>>78914150

I thought the Brexit was ment to get rid of the shit? No shit means no need to clean the toilets.

not the indians

Can a Brit explain why are Poles hated so much when everybody is sucking Ahmed dick?

Poles are actively competing for jobs with poor bongers. There's nothing a pollack plumber doesn't know taht a bonger does.

Ahmed forms parallel societies and has no skills that he can replace a bonger, so they're less visible in this respect.

I'd like to know, too. Considering the things Paki mongrels have done there.

I suppose it kinda makes sense but at the same time it doesn't because technically they hate people who support their country and support people who hate it, but then again, I don't expect Chavs to be reasonable

Well, people competeing for your job are taking food of your table right now.

The threat of ahmed is much more insubstantial and far off.

So I wouldn't call it unreasonable, just shotr-sighted, like the who Brexit thing is in general.

Poland is one of the largest drains on EU money, they take out far more than they put in and are notorious for gaming the welfare system to a massive degree often claiming child support in both Britain and Poland.

They also compete with jobs more than snackbars because they actually do show up for work past the second day.

Biggest reason? Poles are still white so it's more acceptable to hate on them than shitskins.

People who can't clean their own toilets...

>polish vermin

Kek, we have tons of ukrainians here but I don't even care until they sit quiet and looks like human beings which can't be said about muslims and cancer from Africa

We hate both.

This is inside someones car
what?

Islam is the "religion of peace".
Catholicism is the "religion of child rape" (less priests molest children - most children molested by priests were adolescent boys - than school teachers, and probably politicians)

I cant wait to see london without all those slavic programmers and finance-mathemtacians. british students cannot into STEM.

>poles are still white so its more acceptable to hate on them than shitkins

summary of whole discusion in one sentence

O kurwa, ten gugl translejt))))

>Slavic Intellectuals

lmao

polish it>german it

>poles are white

Not after they spend all day fixing Nigel's pipes.

Keep those Poles, Bongers. They're your last hope at having a white Christian country

see pic related and BTFO

Why is it in a car's dashboard?

I actually clean toilets for a living and I am bitterly disappointed in my Government for denying the opportunity of future British toilet cleaners by importing cheap Eastern European labour.

>are notorious for gaming the welfare system to a massive degree
are there any statistics on this? It doesn't seem to be the case in some other popular work destinations

I am an indigenous toilet cleaner of this great nation but I must refrain from getting out my bed each day for anything part time or less than £10 per hour. ESA all the way. I wish these Poles would display similar career driven goals as my good self.

>pols hate muslims
>yfw they find out it was a guy call muhamed that done it

15 hrs a week £130. Part time so I don't have too scratch on nor do I get any sort of benefit. Hi I am English.