Best Sup Forums pasta?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-21-54-01-1.png (480x477, 63K)

The

Fact

fact

good one

Retard

Yourself, don't put a capital letter inside the middle of a sentence

Recent-ish favorite from here, from a thread talking about the current lack of a counter culture:

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Thee fact that so many books still name thee Beetles as "thee greatest 'r most significant 'r most influential" rock band ever tells you only how far rock music still is from becoming a "art". Jazz critics have long recognized that thee greatest jazz musicians of all times are thee Duke 'n' John "still Cold"trane, (not thee most famous 'r most richest 'r best sellers of theeir times, let alone of any times). Classical critics rank thee highly "controversial" Beethoven over classical musicians who're highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics arr still blinded by commercial success. Thee Beetles sold more than anyone else (ha!), therefore theey must've been thee greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of thee past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of thee past. Rock critics're often totally ignorant of thee rock music of the past, they barely know thee best sellers. No wonder theey'll think that thee Beetles did 'n'thing worthy of beeing saved.

>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

kek

A classic

you JUST KNOW or rotational velocidensity

trips of satan

Some one post the day69 review

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. .

You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn.

You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*cums in diary*

This one.

that's a Sup Forums pasta though, stop culturally appropriating our memes

goose did not come first

TO THE FAT UGLY MONGOLOID AT THE ROGER WATERS CONCERT TONIGHT

Everyone there hated you. You came crashing in like the fucking snow monster from Looney Toons and literally knocked a girl down on her face, then proceeded to jump around like a goddamn autistic child. Your beer belly hung out of your shirt and almost made me vomit. The guy next to you had to keep grabbing you and yelled in your fucking ear to go away. Everyone around you was exchanging dirty looks. Everyone wanted you gone, but you were probably too drunk to notice. YOU RUINED THE LAST FUCKING SONG OF THE SHOW.

I know you post on Sup Forums because you drunkenly yelled it to everyone while waiting to meet Roger Waters. And while you and your inbred hick family took turns high fiving and shouting "A Momentary Lapse of Reason is the best Pink Floyd album" Roger Waters looked at you and rolled his fucking eyes. EVEN ROGER WATERS HATES YOU.

Go die you absolute piece of shit, I wish I was able to go up to you and tell you yourself but you were too far away. You are an absolute retard and your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. You fucking toad. You look like Meth Damon if he was born with fetal alcohol syndrome. You, a grown man, stomped around like the autistic kid did at middle school dances, during the fucking True Love Waits. You worm.You entered so many peoples lives in one night and every single one of them hate you. I talked to the guy next to you who was this close to punching you out and he just said that you're the biggest loser he's ever seen. Another woman called you a massive cunt. You fucking slime. I know that every one of those people went home and told their loved ones about you. Mocked your fat disgusting appearance. I need you to know this. You fucking shit stain. You are nothing more than a piglet. The amount of people that hate you while not even knowing your name is unreal. Your very existence is mediocre. Please go kill yourself.

Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

You're a fucking idiot. Have you even listened to any RHCP album? Blood Sugar Sex Magik alone is objectively one of the greatest, if not, THE GREATEST, Alternative Rock albums of all time. It marked a pivotal point in their direction, as they divulged in deeper lyricism with poetic and melancholic, yet hedonistic songwriting. Frusciante catapulted their songs with original guitar structure/composition, combining funk and psychedelic with indie rock-esque melodic sensibilities, and with Flea, formed a beautiful synergy that laid the groundwork for their subsequent albums, along with influencing funk metal/alt. metal, rap rock and alt. rock for years to come. And BSSM can be considered an "artistic" record, if you consider an album detailing the idyllic paradise of sexuality, spirituality and the conflicts between hedonistic and stoicism an artistic statement. Granted, they didn't expand on that idea, but it lingers on that territory. OHM deals with the inner turmoil and nihilism that comes with a severe addiction to drugs. Anthony struggles with his isolation from his own mind, as he desperately hopes to find that trapdoor to escape his asylum. The psychedelic atmosphere mixed with heavier undertones convey his hopeless state of meaninglessness; his fragile heart shatters and screams to his demons, wishing he could vanquish them. After Anthony's success with sobriety, he pursues an idyllic character with Californication, as he records his travels and voyages of the world. Each track feels as if he's discovered a new place, with his emotions laid bare on those places (such as the clandestine cynicism in "Californication", to even a new state of tranquility in "Scar Tissue", "Porcelain" and "Road Tripping"). By The Way more or less expands on these ideas in a more personal, individual manner. Anthony contemplates his relationships with people as he tries to discover who he is and his own contribution to the world. By The Way is their most humanistic album yet.

Does somebody have The second summer of love?

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Arya Satankampf, Graveland, Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand the true Hitleric Nazi black metal thing. You just poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misantrophics who do not care like you clown from. Black Metal is an elite music, and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. World view is based on hitlerism, on a personal level Satanic individualism, collective level hitleric fascism. Without a theoretical understanding of the occult, it is useless to dream of understanding wotanic worldview. None of you can not understand Wotanism, because you are all intellectually at the same level as the earthworms. You can not reach an elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misantrophes.

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 83b48b244611bf21fe0112334c576f6a5e851664.jpg (912x912, 94K)

see

Here's the thing about Lou Reed. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 1 octave range and he excelled in 1 octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by John Cale i guess. Seriously, watch them play Sister Ray at Live Aid and then watch a video of the idfk. We had better thank our lucky stars Lou didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But VU as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Lou backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made VU what it is. Yes, Lou wrote Murder Mystery, Candy Says, and Heroin, but Nico wrote some stuff isk,Cale wrote better music than Reed probably and idk wrote stuff ac. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. VU was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Nico was the face of it all, the delicious German supermodel cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. She was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was VUto be brought into our lives. She was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Lou John and idk, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, she was the most incredible frontwoman who ever lived, hands down siegheil

"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

Ounce of weed taped to the back always gave me a good chuckle

The Downward Spiral strikes just the right balance between obviousness and abstraction to serve as a major magnet for a wide variety of pseuds and intellectual underlings of all ages.
It's obvious enough for any emotionally stunted loser who still hasn't gotten over Nietzsche to latch onto it as a vehicle for his own vapid catharsis while being just abstract enough to become unpalatable for normal people who listen to Top 40 radio, thus encouraging a massively inflated sense of worth(of the record) and self-worth(of said pseuds because they "get it" and oh, the sheep just do not and can not and never will understand the genius of Trent Reznor's offensively banal "concepts") in the aforementioned pseuds.
The end result is an album which engenders intellectual laziness like not many other high-profile pop era records of its era, which is almost a sort of an achievement. At least with Oasis you knew what you were getting, there was no way to even attempt to intellectualize a song like Champagne Supernova(which doesn't mean it's entirely bereft of merit).

TDS is an "art rock" record which takes no musical/cultural knowledge whatsoever beyond the most basic bitch pop culture landmarks to properly digest and it offers next to no further encouragement for people to get into proper culture on their own, the end result being that they remain stuck in mid-to-late teen mindsets and tastes for the rest of their lives. They're still happy arguing about Nirvana(who did actively encourage people to look for real shit and deserve credit for that) and analyzing Marilyn Manson lyrics on Reddit well into their 30s, which is fucking pathetic any way you cut it. Their idea of apex culture are The Dark Knight and Fight Club.

No. You're wrong.

Teenagers think Pet Sounds is some kind of experimental emotional masterpiece when really it's just The Beatles 2 Faggotronic Boogaloo

I'm 28 years old, I'm probably older than the majority of people on Sup Forums. I've studied music theory in college for five years. I play more than five instruments including guitar and violin. I'm part if a rock duo and I perform monthly at various places. We've been working on an album since 2014. I think I know what I'm talking about.

To all you Pet Sounds fags, how much music theory do you know? What instruments do you play? I'm guessing none.

I feel almost personally offended by Brockhampton. I feel, as a musically and culturally aware college student in 2017, as if their music is being SPECIFICALLY marketed towards me, or at least my demographic, and it all feels so vapid and fake. I think the problem is that they are just too trendy, and as a result of that their music doesn't stick with me at all. Their albums feel disposable and meaningless. It also feels as though it is being targeted towards people who THINK they have good music taste or THINK they know something about music because they watch Fantano or read Pitchfork, but in reality if you put on a Coil album or a Yes album around them they would react with revulsion, because it doesn't fit their ultra-fashionable instagram aesthetics. What do you guys think? Are these valid opinions?

That

Animal Collective is legitimately one of the worst bands of all time.

This is what happens when a bunch of faux-artsy numales really want to be cool and different but are too dumb and uninteresting to do it any way possible and also think they're too good for anything that conveys any kind of emotion. Or is catchy. Or is written well. Or has anything redeeming.

Listening to this god-awful band is like having an 8th grader beat me over the head with a finger painting. It is so contrived it's agonizing. These guys so hard to be artsy it sounds like the members have veigns popping out of their forehead.

It goes out of its way to be different because it has no other ways to be interesting and the way it's different is just random bullshit. It's lame as fuck and them cranking that factor up to 11 doesn't change that.

I don't expect any kind of rebuttal because their fans are the worst kind of hipsters that act like babies when someone doesn't like what they like and think insulting someone is an argument.

This kind of reminds of something. I sometimes like to rap to music out loud when I'm inside a bathroom stall. So, like, I usually go in the stall closest to the urinals and then I'll take my phone out and play rap instrumentals in order to rap along to them. I like to pick the instrumental for "HUMBLE." That's lately been my favorite. It's honestly pretty fun going to the stall. But, well, I wouldn't say it's all just fun though. It's like a really vulnerable moment in which, I mean, sure, you're defecating while the guy next to you is urinating and stuff, but though you're both strangers and will never meet again, you've become sort of united. United in a very much communal sense even while relieving yourselves in a public bathroom. I remember the last time I did it (it was like last Tuesday or something), I was playing "HUMBLE." (again, current personal favorite) and when I got to the part of "I make a play fucking up your whole life, I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop, Show me somethin' natural like afro on Richard Pryor", I started tearing up with the guy next to me (he was at the closest urinal to the stall), because I could hear him mumble rapping along to it. Even though he was obviously a little shy about it, it was a pretty touching moment for both of us. I sure know it was for me. Honestly, I got choked up. I couldn't even finish the whole "Show me something natural like ass with some stretch marks" line.

DID

Attached: 117D802B-5744-4D68-9E86-EB4FC088D82A.png (501x468, 229K)

So

eh

This is it.

This is finaly the reason why I'm going to leave this tasteless, brainless shithole, this pathetic excuse of a deutsh painting contect.

Sup Forums is braindead and hasbeen for a long time. Imbecile opinions poping up left and right along with the emergence of mediocre "conscious" rap and boring indie-rock, leading kids to believe that music without lyrics is pointless.

Pointless.

You are pointless, motherfucker. I can't believe how mad I are at thise three fucking words. Fucking YEARS of discussion, fucking 1k5+ albums listened to, just to lead to one conclusion made by random anonyfag, one random imbecile proud of his pleb opinion, probably jerking it off to his mother and sisters, crying sometimes when remembering that time when uncle Rob tried to kiss you on the mouth when you were a child :

"Ambient is pointless"

This is over Sup Forums, I can't deal with plens anymore. This place is nothing but negativity bred to the point where Bob and Tyrone and agreeing on the sale form of popular music, aka the LOWEST, the fucking LOWEST POINT.

"Ambient is pointless"

You are the biggest motherfucker of 2015. I'm so fucking mad you dared to clic on "submit" without a double-thinking. If I had thje ressources to do so, I'd actively try to find you, buy a record of Eno's ambient works, and slip it in your ass, little piece by little piece. After the two of three hours of insertion, when you'll try to shit it out, we'll see who the pointless, assface.

>well see who the pointless, assface

Pt. 1

Attached: ED24150A-4E5E-406B-8E6A-93159310BBFC.png (640x1136, 213K)

Pt 2

Attached: FC3E516D-39D3-4986-838A-4F5FF3ECEEF3.png (640x1136, 183K)

epic pewdiepie xD

>while being just abstract enough to become unpalatable for normal people who listen to Top 40 radio
Closer went to like #40 on the Billboard charts though

yeah this ones amzing

No Kevin Shields pasta?