Why Don't Feminists Fight for Muslim Women?

youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariam_Yahia_Ibrahim_Ishag
dailycaller.com/2016/03/12/ap-corrects-trump-for-saying-islam-treats-women-badly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Because feminists are the biggest first world problem people

There is something brewing on the left. A lot of them are coming out countering regressives atm. Cenk would fucking lose his mind if he saw this

I hope they don't wisen up. They are connected deeply with leftwing politics and their absence of support for these women undermine the entire left and push the country right. It won't be long until the right shakes off it's "anti-woman" mask the left has thrown on it and becomes the anti-slavery party again.

newton's third law

based somali

They only hate white men.

Too hard, hating on white men takes less effort

>(((pragerU)))

These. Also, how is a liberal woman in America going to affect the middle east?

she is a fucking piece of shit muslim, I am glad she left the netherlands

The left loudly insists the bullshit about women being equal in Islam so they DON'T have to address the reality

explain dutchbro, I don't know her backstory

I don't understand why this is news. It's beyond me how the left can support BOTH muslim immigration AND LBGT/women's rights.

he tried to b8 m8
fuck him

Spread this video. I want to see feminists reactions.

The only thing I think they could say is that, somehow, she has internalized racism.

Awesome video, i hope feminists have some few brain cells left in their mind to make the push against islam some time in the future.

But as of now,they still are puppets. But awesome to see such a call come from actually female side for once.

Like the woman in the video said: moral confusion. It goes against their own rhetoric of "social hierarchy", "reverse racism" etc. etc. And rather than admitting they're wrong they simply just ignore the issue.
Look at picture related, this is what feminists actually think. They think because western men are not swallowing their 1st world """""oppression""""" rhetoric, it must mean men don't care about women's issues.

It absolutely blows my mind how the far lefties and feminists think LGBTQBBQWWE and women's rights can exist together with islamic values. By any sense of logic these should be the most vocal anti-immigration groups. I understand the ways of peace and anti-hate and all that stuff, but goddamn it doesn't mean they need to be so gullible and bend ass backwards for every single fucking group especially when the group is highly against everything they stand for.

Because Islam is religion of peace who beheads those who oppose them.

>It's beyond me how the left can support BOTH muslim immigration AND LBGT/women's rights.
Literally doublethink.

Jep, she is the perfect voice carrier. Only way she would rank up higher on the "oppressed" scale would be if she was a cripple as well.

Kind of shit now that you think about it. That the only way we can create debates at all is to use some victimhood status puppets to carry our own ideas forward, otherwise they will be dismissed.

But how do one justify this stance? It's ridiculous

They do. Because Muslim women are inherently feminists.

Why do kaffir nigger whores who don't know their place lie about Islam? Maybe she shouldn't focus so much on her gentiles being made halal through the holy process and do some good in her life instead by converting and spreading the good word instead of jewish paid lies.

Because feminists have no values, they have targets they are set out to archive: Either extra quotas, or some A WHITE MALE getting fired, more child support or anything like it.

Their only aim is directly material, there is no deeper philosophy behind it. Because of that, what happens to muslim women does not in any way assist or hinder the process of getting the set out gibs they had targeted.

>But how do one justify this stance?
>justify
Learn about doublethink. It is concept opposite to justifying and logic. It is transcendental thinking.

The kaffir whore is a dutch mudshark who tried to lie her way into power after her failed jewish bolshevik fag candidate was killed by a holy soldier. For her crimes of participating in bolshevik subversion she was deported from the Netherlands and so the jews sent her here instead to spread her lies and slander of Islam. Brother Obama tried to stop this jewish subversionist from entering so she could be dealt with by her local imams in africa but the jewish lobby as ever barricaded his attempts through their GOP puppets and she was allowed in. The jews will destroy this nation if something isn't done.

We all know how lefty media is all over Trump's ass for his stance on islam, but what if he had said something like
>I'm a highly against any culture that treats women as commodities, and that is blatantly anti-equality
instead of just lumping the blame on one singular group?

You keep hearing him painted as racist, sexist, xenophobic etc. etc. but when you actually look at his stuff he's very pro-women's rights, pro-lgbt, pro-equality etc. Shouldn't Trump be some kind of political icon for LGBT and women's rights? Maybe he really is, but the leftist media makes it sound like all Trump supporters are white straight men, and that all women and gays loathe him.

a durka durka too you too, good sir!

I have asked this question, and several related questions at a mass in Clearwater that I attended after the Orlando shootings. I asked many gay people, SJWs, trans and others that I saw there. We held a discussion on gun control but I was the only one who brought up the Islam issue.

My main question was something along the lines of "Why does the LGBT/feminist community ignore the anti-LGBT/feminist rhetoric coming from Muslim countries?"

Responses were varied, but were interesting to note. Gay people and other LGBT believed Muslims, like them, were a minority that were discriminated against, so they sympathized with them. The #NotAllMuslims excuse was prevalent as well, to which I replied with some statistics about what Muslims think of LGBT people, in Muslim countries, from Pew Research. Most of the time it was brushed off or simply "Well, they're not in America so that's not relevant"

The one feminist I asked, who literally introduced herself as a feminist working for some Florida-based organization I forgot the name of, on the other hand displayed a bizarre sense of being victimized by me, a white male, for asking questions. An unrelated black woman overheard and quickly became enraged at the very thought of such a question, was quick to call me a racist/bigot, and screamed at me to leave. So I left and asked some people waiting outside, but the black woman and her feminist friend followed me and told me to leave the premises altogether because I was, verbatim, "inciting violence." They threatened to call the cops so I left.

In short, it's a form of cognitive dissonance combined with the united perspective that the White Man is the only oppressor, even though there is in-fighting between minority groups like Islam and gays, white oppression is a bigger threat. The feminist told me a version of this exact same response.

>I'm a highly against any culture that treats women as commodities, and that is blatantly anti-equality
So he is against CIS? Because Islam doesn't do this.

Brother!

How goes the Caucasian Front?

Did you mean Syrian front? In state of the permanent win.

Now thats just demoralizing.... I had at least some hope that the gays might wisen up a bit after this last slaughter but seems that escaping the narrative is not the gays strong suit.

I can't take this shit anymore. Everything is wrong.

To summarize, gay people are delusional and feminists are morons who create lies for their own advantage. I feel bad that you had to experience that.

Some did. Most are retarded like everyone else.

> white oppression

I can't stand this anymore. White men gave these fags everything: freedom, equality, representation,... And yet they spit on our face and act like we oppress them.
Day of the ropes when?

No matter how hard we try to be the good guys and allow for affirmative action, we're still the racist assholes who do nothing for the colored community. I still can't believe there are so many white people that are against other white people simply because they feel guilty for having "white privilege." This is the America BLM and feminazis have created for us.

Our enemies are only temporarily united for the convenience of destroying us young white heterosexual Christian men.
We should keep an online list of leaders of these enemies so that when the time comes, we will hold Nuremberg-style trials against them and for decades to come, we will have Marxist hunters who pick off the survivors, even if they live to 92.

1) Muslim women dont want feminist help so it ruins the narrative
2) attacking white males is safer than attacking a real misogynistic society
3) muslims have no problems murdering raping enslaving torturing women who oppose them.

Nah, she's pretty okay dude.

That's fucked

yeah the jews new scheme is to get people to not want refugees in europe

Because unlike whites, they will actually beat the shit out of them if not killing them in the first place.

Because muslims are smarter than us in regards of treating ideological enemies.

They kill them.

Fuck your Father and your brothers

So saracen subhumans in murica have turned faggots against them (in some cases) ? Fucking KEK Can't wait for a muzzie subhuman to be shot dead by a faggot. Do muzzies go to heaven and get 72 virgin boys if they're killed by a faggot ?

Women have no power in Islam. They are like slaves. Same way as a slave cannot do anything to get out of the situation because of the huge restrictions on them, same as women in Islam.

Because they don't want to be called "racists".
The fear of buzzwords and the politically correct way of thinking is the enemy of the modern civilization.
Basically, people are stupid, but don't want to look stupid. They don't study that much but they don't want to feel ignorants and stupid in front of their friends (who are as stupid as them). So they let themselves be brainwashed by the TV and the medias, the let themselves be told what is "bigoted" and what is not. They want to make a good impression in front of their friends on social medias and since being in favor of "social justice" and cultural relativism isn't bigoted, they have to be in favor of those things in order to be socially accepted. Instead of thinking by themselves, they just let people tell them what to think as good and what to think as bad.

>implying this is good

Because feminism is the gender wing of the global left and the left is first and foremost anti-west and more importantly, anti-WHITE. Muslims are not white, therefore they are not to be trifled with among the left.

You can easily PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR that will result from seemingly inconsistent and convoluted leftist values if you realize they will always, ALWAYS support whatever is BAD FOR WHITES no matter which of their own supposedly dearly held values they have to betray.

Take Brexist for example. For decades now, British leftists have whined and moaned about Margaret Thatcher and her legacy of neoliberalism, but once the EU was threatened, a bastion of neoliberal free trade and economic globalization, they're suddenly all for it because it served the purpose of GETTING BROWN SKIN INTO WHITE COUNTRIES.

because feminism is about hating the west not equality for women

They won't fight against someone who will actually fight back. It's just an excuse to be a cunt to people who they know won't do it.

It's why they're afraid of dealing with actual misogynists who're nasty to them, even though it makes them wet.

Women are like animals in Islam. They have no rights and no one cares about them, not even their own family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariam_Yahia_Ibrahim_Ishag
>Meriam Ibrahim was reportedly turned in to the authorities by one of her relatives, who claimed Mariam was committing adultery by marrying Daniel Wani, a Christian.[5] She was sentenced to death on 15 May 2014, for allegedly committing apostasy from Islam.
>On 24 June 2014 Meriam Ibrahim was released on the order of a Sudanese appeal court. The following day, as she and her family were to board a plane to the United States, she and her family were arrested and taken from the airport to Khartoum for questioning following a tip-off to the police by her half brother.

See here, her muslim family was actively trying to get her murdered by the state by telling on her.

>an intelligible black female talks about how muslims are rapers

well I guess this can go into the 'slowly redpill normies' file

Mudslimes arent people.

She's pretty based and would slap the shit out of problem glassed tumblr fatties.

Tolerance is the new concrete value of liberals
Liberals preach tolerance above all else.
But what is tolerance?
Acceptance that the views of others are just as valid as your own.

Traditional liberal values are important, they're noble, they're amazing; tolerance tells liberals to tolerate views other than freedom, equality, democracy and egalitarianism.

This. They are so tolerant, that they vote against their own interests in favour of others.

When freedom is threatened, they will strike the hammer blow against it in order to accommodate people who hate it.

Because their fathers weren't muslim

Hint: they don't actually care about women; they just want everyone to be forced to listen and submit to them.

That woman is so based.
Ayan Hirshi Ali.
Bitch wrecks islam on a daily basis.
No lie. Go read her book Infidel.

>dirty muslim arab
Go honor kill your sister, or whatever it is you do in your pastime you fucking savage.

Trump actually did say this.

dailycaller.com/2016/03/12/ap-corrects-trump-for-saying-islam-treats-women-badly/

The media "corrected" him the same way Stalin "corrected" Nikolai Yezhof.

Because feminists and leftists in general are cowards who find easier to go around with a matress on their back to show their "oppression" and to humiliate a scientist because of a "sexist" shirt.