Don cheats mad times. Pretty bad

>Don cheats mad times. Pretty bad...

>But always goes back to his family and kids. Supports his wife

>Betsy cheats on him once ....

>Ruins entire family

Is Betsy hated around here. Holy fuck even with Don's unloyal ass at least he loved his kids and wife and didn't try to ruin the family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mb2pVuXHjlg?t=58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>didn't try to ruin the family
>cheats on his wife
Mmm

I think you missed the fact Don supported his family and went home

Betsy split the family and hurt the kids for some bitch

>i'm on 4chins so i have to be sexist
Nice meme, mate.

>get caught cheating and thrown out
>I promise I won't do it again, I don't want to lose this family!
>Cheat again

They're both deeply flawed people but you'll find out when you grow up most people are.

she's far more insidious than don

men cheating on their wives in the 50s was expected

betty just didn't like that she wasn't enough for don because she was a spoilt whore her entire life

her

neck

>start watching this and finish season 2
>she still appears in season 3
WHAT THE FUCK JUST GET RID OF HER.
If they only split for a plot device so they could have an affair together and get back together I'll just be sad

Sounds like the plot to some trashy reality show. Is this show targeted at middle-aged housewives?

Dude Don doesn't care about his kids, hes really disconnected from them.

He cares about Sally though. Even I didn't care about the kids since they kept changing actors for them.

The smart thing to do when a relationship fails is to end it, it hurts initially but is best for everyone involved in the longterm.

this is fucking double standards, Don basically ignited this. He kept cheating and drove her to overdrive levels of being mad and tempted her to do this.

It was all Don's doing.

She has her moments later in the show. It's kind of a great rollercoaster ride with how much character development there is. Besides Roger he kind of stays the same and I love it.

what if besty made you her pusy slave and you had no say in the matter! wow.

>Besides Roger
I don't know watching him getting high with the hippies was pretty surreal for me. Really not something you'd expect him to do.

Don was a degenerate alcoholic and philanderer. I don't even like Betty, but even I have to admit Don was in the wrong here.

I remember he went through a introspective period after doing lsd for the first time. But ultimately just went back being the same person by the end. At least that's how I remember it. Watching Don smoke weed was a lot more interesting to me personally. Also this episode was great.

youtu.be/Mb2pVuXHjlg?t=58

>don
>loving his kids

he literally said he felt nothing

He said he felt nothing when they were born and then afterwards when they became more human he connected.

She was a bitch in Seasons 4-5, but become good after fucking Don in Season 6 or 7a or whatever

Don was the faggot by ruijing everything he had with the 10/10 by having affairs with 7/10s

Reminder that Sally, thanks to her awful parents, ended her days in 1978, as a raped, stoned, disgusting hippie. American Pastoral style

Betty was a good wife. That wasn't enough for Don, so he blew it all up. I really disliked her the first time I watched it, but on my rewatch it's clear that she is far more sympathetic than Don despite being crazy as shit.

Wait when does she get raped?

Not in the show. But the path she has taken in the show will lead to that