Muslim here. Are we brothers against the jews and degeneracy?

Muslim here. Are we brothers against the jews and degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qSaHPkbZQ8&feature=youtu.be&t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
bundesauslaenderbeauftragte.de/einbuergerung.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>German

> islam
> not degenerate
Pick one abdul.

>muslim here
>see flag
Checks out.

That flag is fucking gay and the sword means your dick is very small. I'd fuck your mom in the butt though.

No.

I'm nuking you both.

Good bye Israel and goodbye Palestine

You better watch yourself. I don't have to abide by human rights

Muslims need to be taken out more. I'd rather have kikes with no tools of western destruction that a tool of western destruction with no kike overlords. The latter is much more dangerous.

>tfw no perfect world where christian and muslims fight together against faggots and jews

nope m8, it's a FFA kind of map

welcome to the real world baby.

Enjoy burning in Hell btw you fucking heathen

This, you guys are pathetic when it comes to fighting the Jews.

They just outsmart and outkill you, pretty pathetic desu.

>implying Saudi Arabia isn't with the jews
>implying the only reason they're trying to oppose/demonize Iranian influence isn't because they're helping out their jewish brethren maintain instability in the middle east

lm ao

you are nothing more but jewish pets

YES I AM........ But as long as I can still Drink and eat Pork
oh and not have to pray 5 times a day then
HELL YES IM WITH YOU!!!!!

i hate this stupid bitch so fucking much

Friends, not brothers.
We are different, and that's not a bad thing, I hate seeing your people used as weapons in this culture war, but it should be friendship, not brotherhood.

>Germany
every time

Flag checks out.

Btw, you realize that pol hates Jews for being superior, and Muslims for being inferior right? Just making sure you understand the concept.

My mother was a pure woman from a noble family.
And I at least know who my father is you pig-eating son of a whore.

>German flag

W O W Z E R S

Today is just one big shill expose' isnt it

Stay strong brother. We can always be the first

I'm not Saudi I just like the flag

I don't care what others do. God will judge not I

Fair enough

easy: without immigration yes, with immigration no, everyone will lose.

you are a fkn cuck

>A Bloody Christmas Tree

Yea me too bro, she does everything wrong while im yelling at he threw the T.V >WHY CANT SHE HEAR ME!!!!!!!! ARRRHHHH!!!

Jews fucking suck, but they at least do some occasional good as a side affect of their power grabbing bullshit. You can't argue with the west's standard of living.

Islam is a literal blight on the world that contributes fucking nothing and should be eradicated.

saleelul sawarim nasheedul ubah
wa darbul qitaly tariqul haya
fa baynaq tihamin yubidu tugha
wa kateem musawtim jamilun sadah

I love your song, any potential targets so I know which cities to avoid?

dont you have something else to do?
your sister/mother/goat to rape?
sucking mohammeds cock 5 times a day?
or is your father taking a break of raping your anus?

Fuck off you dirty smelly black bastard

Islam is a distraction to force the discourse into a safe civic nationalist box.

Culture and religion is almost irrelevant.

What matters is race and genetics.

Fuck off, Islam has its merits, I don't agree with most of it, but it does put
things into perspective

8 year old detected

No, we're not. We cannot be.

This is because the culture and systems established by the civilized West are in direct opposition to yours. This is not a quality unusual to the West, because the nature of Islam is to devour all others and for Muslims to subjugate everyone.

Only madmen, or the suicidal would trust Muslims. It would be like trusting a snake to nurse a kitten. The reason why the Left loves you and cherishes you is because the Left secretly longs for its own destruction, and leftists will choose whatever sends them to hell the fastest.

This is, when you get down to it, the heart of Sup Forums. We don't hate Jews because of their race alone, we hate them because they exert an invisible and insidious influence. We hate niggers because they undermine the system and are lazy, while a man should work for his daily bread and be rewarded accordingly.

You guys want everyone to be Muslims. And no man with any pride in his own race, religion or culture will accept that. The answer to "We're going to fucking kill you, kaffirs" can only be "You will die first."

This is why we cannot have common ground.

All the believers are the same shit. You can kill each other's or kill yourself, no problem.

>My mother was a pure woman from a noble family.

Diamonds.

Christian here.
I don't like degeneracy but God has given us free will. It is a gift from the Creator.
It's up to us how we use His blessing. Pic is inside my church. I always try to attend formal services on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evening.

I often just pray and be still. Rejoice in God's creation.
My church is ancient. Almost 1000 years. It's a place of peace. It is always open to anyone who seeks God.

8yr old response detected ......... fucking newfag namefag

you seem very focused on cocks.
do you wanna confess something burger?

Nice fucking trips, shithead.

>Are we brothers against the jews and degeneracy?

I hate degeneracy and jews but I hate mudslimes more, goatfucker.

If you go back to your country, sure.
Your kind has no place in Europe.

this is why I'll take christians over muslims a thousand times over

if christians dont like what I'm doing they'll invite me to their church

if muslims don't like what I'm doing they'll set me on fire

No. Wit the shit you've been pulling lately, I'm starting to warm up to the Jews.

Now, if you stayed in your countries and the Jews stayed in Israel, we'd all probably get along well.

Oonga boonga abbo cunt

>Christian here.
>I don't like degeneracy
Why don't you shoot yourself?

Don't kid yourself, mudslime. You must be annihilated first before the Jews. You and your demographic strategy of invasion of Europe is more dangerous and pressing than the long game played by the Jews. We will get rid of you before turning our attention them.

DEUS VULT.

The reason they want you guys here is because you are incompetent at taking them out, whereas whites have managed to expunge them from their nations several times.
In fact the nation of Israel is surrounded by hostile arab countries and there is a growing army of roving fundamentalists. But the state of Israel still exists.
You are useless and your weak religion will be pushed back again and this time for good.

Barbarism is just as bad as degeneracy

muhammad is Pedophile and allah is faggot

No, pisslam is a death cult of no value, same as your mud race of hypercloseted pederastic rapists and murderers, and you're identical to the kikes.
You, the kikes, AND the degenerates are all going to oblivion permanently.

DEUS KEK

Did you fuck a goat today?
>Im kiling muslim .l.

But my country is Germany. I was born here

I do stay in my country

To be completely honest famalam.
I had no problem with muslims until you started blowing up our country. Our country may be crap, but it's our crap, and we like it. Alt right is rising anyways, so we'll be taking care of degeneracy in our own fashion soon enough.

A cat born in an oven isn't a cake Ahmed.

I didn't blow anybody up

Everybody born in Germany is German. That's just how it is

If not trolling, are you at least Shia?

HAHAHA. No, not everbody who's born in germany is german. It's a matter of blood, it's not a matter of magic dirt.
And your Qu'ran definitely advocates use of force to achieve your ends, so don't feed me this "notallmuslims" line. You may not have done anything personally, but your religion is guilty as crap for a lot of things.

>that flag
No. You deserve to get erased from this planet just like any other inbred autistic religious fanatics.

>Everybody born in Germany is German
this is what the sandniggers believe

No. Why?

>No, not everbody who's born in germany is german
Yes actually. It's in our constitution

>It's a matter of blood
My mother is German

>And your Qu'ran definitely advocates use of force to achieve your ends
For self defense? Oh noes

>but your religion is guilty as crap for a lot of things
Like slavery is your personal fault? Fucking leftist retard

It's also a fact ;)

No, for assault, you dumb muslim. For assault. YOU INVADED. Europe didn't invade you.

>Everybody born in Germany is German. That's just how it is
Wrong. You need to have German parents or if you are born in Germany to foreign nationals you need to apply for German citizenship, and revoke the citizenship you might have gotten from your foreign parents.

If you live here please learn the laws, you piece of shit.

>Not Shia
Absolutely haram

We know that Muhammad made Ali his successor and it wasn't destroyed by usurpers

Islam will always be enemy #1

>My mother is German
of she is , German women are fucking degenerate coalburners

Muslims kill themselves
therefore, they are bro-tier?

You have to define degeneracy without the influence of religion before we can come to an agreement.

I wouldn't piss on a muzzie if they were on fire if pissing on them meant saving the subhumans life.

Just fucking start already and stone some western whores i cant stand looking at these slags anymore.
They look like fucking pigs in heat and i hope they get raped by a pack of niggers.
They are provocatively dressed all the time, with their fake boobs and the need to show off in tight outfits and tight pants where you can see the pussy from behind :^)

That's a rare flag.

>YOU INVADED
Who? Where?

>Europe didn't invade you.
The fuck you're talking about?

Everybody born in Germany gets citizenship. And my parents both to have German citizenship. I'm as German as you are

>If you live here please learn the laws, you piece of shit
Same you impotent virgin

Are you shiite?

To whom? Jews?

Mudslime dies first, the Jew 2nd and the nigger third.

No we are not.
Now get out of my country.

>I'm as German as you are
Topkek this is a clear troll bait now, I'm more German than any mudslim will ever be and I don't even speak German.

How about YOU get out of MY country?

Get put of my country, roach.

Of course not, Islam is pure garbage

I'm not, no, and I'm not Muslim.

I do, however, recognise Ali was made the successor of Muhammad at Ghadir Khumm. The Tragedy of Thursday, and so on, indicate this.

You once were, when we had the common enemies of Rome/raumaborg then constantinople/miklagarð.

Then we found out you are degenerate goat fuckers. So we're doing this again now. Biggest bone fire sat ablaze last weekend to honor Baldur.

It's happening. Now go back to turkroarchistan choo. We'll be doing the fickificki again now

youtube.com/watch?v=0qSaHPkbZQ8&feature=youtu.be&t=26
This is actual what you heard down there in miklagarð, if there is some byzantine blood in you there, this should give you the shills. Something ancient, something very very powerfull, far more powerfull than memes
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg

See

I believe in paganism, what did your shitlord say about pagans?

>Baldur
Who?

Since your're an ACTUAL Israeli Jew, I need to ask. What do you guys think of arab countries other than Palestine? I'm going back to Jordan next week and I can promise you that were starting to hate the Palestinians too, they're all pieces of shit who show no appreciation for what they've been given in jordan.

Do you think the west will ever genocide or deport you muslims?

Also:
Fighting degeneracy with a ideology promoting degeneracy.

Wake up, fucking abrahamist.

One of our Gods. He was killed by a misteltoe, it was his only weakness. Freaking Loki.

No. Get out of Germany.

>Muslim here. Are we brothers against the jews and degeneracy?
No, you're rapists and goat fuckers.
You gotta go...

Meme religion. If you put your trust into them you're out of luck. Why are all pagans fat virgins?

If Trump get's voted

>Everybody born in Germany gets citizenship.

bundesauslaenderbeauftragte.de/einbuergerung.html
>So muss sich mindestens ein Elternteil beim Zeitpunkt der Geburt des Kindes seit wenigstens acht Jahren rechtmäßig und gewöhnlich in Deutschland aufhalten und entweder im Besitz einer unbefristeten Aufenthaltsgenehmigung sein oder über eine Aufenthaltsgenehmigung auf Grundlage des Freizügigkeitsabkommens zwischen der EU und der Schweiz verfügen.

>If you live here please learn the laws, you piece of shit
>Same you impotent virgin
Fucking idiot.

>God
>can be killed
Neopagans are just sad

See: I didn't rape anyone and don't fuck goats what are you talking about?

no, youre a murderer

Nah, I just wanted to show you we can't be friends, because Islam is all about separation, all about black & white.

We both can only live in peace if we live in Dar as-Salam, which means islamic rule. And I don't want a fucking islamic rule, as long as you and I live in Dar al-Harb we aren't brothers.

K now? I'm still German you idiot

Of whom?