Daily reminder his management paid a company to relentlessly shill this trash on this board...

Daily reminder his management paid a company to relentlessly shill this trash on this board. Good idea because it worked.

Attached: AA562305-D9DC-467B-856A-2C207D1C0A7C.png (620x460, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2254181/YouTube-wipes-billions-video-views-finding-faked-music-industry.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily reminder that the """""shill"""""" threads about him started popping up months after gummo and kooda got 100 +million views. ofcourse naturally his management decided the only way to capitalize on this was to shill him on basket weaving forums

sounds a lot less glamorous when you explain it that way. The truth is that his management realized his image was a meme and for basically chump change they could have multiple threads about him on one of the most popular websites in the internet.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you!

SCUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAANG

NIGGA STIFFY UH
OP IS A FAGGOT UH

You couldn’t even meme his dumb ass lyrics correctly.

the only reason we have daily threads about him is because of the 4-5 alt right babbys who keep making goblino threads. people that dont usually care like it when other people are angry online so they'll make pro-6ix9ine threads just to piss those faggots off. it's been like this since the beginning of time. 6ix9ine doesn't need Sup Forums, Sup Forums needs 6ix9ine
it's actually 10c per post now

>Sup Forums needs 6ix9ine

Attached: AE8D54FF-9C16-48DE-9054-8EFD1B5C8108.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>only reason we have daily threads about him is because of 4-5 alt right babbys
Are you the 6ix9ine gatekeeper who knows exactly who is posting threads of him? You say “we” like you know who makes all the threads about him. Kindly fuck off

reddit hates 6ix9ine because of his pedophile charges you fucking dumbass

GOT BLICKY UH
OP GETTING ANGRY UH

Sup Forums hates him too just not because of that it’s because his music is shitty. Idiots have been memes into liking him because there are infinite “Never heard him discussed here, what does Sup Forums think of 6ix9ine?” threads

6ix9ine is Sup Forums's biggest asset right now. the board's memes have been so stale since 2014 you guys should be more respectful

Wrong. 2015 was the golden age.

ive made like 10 of those lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: GAJ.png (297x317, 103K)

be quiet newfriend :)

6ix9ine is barely even posted compared to the 1,000,000 waifufag threads lmao
Stop pretending this is about 'quality discussion' gatekeeping

>implying this meme is funny or entertaining

I've been here longer than you fag :^D

No one implied that’s what this was about?

how new are you? seriously? how can you have not deduced that the biggest driver for whether a meme is successful or not is how many people it manages to piss off? the only reason scum gang threads are being made is not because the poster finds the spam to be funny but because he knows that there are people like you who will get annoyed when they see it as they scroll through the catalog.
based

>6ix9ine sucks dude

Attached: edag.png (519x864, 952K)

Once again this started with a company being paid to relentlessly shill him on here. Similar to how clout faggots buy 200k twitter followers.

source?

lol keep telling yourself that for every flavor of the month soundcloud rapper that pops up
/thread

yes a guy whose music videos are getting well over 100 million views and who is well known in the rap world needs to spend money to reach the tens of thousands of people who use Sup Forums very intelligent observation

>lol keep telling yourself that for every flavor of the month soundcloud rapper that pops up
The level of shilling for this faggot isn’t even close to another rapper. Even kanye. This is unprecedented

>i wonder how many different ways i can show my new in a single thread
you're doing great kid

>How does this show how new I am?
you don't know how to reply to posts for one

How does this show how new I am? Name one rapper that has been shilled on this level. I’ll be waiting..

Still waiting

brockhampton and jpegmafia in the last year alone have been shilled infinitely more than 6ix9ine

That is straight false

ok while you're disagreeing with factual statements i'm going to make more 6ix9ine threads than your petulant mind can even fathom just to spite you

>disagreeing with factual statements
Provide even one ounce of proof to your “factual” statement. Oh yeah you can’t because it’s not fact.

Fuck off, I aint paid by no one. 6IX9INE is da bomb

Shut up silly nigga

He is so cutesy user I don’t know how anyone doesn’t like him. He will be a gay sex symbol for us one day

This. His gay sexuality is great for the board. He is such an inspiration. TEKASHI WILL MAKE OUR GENERATION GAY SUCH AN INSPIRATION GLAD EVERYONE LOVES HIM LIKE ME

Attached: 6D61851F-B9B2-4F7E-A1F3-EC1D0012047B.jpg (640x356, 22K)

jelly trash talkin silly niggas

You faggots are so pathetic

Attached: 03BE2370-FB0F-46BD-8EFE-81A1FD1824A4.png (365x470, 193K)

Love him :) so intelligent and full of life. Was so excited to hear he is gay like one of us.

your delusions will never be true. but you are gay

/scumgang/
SCUUUUM GAAAANG

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA,
YOU A SILLY NIGGA

Attached: tumblr_ozjhgyB4cj1viblyvo1_500.gif (500x368, 2.68M)

He’s literally gay even if one user is going too far. See pic related

That's how you greet a homie with respect

You’re right. This and A BIG KISS ON THE LIPS/COCK

who is this?

trippie redd

He is our gay saviour. PRAISE HIM

6IX9INE IS A LEGEND

Attached: 1521682546547.jpg (700x700, 63K)

He is definitely /ourhomo/ glad he is so popular here

t. triggered Sup Forums soyboy or Sup Forumstard drumpf fag

Get your homophobia out of here. He is leading the way for us FAGGOTS. Don’t ever relate me to Sup Forums they are misinformed about us gays

Attached: 014BB729-7911-415D-923F-938F94679A5A.jpg (356x356, 46K)

His music is really boring and generic

Can someone explain the appeal

Is it because of his hair?

why do all millenial male leads tat their face and wear pretty colors

It’s because he’s gay like the rest of us and is paving the way for homosexuals in our society. Leave with your bigotry

Love that this board is so sexually attracted to him like me

ITT: iff y niggas

SCUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Fuck you OP.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

SAME!!!! CUMMMMM GANG EVERYDAY

For real! THIS THREAD SUCKS! CUM GANG EVERYDAY MY BOI TEKASHI LOVES THAT DICK

This.

>advertising to people who only pirate music
who would do this?

Attached: thethinkerjpg.jpg (1200x716, 104K)

3/10

Bump

>that one user so upset by 6ix9ine threads he spams gay shit
lmao what a nigger

niggas

He is gay?

>molested a girl
>is gay
well which is it, niggerboy?

Ever heard of bi? He literally goes around holding hands with his friends/producers

This

>6ix9ine is lit brehs

Attached: babpe.png (519x864, 931K)

>one out of context picture is enough proof for you to believe he's gay
just like the good days when a mere accusation was enough for a lynching

Attached: a62.png (680x661, 262K)

Has also said he dyed his hair that way in support of gay people. One week later he leaks a pic of him holding hands with another dude. Keep telling yourself he’s straight. Same with TylertheCreator

There’s more context for him being gay than straight

why does he look so retarded fucking hell

He looks awesome as hell, a unique look just for him

LOL I hope you’re joking

i think its funny that you think that this board is important enough to people to pay other people to shill for them.

How new are you sir? You know Sup Forums is one of the most visited websites overall and top 3 for opinion sharing? No you didn’t because you joined last month

Kill yourself.

There's literally 3 threads on him right now.

no

TINKIE WINKIE UH STICKY DICKY UH

Attached: IMG_20180316_081314.jpg (620x420, 32K)

they're literal butthurt niggers upset that a spic is destroying their terrible genre

>BUT HE HAS VIEWS!!!!!!!!!÷!!!!/#€! €÷*
>IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE FAKED!!!!!!!!!!

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2254181/YouTube-wipes-billions-video-views-finding-faked-music-industry.html

Keep sucking that pedophile penis. I'm sure it'll pay off one day.

keep posting your butthurt faggot shit :^)

uh jiffy stiffy uh

Attached: 1521302275003.png (403x448, 53K)

>We're not shills! We swear!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-19-04-40-1.png (1080x171, 22K)

His Breakfast Club interview hasn't shown up on the "Most Viewed" tab and there are more likes than comments on the video which is a clear indication of fake shit going on.

Attached: 1521967549984.png (1458x833, 1.78M)

SCUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: DSAzZAfUMAAEgxX.jpg (1200x667, 86K)

he’s actually saying CUUMMMMMM GANG

you're a fag

>t. gay iffy nigga

Yes and very proud! Same with TEKASHI peak hs hair and this pic