What are you talking about? Brexit won't cause financial collapse!

>What are you talking about? Brexit won't cause financial collapse!

I hope you're all happy. You just caused one of the biggest financial collapses of all time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6EaoPMANQM
youtube.com/watch?v=5035TY5RSpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CRASHING THIS ECONOMY

if the global jew lost $2trillion then im god damn ecstatic

I don't care about conglomerate international corporations as much as I do not having EU cock down my throat

>2 trillion
>something that happens every other week
>one of the biggest financial collapses of all time

BUT WE HAVE FREEDOM

>MUH FREEDOM

FUCK U AMERIFAT UR JUST JELLY

>MUH FREEDOM

WHO CARES THE EU TELLS US TO FUCK OFF BY TUESDAY AND WE DONT EVEN HAVE A PLAN ON WHAT TO DO AFER THE BREXIT

WE HAVE FREEEEEDOOOOOM

ayy lmao

Guys, you did exactly the same over tea. Tea.

This is how you know someone is underaged

Guys it's been a couple days now

You're going to have to get over this break up and move on

>oy vey won't you stupid freedom loving goyim spare a thought for my hedge fund? this is a complete holocaust!

>Manuel worrying who will give him his EU gibs now.

Kek

You don't know shit about economy.

it's in terrible shape right now, it would have fallen appart brexit or no

We will destroy globalism and then we will repair

I guess no more Spanish sun for you mate.

>believing the media spin doctors that are working overtime after Brexit

HAHAHAHAHA! OH, WOW!

Look, spic. No matter how hard you and Canada try, you'll never knock the Aussies off the Holy Throne of Shitposting.

Give it a rest. You just embarrass yourself.

Its not even real money or something tangible like gold.

"Oh noes, we've just lost 20 gorillion bucks off our computer screen.!"

Bankers on Suicide watch.

FREEDOM, WE HAVE FREEEDOOM WOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!11111eleven11

FUCK U JELLY POOR SPAINISTAN MANUEL JOSE JUAN CARLOS U JUST JELLY CUZ WE GOT ALLL THISS FREEEEEDOOOOM OVER EERREEE

WHO CARES WE WON'T BE ABLE TO TRAVEL FREELY ON THE EUROPEAN MAINLAND? WE HAVE GOT A BEAUTIFUL RAINY GREY SHITISLAND WITH LOADS OF PAKIS AND NIGGERS, WE DONT NEED YO YUROP, CUZ WE HAS FREEEEDOOOOOM WOOOOO

JELLY FECKERS

>the top 1% losing money
Why the fuck should leftists care? Don't they hate the selfish rich?

THE JEWS AND THE BANKS NEVER LOSE, WE DO

>I hope you're all happy. You just caused one of the biggest financial collapses of all time

Boo hoo.

>Country seeking freedom and independence and to save it's nation from ethnic annihilation causes an economic collapse

Meanwhile

>Burger Claps with no jobs buy 5 McMansions and cause a much larger economic collapse

They have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

WE WILL LOSE ABOUT 25% OF OUR WHOLE COUNTRY

BUT WE DONT GIVE A SHITT CUZ WE HAS ALL DE FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOM

WOOO SUCK A BIG KOK YUROP

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND

How? The only beneficial of EU was removing the toll tarif. As soon as the big corporations see that they can invest cheaply in Britain because so many companies pulled out, they're gonna invest again. The pull of investment is temporary fear of loosing money. The only beneficiarry of EU was removing the toll tarif, everything else was mercantile sanctions that made trading harder. British economy is going to flourishy in a few years.

Darkest before dawn but leftists and liberals are as always too dumb to see this.

>trying this hard

>HAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU ENGERLAND

>...Germany...You're still going to be able to feed us, r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=s6EaoPMANQM

Not even close you retard

FUCK YOU KANGOROOO FUCKING ABORIGINAL SUBHUMAN AUSTRALOID NIGGER FUCK

I CANT HEAR U OVER ALL OF THIS FREEDOM WE GOT OVER NIGHT WOHOOOOOO

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND

This is now a Spanish Intellectual thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=5035TY5RSpg

>You just caused one of the biggest financial collapses of all time

So?
Nothing has changed.
The resources of the Earth are the same as they were before the Brexit.

All that's changed is who won and lost financial bets.
If you didn't short the Pound you're a fucking idiot.

The EU having financial revenge

Tortuga

>Surrender your national sovereignty and freedoms or else you'll suffer economic trouble.

IS THAT THE SOUND OF JEALOUSY IM HEARING?

SORRY THERE IS ONLY ENOUGH FREEDOM FOR ONE ARYAN COUNTRY

GTFO HORN HELMETED NIGGER

FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM

You can call to the contrary all you want for what I'm about to say because you were either underage at the time or have a shitty memory, but 9/11 only temporarily killed the economy here and it jumped right back to where it was for the majority of the 2000s. This is a temporary shock event and the economy truly going to shit is something that accumulates over years. Not saying the housing crash wasn't helped by 9/11, but it's impossible to say what really caused it when we're talking about so many years between the two events. Brexit is the same way. It's just a shocker and a bunch of retards are in charge of what the market does. Stock markets and currency are too easily swayed by senseless panic.

??? The pound lost 2% of it's value. It means that everything imported will be 2% more expensive. It's the middle class that will have to pay more

Is Spain mad that he will never get gibraltar back and British tourists can't come and fuck his sister for gibsmedat?

Idiots speculating lost some money.
Cry me a river.

Looks like you faggots need another Franco to thin out the retards and shills.

Oh, and SAGE.

>mfw most of my assets aren't in eurobux

>being this anally devestated we've destroyed your EU funding

Tip top Kek.

Your streets will continue to be paved with the vomit of our working class. You can't afford to refuse them.

I lost about 1% of my wealth due to the UK's antics since I was mostly hedged and my future life trajectory will be little changed. Meanwhile the majority of Brits will struggle even more just to find a job.

Really really struggling to understand how the "working classes" can feel like they've "won".

It's hilarious the amount of butthurt that Brexit has caused both at home and abroad.

Welcome home UK, you took your time.

OLOLOLOLOLOLO
IS THAT THE SOUND OF BUTTHURT JEALOUSY?

FREEDOM MOTHERFUCKER FREEEEEDOOOOM

>NOT AN ARGUMENT

FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM

PUTO JUAN CARLOS MANUEL DON SIMON

OH IM SORRY ARE U JEALOUS OVER ALL OF THIS MOTHERFUCKIGN FREEEDDDOOOMMM?????

The fire rises.

>the majority of Brits will struggle even more just to find a job.

This is complete bullshit.

House prices in London have already fallen. Brexit is a good thing if you're British and not a filthy euro cunt.

Looks like they've already cut your state funded Aspergers care.

>he's still posting

How mad can one Spaniard be?

Only 2 trillion? Doesn't the US has 8 times that in debt?

It's ok Catalonia :'[

One day you will be free

xaxaxaxaxaaxxaax butthurt anglo-cuck

ur jsut jealous over all of this freedom gtfo butthurt nigger ali baba muhammed anglostan alahu akbar xddddddddd

>jelly

lulz xd ur so mad butthurt juan carlos xd we has so muhc freedom fuck u xd englando best lando

>Spanish
>PP rule here
We are not the correct anons to talk about conscious vote

Is your work selling houses?
They stated that a quarter of companies will stop hirer

>A bunch of rich faggots lost a bunch of imaginary money that was never going to be benefit me or anybody I knew ever

The Britbongs are fucking the Japs over pretty hard.

Yeah, but you got to expect them to be saucy. They were voted out after all. The EU needs to maintain good relations with the UK and rushing the process is just going to fuck them even more. It'll all calm down after they're done beating their chests.

im sorry uk has too much freedom for me to handle

The memeing has only begun.

Too true. Kids think they know economics cause they watched Wolf of Wall Street and that

Those rich faggots will pass those losses onto you and everybody you've ever known.

>being a wageslave

I mean if you work for a living you're already a cuck so it doesn't really matter.

>tfw NEET
>tfw voted for Brexit and I'm now drowning in wagecuck tears

It's not just one. I bet there's loads gutted at the fact holidays over there will soon be cheaper for us to come and shit up their streets.

All while they can't afford to refuse!

Ignore the uneducated Obongo that doesn't know shit about economics.

Who knew investing in oppression was a bad idea?

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>> muh money

No point in having money if youre not free. Or if you got killed by a fucking rapefugee.

>>>

Your country is in debt of 250% of your GDP. Your economy is shit even without the Brits.

Mixed emotions. I want the HAPPENING but I also want MAGA

u think u know economics cuz ur browsing Sup Forums

bitch stick to being useless and not achieving anythign in live u twat

>All this butthurt EU

It's pretty funny guys, now they are stting over their keyboards red faced screaming like chimps and trying EVERYTHING to somehow get a rise out of us.

>But we already made our move 4 days ago

DAY 4 BUTT FRUSTRATION REPORT = ANGER AND CAPS (and screaming at mummy)

Realization that they are own the wrong side of history T-minus 5 months tops

Yeah you're right.

We shouldn't do anything to upset our rich masters.

If they want to rule our country just let them. If they want to literally fuck your wife, just let them.

Money is way more important than dignity and national sovereignty.

How can they pass on losses on wealth that weren't ever real in the first place?

Maximum damage control

This one is so mad he can barely type through the tears.

I'm starting to think it was the spanish side that fucked the Mexican gene pool over, not the aztec side.

How does this affect ordinary people?

>please don't stop sending us gibs ;_;

inte mycket

Dude, you haven't even left the EU yet. Activate Article 50 and see what happens then.

oh no the "expert" millionaire bankers betting on remain have lost money my heart goes out to the millionaire banker :(

>this shitter shattered spaintard is still here

>economics

A jewish buzzword

Stop giving a shit about your personal interest, that's greed, this is our chance to really do something and change the future, I want to die knowing I left the world in a better place, not dying rich.

>MUH FREEDOM
>MUUUH FREEEEDOM
>MUUUUUUUH FREEEDOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM AGHHHHHH

WE HAS LIIKE SO MUCH FREEDOM NOW LOLOLOLOL XD

stfu ur just jelly over this freedom austocuck u dont know shit

>freedom

lolxd u so jelly over dis freedom

viva mexico

heil hitler

im sorry i cant hear u ove rall of that FREEDOM u got

shalom my niga

They've got to deal with awful opinions on facebook, nothing out of the ordinary...

We can't trigger article 50 until we get a new govt. Cameron has already said that he isn't going to do it.

Gib raltar hue hue hue

>Don't they hate the selfish rich?
Not like they hate the poor who wont play along. It's the difference between glaring at your neighbors house through the blinds, and beating your kid.

How much money did you lose mate?

It must have been a nice bundle if you're this mad.

He's obviously a lefty expat worried about if the UK taxpayer will continue to fund their life in Spain.

lol i lost liek 2k bezillian dolllors xd

but is haz #freedom now so jokes on u xd fk u

leftism is a mental disorder

>muh made-up numbers decreased a bit!
whatever.

I will increase cost of everything imported from outside Europe. If the pound drops more and the euro does not, it will increase the cost of stuff comming from Europe too.

People will leave England and he cost of house will drop. Construction companies will have less to work and the low skill pays will decrease.
Lawyers requirement will skyrocket

This.

Spain's economy was hit harder than ours. They are fucked.

My point was different. What I meant was that this is just a taste of what's about to happen to your country, and probably the rest of the world.

This is just from uncertainty, now imagine what will happen when you activate the article and the world knows that you leave the EU 100%, because there is no going back after that.

We are in this for the long haul