Fucking Germans!

Fucking Germans!

Polish National TV obtains shocking document about one European supercountry,
calls for complete surrender

alternative-news.
tk/polish-national-tv-obtains-shocking-document-about-one-european-supercountry-calls-for-complete-surrender/

Polish sources upon request.
EU is finished.
FINISHED!

Other urls found in this thread:

static.presspublica.pl/red/rp/pdf/DokumentUE.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do
auswaertiges-amt.de/nn_729116/EN/Europa/Aktuell/160624-BM-AM-FRA_ST.html
auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Startseite_node.html
wpolityce.pl/m/swiat/298344-superpanstwo-zamiast-wspolnoty-narodow-niemcy-i-francja-szykuja-zatrwazajaca-propozycje-reformy-ue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats wrong with that?

merkel pls go

You will never win! Your fourth economic reich will be destroyed by the league of free nations. We don't want more if your euro cancer.

any way to get the original document?

Fuck we're doomed.

>one European supercountry
Sounds neat.They have my vote.
Nothing. It is a great idea.

>inb4 a storm of salty Sup Forumstards descend upon my reply
Suck it faggets. Europe as one!

static.presspublica.pl/red/rp/pdf/DokumentUE.pdf

>EU failing because too undemocratic and too far away from the people
>How do we fix this? Let's make it even worse
Why are Germans so autistic?

>You will get to fight the eternal kraut in a battle to save Europe just like your great grandfather's did years ago

Can't fucking wait

Shit I'm getting really scared. Someone needs to stop them. Help us Britain. Praise kek.

>Steinmeier

Fuck you Sup Forums, why is it always the jews?

I FOR ONE WELCOME THE FOURTH REICH
LET IT COME

Thx

>Germans will be the cause of WW3

Is this race cursed or what?

I dunno but it's so weird. They can't stop trying to take over the world.

confirming literally every fear I had about the EU

>France and Germany remain most firmly of the belief that the European Union provides a unique and indispensable framework for the pursuit of freedom, prosperity and security in Europe, for shaping peaceful and mutually beneficial relationships amongst its people and for contributing to peace and stability in the world. Our two countries share a common destiny and a common set of values that provide the foundation for an ever closer union between our peoples. We will therefore move further towards political union in Europe and invite the other Europeans to join us in this endeavour

Christ.

Steinmeier isn't a Jewish name

french politician who are being showered by lobbyist money remain firmly convinced that EU is the best way.
the rest of the french population doesnt believe that last polls had like 60% of the population wishing to leave EU.
of course ever since 2005 referendum that was blatantly ignored by our politics they will refuse any new referendum cause they know te people dont agree and want them anymore.

watch this it will become more clear:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

I think the idea is that countries can no longer leave the EU, merkel was slowly building a net around europe and has to pull it tight now instead of continuing to slowly build

If this is true and it makes its way to the bigger media the EU is fucked, Pro-EU and Anti-EU parties will be in arms.

This will be a fucking civil war.

You really think this will see the light of day among mass media?

Who do you think controls the media? The same ones behind the EU. Hint: It's the Jews.

Don't worry. German media will ignore it.

>This will be a fucking civil war.
who will be the king we follow?

youtube.com/watch?v=xVEYcTyj1Do

I support this

They went full retard.

They are not ready for the slav rage.

Can you imagine this shit?
Left-wing Gestapo bursts into your room and empties the whole clip of MP-40 into you because you posted something intolerant on the internet.
Truly a superstate

4th Reich sooner than expected

You're right, that guy is Lutheran. I see stein and think kike anymore.

>"""4th Reich"""

More like stalinist Hellhole.

more like european soviet union

Get ready boys, this is gonna get ugly.

>tfw your grandad shot 6 germans dead and you will get to continue the family tradition

>Only if you resurrect Adolf
>I shall obey no other german
>Adolf
>german

Be sure to aim for the red ones

Oi lad, take me with you.

I'm slesian. We're brothers, buddy.

The germans are at it again

>tfw it's what Mosely would have wanted

looks like i'll be flying bombers over germany just like grandpa

Except you won't shoot anyone, since current cuck goverment will hand Poland to EU on a silver platter.

Ready to fight the Germanistan-EUSSR until the last drop of my blood.

we are already living in the EUDSSR
just look at the shitstorm and butthurt caused by a single country proposing to leave
now what do you expect is going to habben the moment a official document of this scale leaks into mainstream?
all out of the sudden everybody wants of the ride called EU

*tanned

How legit is this document? I want to show people.

just shoot both of them

It`s not even the germans, it`s our fucking goverment. The fucking marxists multi culti cunts. I rage at that garbage too and would fight for poland on this.

I hate the fucking EU

its all over the news here and our minister of foreign affairs said its true too

It is legit. Polish ministry of foreign affairs confirmed it.

so fake

The pdf? It came straight from the ministry.

So the NWO is real eh? I guess I lost a bet.

>Bulgaria
You export nothing but retard thieves, your country has no purpose whatsoever. No wonder you support this shit, more handouts for your programs. Fuck you cuck.

Just take my country, i dont care anymore. The people are not worth saving. Hooray for soldarity, prosperity and white-genocide.

>current cuck goverment will hand Poland to EU on a silver platter.

Guess what. You're fucking stupid.

Is this enacted already? Does your gov support it? Was it supposed to be given to you or was it leaked?

>beeing poland
>gets integrated into the western economy
>gets billions of free money to invest into their shit

FUCKING EU IS RUINING US REEEEEEE

I just tweeted the link to some major news outlets in germany, asking if there is any credibility to this.

I would recommend to do the same. This needs to be made public. Even if it's a fake, the fucking EU needs to take a stance to this.

>ww3 soon
>this time the germans are actually the bad guys
>us will probably be pro-germany
which country do i sign up with? probably uk because i only speak english, but i think eastern europe might be more interesting.

Duda and the rest of those clowns are pro-EU you dumb fuck.

>The EU must find a common answer to the rising number of migrants seeking to enter the EU for economic reasons. The asylum system is a misleading entry point for them to use. Europe should stay open to what migration and mobility can contribute to our societies in the fields of the economy, culture and diversity. We need to work towards a European Immigration Act that clearly states what the legal options are when it comes to working in Europe

Hmm..

That's what I thought until our minister of defence confirmed it. He's an honest Catholic and has a moustache, it's real.

And you think they will hand Poland to Germany? Are you that delusional? That would mean the end for them aswell as for our country

Doesn't matter to you, Poland. I don't think anyone expects you to be part of it.

>this time the germans are actually the bad guys
so we gonna win our first world war?

>In order to address the root causes of terrorism, France and Germany will develop
a European platform to share experience and best practice in preventing and
counteracting radicalisation.

Here is a hint. Best practice is to not import them in the first place.

You people dont seem to understand the true danger comes from Russia.

This document is stupid in that light: it will give Putin more reasons to invade an utterly divided Europe.

They gave it to us and now the minister will meet with the Germans to get some damn explanations.

> 21th century

This can't be real.

I've read countless EU documents. This reads nothing like them and has internal inconsistencies and terminology that makes no sense for either French or German governments to use.

Only a fucking idiot would believe this is real

You want rest of Europe to be flooded with rapefugees as bad as you and Frogs are.

You want common defense and security policy for EU. Since it spearheaded by Germany it probably means that air force fleet readiness will be harmonized at German 15% and random weapon systems will be retired without replacements in sight.

Don't even need to attack them, they'll be massacred from inside by other slavs. Those cucks shoud've kept their borders closed, oh well.

They're pro EU as a concept, they're opposed to the EU as it is.

Have you seen any rapefugees around? No? Guess who said no to that bullshit.

>And you think they will hand Poland to Germany?
Do you have any evidence that would point to something else?
PiS has been doing EU bidding since they took over, they just changed the rethorics from tolerant-progressive to quasi-nationalistic. If you look closely you'll notice that they carried out every german order, never mind the arguing in media.

But why import culture when Europe already has a wide variety of cultures already?

No one wants desert rat culture.

>This can't be real.
welcome to the future you chose

How can it be fake when both Polish PAP and the Ministry confirm it? Inb4 German media will lie to you.

>Only a fucking idiot would believe this is real

we are talking about polish people here...

I've been warning you faggots for god damn years.

>it'll never happen, the we'll never lose our sovereignty to the EU!

It's been on a German official site for some days now..

>Have you seen any rapefugees around?
They are coming. Seven thousand, if I'm not mistaken. Look like all the barking in media and parlament didn't change it.

I repeat again. If they hand Poland to Germany it means no more Poland, Polish army, Polish borders, Polish currency, Polish politicians. No more PiS. No one is that suicidal especially party who just won the election

I like to have my confirmation from other valid sources.

Show me other news outlets in poland discussing it. Show videos, or literally anything fucking else that proves it. I'm the first to believe you then.

Fuckin told ya.

>be France and UK
>make a plan to contain Germany after WW2
>EU
>plan goes horribly horribly wrong
>Germany owns France without war
>Germanistan creates totalitaristic, autocratic, stalinist, cultural marxist, dystopic superstate-tyranny
>worse than anything "evil", "evil" Hitler ever proposed

Well done lads.

I hope the Federal Foreign Office of Germany is good enough for you..

auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Startseite_node.html

Your arrogance will be your downfall.

KEK MY REICH INTO PIECES.
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT.
IMMIGRATION, NO BREEDING.
DON'T EVEN CARE IF OUR WOMEN ARE BLEEDING.

TERRORISM OUT OF SIGHT.
CHANCES ARE DYNAMITE.L

>They are coming.

Except they're not.

dont think it was supposed to be posted there

>No more PiS
No, but those in charge will remain in charge. Someone has to administer here on the daily basis.
Your mistake is that you attribute some abstract value to the party. It does not have any value - PiS is just a political tool. They can get the same power from EU.

Except the are. Have fun living in your fantasy bubble.

Why did you think Brits got the fuck out? The EUSSR is a FULL BLOWN TYRANNY at this point, the EU 'leaders' are tyrants who do THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what the people want.

Civil war is inevitable. That's a word that as of lately, peacful normies seem to be picking up alot. There comes a point where having to KILL TYRANTS and having to MARTYR yourself for LIBERTY is no longer something a normie will be afraid of.

It's almost a given that central europeans have to rise up and slaughter these jew puppets, they are absolute fanatics and will not yield an inch.

Google it. It's all over polish internet. Type in "superpaƄstwo" in polish google and chceck latest results.

wpolityce.pl/m/swiat/298344-superpanstwo-zamiast-wspolnoty-narodow-niemcy-i-francja-szykuja-zatrwazajaca-propozycje-reformy-ue

Is this the real reason WHY the UK is exiting the EU?

There had to be some talk of something like this happening in the background for a while now.
Secret meetings.

What's the situation with the refugees? Have you taken any?

Tyroleans, Bavarians, Scots, Welsh, Basque, Catalonians, Britons, Sardinians, Flemish, Alentejanos, Corsicans etc. All of those are not diversity because they're white. No, what we needed is arabic or black muslims and pakis and indians and chinks.

CALLING ALL LEECHES!
>CALLING ALL LEECHES!
CALLING ALL LEECHES!
>CALLING ALL LEECHES!
CALLING ALL LEECHES!
>CALLING ALL LEECHES!

The plan is from now on to leech as much as possible then the last second GTFO from EU.