Is there another music reviewer I can move to?

Is there another music reviewer I can move to?
I'm starting go like this one less and less

Attached: 0 (4).jpg (480x360, 26K)

deep cuts.

by any chance is it because of his left leaning politics

he's not wrong. if you just don't give a fuck, fair enough, but he's not wrong.

You are a gigantic faggot.

>I'm not against gun rights, but I don't think blacks should be allowed to own them
Sheesh

I wouldn't care if he was a leftie, but he positions himself as this cool edgy anti-establishment, who is so proud of being on the edge with his meme videos that got banned by liberals, but then meets some extreme centrist opinion, and makes a sperg out video where he just calls the other guy dumb with no real aeguments

>music reviewer
I'll never understand why this is a thing
>do you personally like the music?
>yes? then listen to it
>no? then don't
only literal children need to be told what they enjoy.

It's funny how leftists accuse rightists of shutting down minorities but whenever a minority branks rank they immediately disown him and call him a nigger

why does he have to get involved in stuff like this

fantano is right. killer mike's arguments are so fucking stupid and it doesn't help when the video is produced by the nr fucking a

Name three things bad about the NRA

Are you quoting every republican ever?

Did u get triggered when he rightfully called out daddi Peterson fanboys for being easily manipulated brainlets?

You dont like Complexthony Puppetano? Why?

it's American

NRA is one of the few lobby groups left that actually do what a lobby group is supposed to do

>millions of voting taxpayers get together
>they choose a representative who represents them in Washington
And not
>few rich guys get together
>they pay off politicians to get government contracts
Which 95% of lobby groups seem to be

When people say ban the NRA, they mean silencing the millions of regular members. What else could it possibly mean?
This is such a plain and simple strategy, I don't get how someone can be blind enough not to realize it.
I guess in modern society ignorance, tolerance and apathy are the biggest virtues, thinking for five seconds is just way too uncool.

Fear mongering and stoking an Us vs Them mentality for the purpose of making a quick buck.

After all democrats are the real racists t. party of lincoln

>Us vs Them mentality
Like no shit, one side wants to take away all guns, so you can be treated like cattle. What is this if not us versus them? Some other nation invades your country you don't sit down and say "hm Us vs Them fear mongering is and, let's just let them loot our cities, kill our men, rape our women. After all fighting back is intolerant"

Imagine thinking the NRA actually represents its members.

>Fear mongering
Some of their ads are sensationalist, sure, but there is not an American political organization that isn't.
>stoking an Us vs Them mentality for the purpose of making a quick buck.
Who is "us" and who is "them"? NRA doesn't pay its executives *that* much; head honcho makes a million but that's pennies compared to many of the think tanks out there. They're the single most citizen-funded organization out there.
Imagine thinking that the most citizen-funded organization in the USA gets its support by not representing its members

>the NRA has nothing to do with money like other lobbying groups

imagine being this naive

Someone give me one good reason why there shouldn't at least be a little gun control to make it more difficult for someone to get their hands on a gun.

Relative to other American organizations, the NRA doesn't receive that much corporate support. Even John Oliver admits that the NRA's greatest strength is the fact that millions of individual citizens support it.

Gun control already exists tard.

the other side uses fear mongering as well, and they're keen on focusing on an us vs them mentality ie school children vs. evil redneck repubilcans.

stop being an idiot.

there is gun control and it is difficult to get your hand on a gun. do you have a gun? have you been through the process? no.

melon head also unironically retweeted a young turks video on twitter earlier today. i’ve just accepted that he’s bit of a retard when it comes to politics (not surprising considering his punk/vegan/straight edge background) but that doesn’t mean i don’t still hold his opinions on music in high regard. everyone can’t be good at everything.

>Like no shit, one side wants to take away all guns, so you can be treated like cattle

This kind of hyperbole is what I was referring to. I see a lot of the same hyperbole used in the immigration/refugee debate too. You're just trying to shut down the possibility of a rational nuanced debate.

>Australia took away nearly all the guns
>UK took away virtually all the guns
>Dianne Feinstein has literally said she'd like to ban all guns
>but it's just hyperbole

most liberals would like to see a gun ban in the future, they just know they have to take baby steps so they pretend that they want "common sense" gun laws when the reality is they naively want to live in a world where guns don't exist at all.

>Dianne Feinstein
Not even liberals like her

Funny considering that she's one of the most prominent members of the Dem party and is reelected over and over

How is that relevant here? I haven't even declared my stance on gun regulation, and you're still making hyperbolic assumptions about my views. Again, you're attempting to shut down any space for a nuanced discussion. Millions of kids around the country are watching this happen, and they're going to have the ability to vote in the next decade. Is this really how you'd like them to view the pro-gun crowd?

god im so glad i unsubscribed to that melon. his music reviews were starting to sour as well.