfw never completed any albums

been collecting since france 1998

then I'll do it

you should be better at tapkanje then

>tfw you beat the shit out of best friend for some Power Rangers sticker to complete album

What is tapkanje?

>tfw had the FULL 2002 album and lost it somewhere

>completed the album and you had like 80 spare stickers
>gave them as a gift to your 8 yo cousin to finish his
>mfw you learn he sold all of the stickers for 20 pesos (1 dollar at the time)
fucking runt NEVER AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=V6R7JUo5d6g

Gorillion Serbs do this

when i was a kid and kids nowadays too who collect stickers play a game called tapkanje its basically both of players place equal number of stickers in a pile and then whoever flips them over with hand first takes all of them (first you play rock paper scissors to decide who will go first)

I'm going to get Navas

that was the last album that had stickers of head coaches

what did you use to say while checking another kid's cards for trading to state you had it or you didn't?
here it's 'late' (short for 'la tengo', I have it) or 'no late' (short for 'no la tengo' I don't have it)
late late late late no late late late

lel exactly the same here

That's the best age to do it because you finally have money.

late - nola

what the fuck did i just read

When I was 7 years old I naively lent my almost complete Saint Seiya album to a classmate.

He then ripped off several stickers and stole them before giving it me back.

As a good beta, I didn't complain.

Got got need got

lol i remember stealing some money from sister just to buy some stickers for a power ranger album

So it's what we call "bafo". We do it too.

Imam imam nemam

Here's 'tapadita'

I was always very shit at it. Only good for a Garfield album that had huge cards

No i was 19 in 2014 world cup and i finally had money myself and it was the best feel ever collecting them because you could buy the packs whenever you want, put them in album, go to city main square where everyone gathers to trade stickers or you could just give a ronaldo or messi duplicate to local kids for 50 stickers lol. im really looking forward to 2018 panini album especially because our team made it there

We have them here.

As a brazilian, did you shoot him?

got got got need got got got need WANT got got got

> late late late late nola late late

i found another one but this wasnt the official wc magazine i think. it had only stickers of our nt.

>tfw completed Oldham, Swindon and QPR teams in premier league 94 book

Celo-manca (celo being a contraption of "ce l'ho", "I have it", and manca coming from "mi manca", "I'm missing it").

when the fuck is the book out

also

>doing like 2002 WC book or some shit
>get all the stickers apart from 2
>Beckham and someone else
>cant pack them for the life of me
>decide to do the old cheese method and send off for them
>finally come in the mail
>they gave me 2 Beckhams

serves me right for sending off for them

they usually release the album here around march

Nice

Nigga i work at a very high-level office and they were at least 13 people trading stickers, including two general
Managers

WC stickers are a tradition here, a lot of grown up people find it entertaining. And its always great for banter when you get the one that your mate is missing

2015 WWC Stickers' Album did include FA's crest

Thinking on getting one too. Not had one since 2006.
>it was 38 years ago

Wtf?
Tengui, falti, lad
Qué carajo hicieron, pendejos de mierda?

Will there be an online album like in 2k14 and 2k16?

Lel you are older then fire

been collecting since 2002, nobody does it here though

I just enjoy the panini and laugh at the literally who players I pack

not at all. i'm 22 and do it, so do 3 of my pals, and a few co-workers as well

Seriously? They're an institution in the UK and I think the same company makes baseball cards over here.

We have sticker convention every weekend, where you can trade cards, if the card is rare you trade two or three stickers for that one. Sometimes even money is involved. Lot's of old people come. It's super comfy

I loved collecting those in school but they started jewing me with the prices and I don have anyone to trade with anymore

seriously though i remember 2006 was like 40 cents a pack in 2010 was 50 cents 2014 was 60 cents now 2018 probably gonna be 70 cents a pack...

It's a con now. I think the Euro 2016 album had something like 700 odd stickers to collect, they filled it up with a shit load of random extra stuff. Also didn't help that the tournament was expanded to 32 teams as well.

Need to go back to the days of the 90s, when it was squad, shiny for badge, maybe a top half/bottom half double sticker for one of the players, and maybe another for the stadium.

Also, fuck England for signing an exclusive deal with Topps, no one buys their shitty albums. Now they look like retards in the Panini albums with generic white shirts and no badge.

That sucks i always wondered why they were only team with no logo or jerseys since 1990 world cup... Also topps took over champions league from panini and now nobody collects it anymore here. Why do they still refuse to give rights to panini after 27 years?

The Brazilian version of the 2014 WC Album literally had advertisement stickers.

Man, that shit pissed me off.

Good thread
Brings back memories of wheeling and dealing with these things, together with Yugioh/Pokemon. Even little kids could set up a trading network, really makes me think

yeah, that fucking sucks
hope they change that next year