Brit/pol/ - Despair Edition

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/no-we-have-not-escaped-from-the-eu-and-we-may-not-ever-do-so-.html

We have not left the EU and if our pro-EU government gets their way we never will

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/nigel-farage-i-dont-want-to-be-prime-minister-and-leaves-350-million-ad-campaign-was-a-mistake-2016-6
youtube.com/watch?v=5NXMqdiZbes
ft.com/fastft/2016/06/27/so-now-what-post-brexit-market-thoughts/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/27/young-put-jeremy-corbyn-in-now-should-push-him-out
youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liam-fox-conservative-leadership-race-david-cameron-next-leader-prime-minister-brexit-latest-a7103921.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that if Liam Fox throws his hat in the ring for Conservative leadership we need to support him.

LABOUR

ARE

DOOMED

THANKS AGENT CORBYN

>We have not left the EU and if our pro-EU government gets their way we never will

this is why Corbyn absolutely must win if there is a snap general election called. He (other than Farage) is the only true Eurosceptic leader as of this moment.

He is purging Labour of the Blairites so he can bring labour back to its old, traditional roots of being a Eurosceptic party of the workers.

>Promised leaving the EU will make Britain great again
>Leave won
>Economic armageddon
REEEEEEEEEE

Sturgeon is going full retard over this. If she goes to Brussels and asks if Scotland can leave the UK and stay in the EU in one smooth motion she'll get laughed at.

We haven't left the EU

Cheer up Hitchens you pessimistic old cunt.

Comrade Corbyn has begun the purge of the blairites

FUCKING HITCHENS SHILLING WANKSTAIN.

>Economic armageddon

lol

We also need the actual eurosceptics to defeat the opportunists and half-hearted people like Hannan and Boris in the Conservative Party.

Read the last line. He has a plan.

She will get laughed at for begging for another independence referendum.

She will get laughed at for threatening to veto a Brexit.

She will get laughed at for begging Scotland to stay in the EU.

She is fucking finished.

She's already been told to fuck off by Brussels.

requesting labour bingo sheet

What will Brexit mean for pastry?

I know it's too easy to get carried away with brainless, unthinking mindless optimism now that we've actually managed to win something for once, but the fight is far, far, far from over.

Please don't give up and lie back saying "Well we voted to Leave I guess that means we magically get to leave straight away lmao" yet.

>>Economic armageddon

This is economic uncertainty.

We're seeing armageddon in the political establishment.

Everything is now measured in imperial units.

So what's this about Boris Johnson backpedaling from leaving the EU?

>tfw can't enjoy videogames anymore because mind is consumed by politics

waiting for it to come out and then i'll make it m8

Makes you pine for the good old days of Ed Balls and Harriet Harmon doesn't it lads

He is trying to appeal to remain voters by only being half hearted about it.

uk.businessinsider.com/nigel-farage-i-dont-want-to-be-prime-minister-and-leaves-350-million-ad-campaign-was-a-mistake-2016-6

Brexit was a mistake
-Nigel Farage, 2016

>spirits return to fluid ounces and quarts

muh dick.

Reminder to ignore Commie Corbyn shills.
youtube.com/watch?v=5NXMqdiZbes

I really hope we can find some way to reverse the decision.

Clearly we've fucked up.

Legitimately what the fuck is going to happen to Labour?

same

barely touched my vidya these past few days. Just been on Sup Forums and watching the news.

brit/pol/, how likely is sexit?

IT CONTINUES
>BREAKING Lisa Nandy, Owen Smith and Jon Healey have resigned from shad cab - all on left of party

Anyone else hear the echo on Sky News?

I don't support his positions. I support him destroying the Blairite faction of the Labour Party. I also want him to survive to a general election because he is easier to beat.

He never wanted to leave the EU and only supported the "Vote Leave" campaign as a career-furthering more.

Actually winning the Referendum was, for him, an "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" moment. He never expected nor wanted it, which is why he's terrified about the result. His last appearance on Referendum Night was at 10:30pm where he said that Remain had won and that he wasn't too keen on leaving anyway to commuters on the train.

In his first speech after the referendum, Boris Johnson never said that he wanted to leave the EU, or that he was actually going to help us leave the EU. All he did was talk about reform, and how we will remain a diverse and tolerant nation despite the vote's result.

He has previous called (as late as 2011) for Turkey to join the EU, and that Britain would "collapse like Ancient Rome" without uncontrolled, mass immigration.

PLEASE screenshot this or something when you see Americans asking about Boris, or British shills saying he'd make a great Prime Minister. He is nothing but an opportunist.

We've come so far from Memeband and the coalition you'd think it was a different country.

>Merkel says no talks till article 50

She's actually being useful for once.

>not even reading article before you post them
No he means the "MUH NHS" being pushed by leave was a mistake you french tit.

savage

KEK
E
K

'don't buy the dip'
ft.com/fastft/2016/06/27/so-now-what-post-brexit-market-thoughts/

You better hope GBP can hold support here at 1.32 or this will be horrible.

Jeremy 'support Blair get the chair' Corbyn

>We've come so far from Memeband and the coalition you'd think it was a different country.
How? Exactly the same bland Blairite people are in power with the exact same views on almost everything.

>That picture

NIGGA YOU JUST WENT FULL SCOTTISH!

No we haven't, shill
You expected the pound to stay fine after a decision like this?

Jeremy "If you voted for Iraq you get the sack" Corbyn

corbynites get stabbed in the back, centrist type gets put in place, corbynites split off

centrist candidate hoovers up all the votes from disaffected cameronites

they fundamentally shift their base away from the unions and working classes and old labour politics disappears almost entirely

why have you taken your trip off? We all know it's (you)

The Blairite media is turning on the puppet they hoped to control.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/27/young-put-jeremy-corbyn-in-now-should-push-him-out

>The Labour leader and his team were guilty of ‘deliberate sabotage’ of the remain campaign. Members should remember this if they’re asked to re-elect him

yeah

There was two leave campaigns, Nigel Farage's campaign didn't say anything about the 350 million for the NHS you retard.

Read the fucking link before you post your shit.

Seriously you dumb fucks are pissing me off now, you've been told over 300 trillion times now.

LEARN YOUR PLACE BITCH!

I am beginning to think you are YTKD (or whatever it is)

Circumnavigating your ban.

You shilling and composition seems VERY familiar.

>Brexit
>Messi crying and quitting

I don't like this new world.

>BBC news still shilling a fraudulent petition
>even after fucking QT called it out

lel. Just said the same. It's so fucking obvious

>tfw I cant do anything else apart from listen to this on repeat and read about whats going on

youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y

Are you accusing me of inappropriate conduct?

>votes to Remain
>goes to sleep
>see's Leave won
>posts on twitter "guys i am LITERALLY SHAKING"

Wtf is wrong with these idiots. It was just a vote. Can twitter cease to exist please.

They even said
>our sources said Morgan Stanley would relocate up to 2000 jobs to Dublin
In an article today. AFTER Morgan Stanley came out and vehemently denied this.

It's disgraceful.

I'm very much in love.

Only thing missing is /lifelongIcelads/ giving the Three Lols the beating of their lifetime.

Ed Balls is like fucking Machiavelli compared to the shit Labour are pulling out of their arse now

it is YKTD, I told you lot yesterday he's an annoying cunt and he even admitted that he posts here without his trip on. It's fucking obvious, just filter the ID and ignore it.

Fucking tripcunts just need to be banned here or executed. Both preferably.

Yes.

But can others see through it?

This guy is try to steer brit/pol/

Can the Tory's just nominate 3 people or so to become the next leader and the public does a vote? If so why not do that so we can get on with leaving the EU.

We need Corbyn to remain.
He is less likely to call for a second referendum than the Blairites.

SUPPORT CORBYN

THE BINGO APOCALYPSE - 2 MORE GONE! HANDY NANDY, OWEN SMITH

ANONBETS®™
BRYANT 2-1 (DONE)
ANGELA EAGLE 3-1 (SOON)
MARIA EAGLE 5-1 (3-1 IF ANGELA GOES)

NEXT LABOUR LEADER ODDS (NO OFFER FOR CORBYN) VIA PADDYPOWER:

NANDY 9-2 (GONE)
BENN 9-2 (GONE)
JARVIS 5-1
WATSON 6-1
BOMB'ALL MCDONNELL 7-1
MILIBAND EL DAVID 7-1
BRITISH OBAMA 10-1
SMITH (GONE)
ANGELA EAGLE 20-1 (THE LEZBO ONE)
---------------------------------------
DISHONOURABLE MENTIONS
---------------------------------------
SADIQ KHAN 33-1
LEZBO COOPER 33-1
HUNT 50-1
LIZ KENDALL 50-1
EDDY BALLS 66-1
MARIA EAGLE 66-1 (THE ONE THAT JUST LOOKS LIKE A LEZBO)
MILIBAND EL EDUARDO 100-1
DIANE "FATSO NEGRO" ABBOTT 100-1
JESS PHILIPS 100-1

They have a committee, different MPs nominate people, then all the members vote from the two the committee picks. I want Liam Fox to win it.

There are so few of us left that you should consider yourself graced when one appears, much like a rare flower or animal

>seriously leave the EU BEFORE you vote in a anti-EU government

Lmao Brexit will never happen.

and in a couple of years all the based old people will die and you are left with the brain dead young.

Goodnight.

Corbyn has accepted the result so we need him to win.

Remember how many used to post here before polharbour?

lel, just a temporary small blip here

"Fine, I'll do it on my own."

griffith went earlier aswell

Video games just seem so aimless at a time like this. I played yesterday for the first time in a week and just couldn't have fun.

There truly is no escape from reality.

Difference here is everyone was betting the other way.

>Cornyn will just give himself all shadow positions

>MARIA EAGLE

JUST

Next PM please

Theresa May is the only one that can truly "take back control".

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liam-fox-conservative-leadership-race-david-cameron-next-leader-prime-minister-brexit-latest-a7103921.html

HE IS GOING FOR IT

The prospect of the Labour party surviving after the Blairites have effectively removed themselves from powerful positions is amazing.

>There truly is no escape from reality.
we're in an alternative universe where brexit won and Trump is the nominee.

In the original timeline, brexit lost and Jeb is the nominee. Corbyn is ousted already and Chuka Ubooga is the new Labour leader and alienates the working class even harder, and in the next 10 years Britain becomes the new USA, a neoliberal and neoconservative dystopia.

We'll have a load of cardboard cutout Corbyns on one side.

I always think shes hiding a decent pair of tits

When will foreign aid spending get reduced lads

She will try to get us back into the EU.

I am hopign Liam Fox gets it, if not Boris. (Boris, as we know, flips and flops, so literally fuckign no one knows what we'll get with him in power, could be good, could be bad.)

Cucky Carswell at it again

someone needs to pull out associate membership with no free movement out of the hat or everything is going to be fucked for years

Only authorised for pies and pasties. Not for EU regulated French Millefeuille .

Not happening

It's literally like another shoah

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liam-fox-conservative-leadership-race-david-cameron-next-leader-prime-minister-brexit-latest-a7103921.html

good.

We need to put identity politics aside and support whole-heartedly any pro-brexit tories that throw their hat in the ring. I think David Davis would also make a great candidate.

Lets make it real clear, Boris Johnson is not pro brexit. The fucking idiot didn't actually want to win.

I like Teresa May . . .. . but on the negative side, she could fuck up our interwebs freedoms and she is pro 'feminism'.

She is VERY hardline on other issues though, such as illegals, deportation and migration.

Is there any time he is not attacking his own side? All he does is virtue signal. Such a shit politician.

Indeed. We need a real Brexit candidate, not an opportunist.

>what ever happened to British pride?

That's fucking long gone. There are literally white """"British""""" people apologising for leaving the EU.

How pathetic can you get?

NO

stop shilling this 1984 Orwellian bitch.

She must not be the leader. We don't even know which side she was on, she never made it clear.

Hasn't Abbott gone as well?

This might be the best approach at the moment.

We are facing a leftwing revolt against democracy. That revolt may be contained if the winning Leave side chill out a bit on the immigration. With the Left chilld out, they accept the result, we leave the EU, and then after a year or so we can start talking about immigration properly again.