The perfect song already exists, I don't get why forums like this still need to be around

The perfect song already exists, I don't get why forums like this still need to be around

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 11.22.21 PM.png (200x280, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYXM3uz1bjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Until you listen a few more times and it becomes repetitive as shit. Listen even more and it just sounds like the two of them jerking off each others egos.

There's better songs on the same album ie Noise Above Our Heads, or Put That Away. Points is good but also gets old.

not even close to his debut or cymk

What really bothers me is Justins HOO! at the start, followed by what sounds like James quietly saying "Nice." Then later, Justing does the HOO! again, and you hear a very quiet "Nice." again. Like he couldn't just record a HOO! two times, insted of reusing the same one.

lmao this pisses me off too

>p4k soy-core
hang yourself

>soy
holy fuck, no, you kill yourself

OP here I honestly think it's a really charming and humane part of the song. I've worked in a few major studios, they can produce a pretty stiff environment, I think it was kept in there to display a sense of creative support

My issue isn't the 'Nice', its that it indicates that the two times its used is the exact same snippet. He's not saying 'Nice' both times, its the same recording. I know these guys sample tons but it doesn't strike me as intentional, just lazy.

Ah I got yah

But I will hijack to say If the Car Beside You Moves Ahead is pretty damn cool and promising.

>bon iver
>not soy
i reiterate

I haven't listened to it yet. I'm always hesitant in listening to a new release when I'm dick riding some old shit from any given artist

What is "soy" in context of music?

>>bon iver
>>not soy
>i reiterate
I'm not saying Bon Iver isn't 'soy', I'm saying the word 'soy' is said exclusively by dumbfucks such as you.

Ah tru. I listened to The Color a shit ton, so much i burned it out. I'm mostly just busting their balls. Also how fucking awesome is the bass in points.

Absolute madman

youtube.com/watch?v=bYXM3uz1bjM

Its a PJWism for soft SJW white boy. It's used to make the speaker look like he gets pussy 24/7.

MAKES SENSE HAHA

yeah I agree it's pretty cool using gross beat presets on your voice instead of a beat

CHECKED

quints lol

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic tho. There is a beat.

does anyone else fuck with Points?
It was my first James Blake song, don't give a shit about why Fantano hates it.

I brought up Points twice now fuckwit! Also Fantano is always wrong because he doesn't actually listen to anything, he just cashes cheques.

being slightly sarcastic, usually gross beat is used on percussion and not voice. it still sounds like blatant use of gross beat and is completely and utterly annoying

nice quints

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I feel like we need to talk about Points some more

Idk call me ignant but so much synth-heavy shit alludes to either nostalgia or is derivative of some japanese defeatist culture bs these days, the song original posted is very meaningful and original in my opinion

originally*

I'm familiar with Gross Beat but not enough. Are you certain he uses Gross Beat here?

nu-soy post-males