What does he listen to?

What does he listen to?

Attached: C0qUD_VVIAAKabm.jpg (428x328, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCjr5WU_bGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

andy biersack

Ninja sex party

Huey Lewis & The News, Phil Collins-era Genesis, Whitney Houston

why is his skin so pink

banana

Top 10 and Ongo Bongo

youtube.com/watch?v=LCjr5WU_bGo
I genuinely forgot just how fucking unbearable he is.

thats a she

whiteboi

Weezer

The sound of his own voice.

to summarize, he says:
Smashing Pumpkins
Nine Inch Nails
Rob Zombie
Moby
Rammstein
Nirvana
Daft Punk
Marilyn Manson
Black Veil Brides
The Offspring

Honestly, I hate that he likes Nine Inch Nails, because I like NIN.
Also, notice how he strategically places BVB second to last to make them as unnoticeable as possible; I bet he's into way more scene shit music than that.

LOOK AT ME MOVE

Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, the list goes on...

how do we take away from him nin

Attached: 57da7fd4dd0895625e8b462f-750-563.jpg (750x563, 60K)

WOULD YOU?

Imagine the smell..

>Randy Beersack

Attached: KanyeWestspottedwithararesmileonhisface.jpg (896x1227, 176K)

>You think you're being funny or remotely intelligent. However, I can only express a valid opinion on every existing subject this life has to offer, since I have what you clearly lack in. FACTS. Now, would you peasants stop making fun of my INCURABLE SKIN CONDITION? You are literally, factually mocking a DISEASED, FINANCIALLY STRUGGLING MAN. If you have any decency left in you, prove it. Become a Patron of mine. Then I might forgive you. May your pitiful mistakes be redeemed.

Attached: 5b67d7d3fcc9009c92159d61729cd49a--chaud-beautiful-eyes.jpg (736x736, 133K)

Did he really say that? The dude ia such a shithead but the way he makes everyone else pissed off is admirable.

He hasn't said all of of those things directly. (Though he does claim that he is a diseased, financially struggling man all the fucking time.) He has definitely insinuated them.

>because I like NIN.

kill yourself

who the fuck cares what david hogg listens to

The Downward Spiral strikes just the right balance between obviousness and abstraction to serve as a major magnet for a wide variety of pseuds and intellectual underlings of all ages.
It's obvious enough for any emotionally stunted loser who still hasn't gotten over Nietzsche to latch onto it as a vehicle for his own vapid catharsis while being just abstract enough to become unpalatable for normal people who listen to Top 40 radio, thus encouraging a massively inflated sense of worth(of the record) and self-worth(of said pseuds because they "get it" and oh, the sheep just do not and can not and never will understand the genius of Trent Reznor's offensively banal "concepts") in the aforementioned pseuds.
The end result is an album which engenders intellectual laziness like not many other high-profile pop era records of its era, which is almost a sort of an achievement. At least with Oasis you knew what you were getting, there was no way to even attempt to intellectualize a song like Champagne Supernova(which doesn't mean it's entirely bereft of merit).

TDS is an "art rock" record which takes no musical/cultural knowledge whatsoever beyond the most basic bitch pop culture landmarks to properly digest and it offers next to no further encouragement for people to get into proper culture on their own, the end result being that they remain stuck in mid-to-late teen mindsets and tastes for the rest of their lives. They're still happy arguing about Nirvana(who did actively encourage people to look for real shit and deserve credit for that) and analyzing Marilyn Manson lyrics on Reddit well into their 30s, which is fucking pathetic any way you cut it. Their idea of apex culture are The Dark Knight and Fight Club.

Of course these people could listen to Godflesh, but Godflesh are best enjoyed when you understand the cultural and geographic environment from which that band arose, when you understand the goings-on in underground music(including everything from extreme metal to techno to more left-field ambient forms to post-industrial electronics) of the time, as much in the 90s as today.
Or they could listen to Coil or Laibach or Neubauten, but those artists absolutely cannot be engaged with on any meaningful level without at least some familiarity with various artistic and countercultural(and in Laibach's case also political) movements to arise throughout the 20th century. There's a wealth of content and substance with those artists beyond the surface level, whereas Nine Inch Nails IS the surface level and nothing more.
With Nine Inch Nails there's no obstacles of that sort and no reason to put in any true effort, it's music obvious and banal enough for a 14-year old boy to comprehend it almost immediately.
There's a reason why Linkin Park covered Wish and Fred Durst regards Reznor as one of his personal heroes, and both Durst and Reznor are master producers of the musical equivalent of McDonald's.

Every single thing said above also applies entirely to Tool and, to a lesser degree, Radiohead as well. That said I would much, much rather have 15-year old kids discovering "real music" via formative experiences provided for them by OK Computer and Amnesiac than The Downward Spiral or, even worse, The Fragile.