My best friend Nick Rochefort died in a car sale accident four years ago, he's dead and gone...

My best friend Nick Rochefort died in a car sale accident four years ago, he's dead and gone. America's his favorite place, I'm gonna shoot up a skatepark.

You don't have to be a jelqing connoisseur to be a power lifter, Joe Rogan's a power lifter

My other best friend, Charles Carrol, is addicted to red pills again. He's back at rehab for his sixteenth time, good luck with that one.

Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit, I don't go out anymore, can't even afford health care. Six years I wasted, smokin on pipes, chasing some bitch from college to college. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit, not gonna take any shit from anybody.

I know what's going on, I got set up, Heidecker you cunt, thank god Andrew wasn't there to listen to me get my fucking ass cucked on his radio show, just know i'm going to end up with a black tranny who probably went to jail. She has a big mouth

I live for this shit, I love it. Bring it the fuck on, payback's a bitch motherfuc-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gukBtI6w7gI
webmshare.com/QYMDz
youtube.com/watch?v=up5nC9BaDiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It must suck having a 14 year old fanbase, he should fake his death like andy kaufman and move to venezuela.

youre a big guy

holy shit he looks JUSTed. also why is he holding a chopped off niggerdick?

Starting to look like DTV era Seagal here. Should probably cut back on the cookies.

That poster makes no sense. Why would someone advertise that they are looking for classes? What is made of kimono? The dredels? Oy vey. The girl looks Jewish, too. Maybe the poster ought to read, "Goyim, looking for dredel spinning classes?"

did anyone else see her approach sam hyde on periscope? it was top tier

>hey sam!
>what are you, some kind of streamer girl?
>y-yes
>AHAHAHAHAHA- wait are you serious?
>y-y-eah
>so lonely gamer guys give you money to pretend to your boyfriend AHAHAHAHA

She isn't very smart. She probably supports Trump because alt-right betas will to give her money if she spews pepe memes.

>this dumb bitch is an MDE fan
huh

>MDE fan
Isn't she litteral definition for what is a "poser" though?
Saw that all the Trumpkins were sad girlfriend-less losers, and being a streamer whose audience is that, capitalized on it by pandering to them?

>"haha shia is s-such a little twerp I'd break his face h-haha too bad I can't make it down there"
>shia gets arrested
>sam arrives the next day

Woah, this fat guy is /pol and Sup Forums hero?
Impressive

you joke but soon sam is gonna go 1 step too far and really get in some shit. Then nick will probably stop the comedy to do his antiques, and charls will have to go on alone

no nazis allowed

Who's joking? Sam's brain is getting critically warped by irony and Sup Forums memery and there is no doubt in my mind that he will snap.

youtube.com/watch?v=gukBtI6w7gI

ASOOKA

what is jonny greenwood doing at a trump rally

Sam got too popular for his own good. We all had fun when he did vertical cell phone videos for the Sup Forums crowd but him having cringeworthy fans seeing him as some kind of leader, and him believing he's an ""alpha male"" leader is just sad. Quit the politics Sam

is this the most punchable face in the history of humanity?

=Faces of raw veganism

I kind of agree.
It was more fun when he could go somewhere without being instantly ID'd

PUNISHED MULDER

>wearing powerlifting shoes
>looking like that

holy shit lol

webmshare.com/QYMDz

what you mean? he looks big, probably can lift a lot
>muh calves
kill yourself fucking wannabe bodybuilding disco gymmer

cool story babe

get back in the kitchen

>implying both sides don't have their fair share of clowns

That is absolutely the case, yes. This isn't even the first time that camwhore has viral advertised on Sup Forums.

>call it the retard camera
>still go to appear on it

so he admitted he is a retard?

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS LEGS

Friendly reminder not to skip leg day, boys

lmao

girl on the right is cute

How did Sam find the time to appear on camera? I would imagine that as an unemployed 31 year old man with no health insurance who spams himself on Sup Forums, his schedule would be too full for him to make an appearance.

/fit/ here, this triggers me too much to let go.
You don't train your calves unless you're some metrosexual who don't care about athleticism, strength or power. Spot training calves is a waste of time, it does not increase your performance in anything.

Even if you were to train them (like some fucking retard), many people have a genetically low density of muscle in their calves making them really hard to grow.

also, leg day is a meme. Any serious lifter do compound exercises, and train their legs everytime they're at the gym.

Considering its a 1:1000 ratio of Trump supporting girls to generic ImWithHer cunts... Seems like one side is a little easier to cuck.

he tweeted about going there though

Sam squats 3 plate. There is even a video

for a man his size that's not really impressive at all

Nigga needs to start doin some calf raises with them plates or something jesus.

>It must suck having a 14 year old fanbase
>leftist projection

shieeeett you tell em nigga!

???
user, the only girl in that picture is to the left, holding the sign.

>shia too much of a cuck bitch to show up
>almost 100 people there screaming "WHERE'S SHIA"

JUST

>even based sam loves asuka
Reifags are kidding themselves.

Oh
why would he do that?

they probably got tipped off that sam "the gunman" hyde was coming

I love when everyone screamed "MY WIFE'S SON" when the little black kid went in front of him lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=up5nC9BaDiA

prob just get some attention

No, she isn't really "pretending" to be conservative just for laughs. It's not like she takes off the mask when the camera is off and says "fucking retarded betas... they'll believe anything hahaha"

She's genuinely been in Sup Forums circles and engrossed in the culture for so long that she, without a shred of irony or contempt, calls herself "redpilled" and actually supports Trump.

Sam needs to get a real job.

Why does he pronounce that way?
Does the english dub do it that way?

internet celebrity was a mistake

pronouncing it wrong on purpose so people don't know he actually likes anime

That was fucking hilarious. She also got BTFO so hard by some guy calling her a coalburner and mudshark, that she panicked and pretended her phone was dying

most MDE fans are dumb anyway

all those disgusting beta cringy greasy fucks pretending that they're standing up against the "fall" of the west

why is this so cringy

Yea this is why Sup Forums without anonymity is embarassing

Sam looks like a giant in comparison.

I wonder if there is a correlation between height and propensity to post on Sup Forums

>all these attention whores in one place.

He sells cars.

His lawyer probably told him not to go back. People would just try to provoke him to violence even more.

tfw your legs look better than that and you barely exercise

10/10

charles isnt a comedian. he's more of an artist. he could do some dark drama satire types

nick is a real comedian and sam has the drive. they are a good team. i hope they push forward and land another network or method

It's definitely easier to idolize him when he is biggest guy in a crowd

who this cutie

CALVES DONT FUCKING GROW YOU SEDENTARY SHITTER WE CANT ALL HAVE WOBBLY FAT FUCK WOBBEGONG CANKLES LIKE YOU YOU CHEETO EATING PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which side are you describing?

STOP FILMING ME WAAHHH

it's easy to stand out in a crowd when everyone's a short little teenager.

brittany venti may-may extraordinaire

The dude is fucking huge. I've never seen anyone taller than him in any of his videos

this is sad, but i dont know why

but they wont because sams on his egotrip, nick has a business to keep going, and charls is shit on his own. He desperately needs sam for his schtick to work, but sams more interested in not making funny videos and talking about politics. dont hold your breath

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Go hit the gym every once in a while, squirt.