Loudest show

What is the loudest show you’ve ever been to?

Attached: 0CECB2DE-A16C-4C21-A65C-3FB8C24AEC02.jpg (1200x1200, 400K)

danzig

IDK if dragged into sunlight fucked up my ears because they were so loud, or cause it was my 4th show in 4 days and 12th in a month (i guess 14th as one was a 3 day fest)

Sun o))) aren't loud, its just the frequency. Friend wanted to be on the balcony instead of front row one of the times we saw them, and she got tickets, and it wasn't that loud there.

my bloody valentine. had earplugs, still walked out after a few songs.

METZ, but I guess it just was the club room size

Swans in Philly for the Glowing Man tour. 5th row no earplugs

Death Grips

they're only loud during YMMR, every metal show I've been to is louder than their sets except for that one section

Sunn O))) are very loud.

portugal. the man

Metz. Close second would probably be Napalm Death.

The Dismemberment Plan, took my dad to see them and his hearing has really never been the same since, and we were in the back of the crowd. It was kind of painful at times how loud they were, and this is coming from someone who has stood with his arms on the stage monitors directly in front of Kurt Ballou’s rig without earplugs

I heard Gira doesn’t wear earplugs during the shows. How come he’s not deaf yet?

got ~95 - 105 dB limit in my country for live performances so I guess that was the loudest... have only seen rammstein live.

Pharmakon, no contest.

Swans. Only concert I've ever been to to - although I apparently saw Radiohead as an embryo (my then pregnant mother was a big fan of theirs)

Gira must have some strong-ass ears

Fister

Probably Rush. I was up near the stage but off to the side right underneath this gigantic dangling speaker.

Boris or Rosetta

Ne Obliviscaris in Columbus

Boris is the single loudest thing I've ever experienced

My bloody valentine I guess
it hurt even with earplugs?
I was standing sort of mid audience and had plugs but I didn't even have any ringing in my ears afterwards.

Yeah Pharmakon was louder than Swans for sure, though about a quarter of the length

Also Aphex Twin, at the end of his Field Day set it got impressively loud for the size of the space in the barn

Attached: 1_VB7_m0ufK-d43rXmgGL1HA.jpg (690x345, 154K)

Maybe because it was a festival but I didn't think they were loud

Same.
I saw them in a tiny venue and they were far louder than the opening band. I wore 25db earplugs for their set and Boris were still louder through the plugs than the opening act was without them.

Swans
Loud enough that you can feel the sound on your forehead and between your fingers