Will Disney ever return to the days of 2D? Or is it just no longer cost effective or what the kids want?

Will Disney ever return to the days of 2D? Or is it just no longer cost effective or what the kids want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPgaFduESkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop posting this annoying bitch

>ywn lick her face and hump her legs like a dog

is she /our girl/?

Cheaper to use computers to produce anime ripoff blob shit. Plus the artistic talent and management in the corporation just isn't what it used to be.

JENNY IS A CUTE

Remember, this is her boyfriend. Don't believe what other people tells you.

who is this?

Can't they outsource their stuff to any animu studios but still keep control of character design etc?

SteveMRE I think.

Our boi Steve1989.

I don't believe you

>swn bully you
;_;

Nice! I bet he gets her onto a tray before eating her (if u know what I mean) ;^)
youtube.com/watch?v=hPgaFduESkI

Actually, 2D is much cheaper to produce then CG. The problem is that it's labor intensive and because of that, despite being more expensive because rendering time and shit, CG is more cost effective. Frozen and Zootopia were pretty much rewritten from scratch about a year ahead of their release times, but because they had most of the CG assets to work with from the earlier versions, they were able to make the turnaround quicker.

fucking dlete this vile and lewd implication

I WAS THE PARROT FROM ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDIN

I WAS THE FUCKING PARROT FROM ALADDIN

I WAS THE PARROT FROM ALADDIN

>Or is it just no longer cost effective or what the kids want?
It isn't if it's done right, but that's what their executives and marketing tests tell them and they assume it to be true.

RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

RWAAAAAK. THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!

nobody will appreciate this here

>the days of 2D
yeah because that tiger arising from the sand was some of the best cel animation, along with the ballroom in Beauty & the Beast

>ywn drown in her piss
y liv

mfw too old for kids these days to get your jokes