How easy is it to get foregin products in your country

How easy is it to get foregin products in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

aftenposten.no/okonomi/i/v2wyV/Nar-dobbelt-sa-mange-varer-i-svenske-matbutikker-som-i-norske
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

way too easy

Explain

Pretty easy considering my country doesn't produce anything.

Except butter

depends, but usually pretty rare unless you go to specific import shops
never saw eastern europe products, except some very well know stuff (like pilsner urkel for exemple)
same goes for food (you'll find philadelphia but never Bayley hazen blue since we already have roquefort)

you can usually find marmite and worshetershire sauce and stuff like this that we don't have a version of tough)

Eastern european goods are easier to get in Chicago because of how many of them there are over here but for the most part you either have to go to an import store, specialty store (polish deli) or the weird foregin foods aisle in grocery stores that smells like brown people

>Explain

well it's easy to get foreign products here

we have domestic products?

I thought your government put restrictions on foregin brands

yeah, I guess the same goes for any US town with a specific immigration nationality source
but I don't think we have a lot of these anywhere else than Paris where there are areas with mainly pakis and indians, areas with mainly jews and so on

average beer store in Norway with beers from all over the world

Aren't those all government owned in Scandinavian countries

>I thought your government put restrictions on foregin brands

don't fall for memes. Norway is probably one of the more free market countries in the world

them prices though, ay?

Do you drink beer warm?

no

Can't sell fridge-cold beer, it's regulated by law

>Can't sell fridge-cold beer, it's regulated by law
why not?

>He actually believes this
Just look at your grocery stores, I thought Swedish stores had poor selection but the average Norwegian store only has 50% of the goods a comparable Swedish one has.

aftenposten.no/okonomi/i/v2wyV/Nar-dobbelt-sa-mange-varer-i-svenske-matbutikker-som-i-norske

Because it would increase consumption
>t. nannystate

forget the migrants, that is a much bigger problem

>aftenposten.no/okonomi/i/v2wyV/Nar-dobbelt-sa-mange-varer-i-svenske-matbutikker-som-i-norske

>it's another episode of

swedes and danes tries out new tricks to get even more of their products into norwegians stores

what the fuck man

>with beers from all over the world
Brewed in Germany and England*

Domestic brands
Made else where:^)

average beer store in USA with beers from all over the world

It wouldn't hurt to have more than two types of cheese to choose between y'know?

dog bless, have you tried any Swedish beers?

nah stop the memes. We even have swedish bread in norwegian stores. it taste like real shit tho, the danish breads are better.

Of course the norwegian ones are best. Are there norwegian breads for sale in Sweden? doubt it

Some Kneippbröd, not sure they're Norwegian brands though