>we

jojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojo

marca.com/futbol/chile/2017/10/12/59dfe19222601d5e718b45d3.html

he he he
*snorts*

inb4 someone shoops the stars and stripes

>we

Don't be a bully, Peru

What is your problem with Chile? I always see you shitposting about chilel.

TEXAS BTFO
E
A
S

B
T
F
O

mestizaje maligno got what they deserved.

Why are we invisible in that picture, Leaf-san?
anyways hehe

Seriously, which sport are those mountain niggers good at?

first of all, you're replying to 2 different people
second, stop crying, ur NT is an embarrassment and it's funny to shitpost about it cuz you retards failed to qualify especially when you thought you were the hottest shit around
that's all, man up and take it

>wuz

>not a single chilean sighted since Tuesday

someone actually took the time to create this image. wow.

>Peru has an upside down leaf.

These are the little details I appreciate.

top kek

qué te las das de guapo pendejito uruguayo detrás de un computador. Cuidado que te va a descubrir tu vieja masturbándote, pendejo alucinado. ¿Por qué no vienes a Ñuñoa a hacerte el guapo? Como si jugaras tú, pobre weon. Como si se borraran las dos copas américa porque tu equipito va a jugar tres partidos en Rusia que a nadie le importan.

patético conchadetumadre.

ROFLMAO

AJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA ME RÍO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

captcha: natural trans

>golden leaf
that looks really nice

>2
(You) won one 1

>being this butthurt
Jarita, that you?

>left gray
o-okay...

>"A Vidal le gusta beber"
not really a revelation

Juas.

Mapuche niggers cucked themselves out of the WC

>2015

Ese cáncer que te va a dar a ti o a alguno de tu familiares cercanos es en parte gracias a Jarita. Lo tienes claro.

tfw no leaf

pull over sir, i'd like to have a word with you

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Not him but you are the one that never recovered from the fingering man. It seriously damaged you.
captcha: burns gauche

hoy fue un dia dificil para mi, pero luego de leer esto, he reido tanto que ya no importa

gracias mi mapuche-violador-de-llamas amigo

Gracias a 11 weones seremos el hazme reír de Sup Forums por mucho tiempo.

¿Qué quiso decir con esto?

igual posta que en unos días pasa, el garrón más grande se lo van a comer ustedes porque sus jugadores están viejos y no tienen recambio alguno

where is br body?

Jara, please got to bed

na si estos pendejos están aprovechando cada instante para conseguir yous. Esto va a seguir por un mes mas por lo menos

Igual te dejó callado, provincia ordinaria.

o, rly?

Are you okay?

what does weon mean

>this samefaggotry

¿Y tú vas a viajar a Rusia acaso, muerto de hambre?

It was a happy dream after all.

weon = huevón, a dude with big balls?

un hombre retrasado como el fracasado y pobretón bolas tristes de tu viejo que fecundó a la puta barata de tu vieja en vez de haberle metido el moco en la boca de italiana hambrienta de segunda mano.

Lo peor de este board es que se llena de weones salidos directamente de jaidefinichon como tú.

>ChileCaca

estamos puteando a niños de 13 años. Ya no es tan chistoso si uno lo piensa así. Mejor me despido. Buenas noches amigos de latino américa, que el fútbol nos una y que no aumente nuestras diferencias. Una gran abrazo a todos. Buenas noches!

The football bandwagon of 2007-2017 in Chile is no different as how we acted like we really cared about tennis during our 1996-2009 tennis bandwagonning phase. Try asking a chilean the name of 3 players from the club he says he is a fan. Football was only useful for bragging rights, like Tomás González in gymnastics.

Chile not caring about sports is simply the truth, most football clubs have to worry about not going bankrupt (again) because nobody wants to see football matches

We look like a leaf tho in our hearth

jajajajaja

Tranquilo chilote, solo yo le digo provincia a mi provincia.

Dedicate a quedar afuera de torneos mejor.

I was talking to a qt Peruvian girl today and she didn't go into detail but she told me everyone in South American hates Chile. Why is that ?

We argentineans always talk about the fact that chile supported UK in the malvinas (falklands) war back in the day.
Tbh, I couldn't care less about that fact. I just like the way they get so easily annoyed and how stupid they tend to be. Honestly; for example, Arturo Vidal is your average chilean.

>dedicate a quedar fuera de torneos

Qué caradura, segundón.

they are the most developed and civilized. The others want to chimp out and be degenerate.

It's a mix of a lot of stuff.

-History. I'm a brainlet so I don't remember well but something like Chile won wars and picked sides with England once, they've always had a bad stance against many countries here
-They are the most developed country so there is a level of envy
-They want to be white, someone post the webm or the youtube videos, tons of them feeling like they are "more" than latinos
-They are a majority online along with argentineans so the same way dotards hate russians for being a majority, you'll feel sick of reading in any social media tons of chilean comments
-Adding to the point before, they have the hardest to understand dialect so you'll be forced to get used to that, barely recognizable

I don't hate chileans though. Actually most of my friends are, I just logically think that those reasons contribute to the hate

el chileANO detectado

>-They are a majority online along with argentineans so the same way dotards hate russians for being a majority, you'll feel sick of reading in any social media tons of chilean comments
This is cancer. I don't know how it is in your countries but here, the fact that every illiterate 11 year old has access to say what he feels is killing everything, because they are also the most demanding, hence, a consumer and a target. MARX VOLVEEEE

You are not even 10 years close to us. I didn't do it, It's not your fault, I don't profit with it, but it is a fact

>segundon
>14 copas america
>2 copa mundo
>1 confederaciones
>2 oros olimpicos en futbol
>7 mundial sub-20

Chilenos ganan una copa y se creen la vaca que mas caga

Caradura, Colombia after winning a cup were Argentina didn't play and Brazil sent their young players in 2001 acted like they were good and not their rightful place as the 7th team in Conmebol and being only better than Ecuador, Bolivia and Venezuela.

Chile without even trying disputes the 4th place with Paraguay at the sport.

Dos copas. Y ellos son segundones. Tres finales consecutivas te parece poco? Traficante muerto de hambre

You are answering to this guy. Stop

>this delusion

cute

You have so much money to spend that you have and airforce perhaps? Or decent roads? Or decent public transportation? If you are going to shitpost about fiber optics we were the first one that hade it like 10 years ago. Wanna talk about paper making? We own the industry even in the US. Now, answer me

el canadiANO
el uruguayANO
el brasileANO
el americANO
el boliviANO
el argentiniANO
el chileANO
el colombiANO
el peruANO
el australiANO
el bahamiANO
el francesANO
el mejicANO

>this butthurt

CHI CHI CHI

LED LED LED

Excellent post my friend.

La eliminatoria no está definida aún. Es muy probable que sancionen a Colombia y entre Chile, esta ya no es la Fifa de antes que permite torcidos y corrupción. Va a pasar, lastimosamente para Colombia

We won two. You're as good as us, two-cups buddy.

Tienes banda ancha y computadores modernos en Uruguay? No te enojes, pregunto en sero? Un amigo fue y me dijo que es todo antiguo.

Si le dan el pase a Chile da lo mismo, lo va a ceder. NI CAGANDO se atreverían a jugar y si lo hacen que les revoquen la nacionalidad por ratas

>nos vemos en rusia

NOT SO FAST CHILED!

Reality check means butthurt? Come one man, your flag posts are better than this

No es la forma ideal de clasificar pero no creo que pierdan la oportunidad de ir a un mundial, por la plata especialmente.

btw, falcao fue extremadamente torpe al hacer lo que hizo de forma tan evidente, le podria costar la carrera y a colombia la clasificacion

>nos vemos en Rusia

OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

No tiene mas de 12. No vale la pena.

Nosotros quedamos fuera, PUNTO. Si la FIFA nos asigna el puesto la unica forma de que vayamos es que nos amencen con expulsion, y si vamos amenazados, te aseguro que el equipo que manden va a conceder los partidos. No hay forma de que un jugador chileno se presente en Rusia por voluntad

>No tiene mas de 12

pero... tengo 15...

15 copas!

perfection

>pero... tengo 15...
MADS

A quién le has ganado tú, fracasado? "Copas". Con suerte tus viejos tienen deudas.

Tu amigo es un pelotudo importante.

Argentina GDP per capita [2017] 20 707
Uruguay GDP per capita [2014] 20 680 (22 242 in 2017)
Chile GDP per Capita [2010] 20 105 (26 661 in 2017)

Chile is 7 years ahead of Argentina and 4 ahead of Uruguay

Uruguay HDI [2015] 0.795
Argentina [2008] 0.794 (0.827 in 2015)
Chile HDI [2005] 0.796 (0.847 in 2015)

Chile is 10 years ahead of Uruguay in HDI and 3 years ahead of Argentina

And these are the closest countries to us.