Hmmmm?

hmmmm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR2Lq5Na3SM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, people are entitled to their opinion, even if it's fucking retarded.

manchildren BTFO
>b-but my hobbies!!

Mods should honestly delete every starshit and capeshit thread since theres zero discussion going on in the threads.

No self-respecting adult should click or read click bait articles.

No self-respecting adult should watch moving pictures

>No self-respecting adult should do anything they enjoy.
FTFY

agreed

>implying I have self respect or desire it

>mom said i shouldn't bother about what people think of me. i am a man, i do what i want!

I agree. Super hero movies are for children. That's why I watch professional wrestling. It's like the ballet for men.

They have a point

I agree, watching a manchild in a batsuit fighting a clown is children trash no matter what color palette nolan uses

>REEEEEEE Stop enjoying yourselves with your inferior forms of entertainment! How else am I supposed to feel superior?

>lel I posted it again

I'm sure you'll get plenty of upvotes

one of those things is not like the other

all modern superhero movies need to be gassed, with lodes of gas.

I partially agree desu. I like some of the older superhero movies that predate this cinematic universe bullshit that runs rampant now. Donner's Superman, Burton's Batman, Raimi's Spiderman. Even Superman Returns, which was the last comic book movie I enjoyed. I don't really care for anything after that. Sometimes I can watch Spiderman 3 if I'm in the right mood.

Eat fresh, mon ami

Why are you so mad, nigger

this tbqhwyf

>Implying adults watch any form of capeshit unless its with their kids
And manchildren don't count as adults

Then why does Sup Forums talk about capeshit and Star Wars 24/7

Every self-respecting adult should buy comics and watch superhero movies

checkmate atheists.

Because Sup Forums is full of manchildren with rose-tinted glasses that listen to dadrock 24/7.
>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg
>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit it. There's a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas
>"SW ate the heart and the soul of Hollywood. It created the big-budget comic book mentality."
- P. Schrader
>"A 12yo boy told me proudly that he had seen SW over a 100 times? I said 'could you promise never to see it again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his 30s, isn't living in a fantasy world of secondhand childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness
>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core."
- David Cronenberg
>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- W. Friedkin
>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- A. Iñárritu
>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire, this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- A. Jodorowsky
>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

Is that the Torygraph? Looks like the Torygraph.

>Sicario
>meaningful plot

Who is this pleb, who thinks plot is everything?

>unironically using the term dadrock

>having self-respect

Just do what you like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, friends

superheroes are our modern day mythology, the fact that they have silly costumes does not diminish that in any serious way, unless you're someone like lucas or moore or jodo who can't seen beyond the surface level.

thor in the original myth is a laughably stupid character who gets into all sorts of ridiculous silly situations. there's an inherent silliness to almost all mythology, including our modern american mythology of superheroes. i'm not dumb enough to let the silliness of classical or nordic or egyptian mythology get in the way of it's immense value.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

No self respecting adults walks around in public dressed like a comic book character or wears superhero clothing

What people read and watch in their spare time really doesn't matter

nice meme, but check out this one

stop listening to pink floyd then fuckboi

I can and I will :^)

That can't be really what it looked like, can it?
That looks awful

AHA

stop liking pleb shit ya fuckin pleb

Mann is patrician as fuck though so this image is bait.

yeah civil war is a stupid movie

i don't know what that has to do with my comment

>BvS next to mad max and guardians

I've never listened to Pink Floyd.

this. They should either be confined to a general or removed.

Its ridiculous at this point. Disney is going to be releasing star wars movies every few months, they can't shit up the board *that* fucking frequently

The irony in this is that all Sup Forums talks about is Star Wars and capeshit. This place likes to call itself "patrician" yet all it likes is mainstream Hollywood flicks and considers everything else to be pretentious

Sure, take the advice of a deranged bald man.

>Mythology is silly. Superheroes are modern mythology.
>posts sillySuperHeroes.webm

So you intended to drive his point home?

Would the westworld fan like television to be targeted as well?

good good, let capeshit die

man i don't care at all

I agree at some level.

>New kid show
>One manchild watch it while "babysitting" his nice
>Post about it on reddit
>Other manchildren began watching it
>They began writing on their tumblr that the show is actually pretty deep
>More manchildren watch it
>Autist drawfags start drawing r34 of said show
>Soon, the first results of Google search of the show are fanfics and drawings of the protagonist fucking his mother
>People began harassing the creators of the show and they're obligated to include ideas of the fans
>What started as a kid show of 20 episodes is now a manchildren fest with lame sex jokes and gay characters

Proof: MLP

There has been sex jokes and adult humour in general in cartoons since the 80's

wtf i love whatever shitty ass clickbait site that is now!

True!
Also true

You have completely missed the point of that guy's post.

:(

Who says I'm self-respecting?

pretty much this, unfortunately, Sup Forums will never wake up from their own deception

This is was a super hero fan in 1987

Leave this guy alone

youtube.com/watch?v=KR2Lq5Na3SM

It's true. Capeshit is made for white adult children, to further emasculate them and prevent them from ever breeding.

The directors, producers, and actors all being Jewish is just a coincidence, of course.

I just think capeshit is boring.

I don't understand why you norms like it so much.