DAMN FAGGY

DAMN FAGGY

Attached: 7a47be141b1a32d10b09087bcf0bf651.1000x1000x1.png (1000x1000, 895K)

he's like 6ix9ine for the soy generation

Actually kill yourself

i hope you're ironically disagreeing with that factual statement

God I hate black people

diet grips

My favorite tracks are the ones where he raps about raping white women because they deserve it, if theyre "altright", and assassinating the current President of the United States of America

My second favorites are when he refers to white men as crackers and white boys.

This young man is going places.

>This young man is going places.
Yeah, probably jail soon.

that's so good

This guy real as fuck with a hammer and sickle on his band camp. Respect.

can't wait until someone does this faggot like john lennon

cringe. the worst thing about the election was how it turned everyone into a philosophy 101 student who reads one marxist or reactionary book and pretends like they know everything there is to know about everything

If I was him I'd probably be pissed off with people constantly comparing me to Death Grips, but at the end ofthe day they're both doing the "dark web" fragmented aesthetic that seems to be the only way to signal being "avant-garde" these days and that DG distilled so well in their early work

I mean its a great album but it'd have been a god-tier album if it'd come out a couple of years ago. As it is, it's just a new take on an old-hat aesthetic

I'm a political science/philosophy double major about to graduate. Try that on someone else.

>polisci philosophy double major
you literally are exactly the kind im talking about. go make epic deleuze and lacan memes for your 1000 twitter followers im sure another hegel trap meme will help fill your void

Deleuze and lacan can suck my Dick. If there's anything I've learned from studying philosophy it's that most of it is bullshit. Get the materialist dialectic or dome yourself.

Not him but I'm curious which philosophers you revere the most.

just kill yourself

you probably use the word "bootlicker" on gangster popeye facebook posts - I see right fucking through you

>i see right fucking through you
>redditspacing

Kierkegaard, Marx, bits of Debord. Going through Hume now but can't really give an opinion yet. Used to like Foucault when I first read discipline and punish but it's just more contemporary philosophy masturbation.

Shouldn't you be in a Starbucks writing your dissertation?

I'll continue to use spaces as I please

>Shouldn't you be in a Starbucks writing your dissertation?
im actually the CEO of all the fortune 500 companies