Nardwuar interviews steve albini

>nardwuar interviews steve albini
>not a single mention of slint the entire time
does steve not understand his entire career is predicated upon his production of spiderland, or is he just bitter about that fact and doesn't want it brought up?

Attached: Screenshot (18).png (1366x768, 938K)

Haha nice post user!

YOU think his career revolves around Slint because YOU have a very limited knowledge of rock history as a whole because YOU use Sup Forums as your main source of music discovery/info.

No one actually gives a fuck about Slint

They are overrated(no Tweez isn't good)

Your dad is disappointed in you

huh?

He didn't even produce Spiderland you moron

he didn't produce Spiderland though

no real responses? are you as assblasted as steve?

you literally don't even know which album Steve produced. You probably actually enjoy Narduwar
You probably are overweight and under 5"11
Sage

>No one actually gives a fuck about Slint
literally one of steve's favorite bands

>You probably actually enjoy Narduwar
>this is a negative
hi pleb!

he only produced tweez, which nobody carws for

steve is a frontrunner in noise rock and alternative music. hes probably mostly remembered for pixies, nirvana and his own projects like shellac and big black.

leave Sup Forums you ironic shirposting dirthead

>he only produced tweez, which nobody carws for
umm no sweetie :D

upvoted bro!

>steve albini
>produce spiderland
what did op mean by this

Attached: ohwat.jpg (272x245, 12K)

gb2 lebbit

if you look at his posts he is literally just shitposting and playing a retard

Slint's journals weren't published posthumously in a slick spiral notebook replica for all the world to see

8/10 thread

toppest of kek

Can we talk about the interview please? What did you all think? Who have thought that Albini was such a shy guy.

I don't think he's shy given his 80s reputation and all the interviews/masterclasses he does. He's a straight shooter that's tired of talking about Nirvana and I'm sure Nardwuar's shtick wasn't helping things

Yea I feel that too. Everyone is tired of talking about Nirvana, even Grohl and Novoselic are tired of this shit. People refuse to let Kurt fuckin rest.

Probably, back in reality (you know, where the rest of us live, including Steve) Steve would probably admit that he couldn't have done a better job than was done on Spiderland, but the fact remains that if Slint is all you have to talk about with Steve, then you really don't know much about him at all

part of this is correct and part of this is wrong
I'll let you work out which is which