Paul McCartney

“One of my best friends was killed from gun violence... So it’s important to me.”

Attached: 71A866BA-C8D9-4D04-A535-A76228745632.jpg (800x607, 102K)

Respectable

Any respect that I had for him is gone. I didn't know he was such a libcuck. I guess it's not surprising since he was responsible for the cultural degeneracy of the 60s.

t. Cuckservative

Hogwarts - all teachers AND STUDENTS armed

Wakanda - all citizens armed

Star Wars - Blasters and laserswords for all

Still think gun control is a good idea? Didn't think so.

Kill yourself

t. soyboy

Hahaha dude why would you ever need a gun? You can just call the police, national response time is 4 minutes. Call the cops and hide and you'll be fine. They're trained professionals you can trust your life with.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to protest the police brutality that this country is racked with. Only a hick or an idiot Uncle Tom like Killer Mike would put their safety in the hands of those ruthless killers.

THIS IS.....JUST.....WOW

This is actually a respectable and understandable statement, unlike other artists.

t. retarded

He’s not necessarily super lefty, all bongs hate guns because they don’t understand the concept of human rights. As don’t most Europoors.

Attached: B7C0F726-FF7B-4F17-AA21-AD67E050E3C5.jpg (2400x1800, 516K)

t. Newfag

Who could be the friend he was referring to?

>not wanting people to die
>liberal
are you fucking disabled? any rational person wouldn't want innocent people to die.

WTF I support gun control now.

You have the mentality of a child.I'm not for banning anything, just stronger guidelines for the purchase of assault rifles. Like all the red flags the Parkland shooter had, he shouldn't have even been let in a gun store.If you want an ar-15, and want to roll around in your backyard with it like youre rambo..Go ahead, there should just be some stronger no bullshit laws in place to keep them out of the hands of people that they don't belong in. We already have background checks, but they don't seem to be enough.

>concept of human rights
>human rights means being shot

Something like housing, healthcare, and education are human rights. Owning a gun isn't.

>One of my best friends
SO SGT.PEPPER TOOK YOU BY SURPRISE

We went over this last thread. Thousands die by handguns every year, so should we ban those to prevent the most deaths? Only a handful of people actually get killed by ARs but that's what everyone's fixated on. Why aren't you proposing a full gun ban?

Because people who die by handguns are black

Maybe we should do something about the people how are doing all the killing [think emoji]

None of those things are human rights

>Thousands die by handguns every year, so should we ban those to prevent the most deaths?

sure, why not?

Not many people are talking about full in band of all guns. Gun control is what people want

If loonies like Chapman had not had access to guns then Lennon wouldn't have been shot.

So owning a gun is? Explain.

>implying literal liberals aren't for the liberty and freedom that includes gun ownership
I hate American political "discourse".

Happiness is a warm gun

So are you implying that cops wouldnt be less violent if there was less danger of gun violence?

No food, no education, no health care, no housing, but at least I got my gun!

>wants more gun control
>gets called a liberal
Why do you have to make every issue about politics? Americucks were always just a bunch of extremists fighting each other but it's getting ridiculous.