Confess

Attached: c.jpg (1229x1160, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33P2Cm-7rMM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1M2tGSx-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ooK86eSZFCo
youtube.com/watch?v=9gc0169Ht48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i rate 3/4 albums a day on rym after listening to them once. i usually forget everything about them in the following days. can't recall even a single melody or a lyric

I work at a grocery store running register. There's usually a line of customers behind me, like directly behind me, at the next till.
I like to just blast ass all over them.
Sometimes there's a kid about head height to my ass and they get straight dusted.
Sometimes they say something, but their parents shut them up about it pretty quickly.
It's the only part of the job I enjoy.

I can enjoy old Katy Perry.

I can't fap to a female artist after I start liking her music. Maybe its cos i stop seeing her as just an object.

I liked weezers red album

Not music related but still thanks for contributing.

For the last 2 weeks, I've listened to my own music more than anyone elses'.

Terminus is the best Unwound song

the downward spiral is one of my favorite albums

LMFAO but why, whats the point

TGM > TBK > TS

I think Beach House is ass

Kpop is not a genre

I deleted today about 20 of my ratings on rym because I felt like I hadn't heard them enough to rate them. I always keep changing my ratings on rym. How do I properly know how I feel about an album?
>inb4 listen to it more

you just know

Jack White is my all time favorite

Grunge is not a genre

M83 are one of my top 5 favorite bands/artists

me too

Thee are not even controversial opiniions. How are they "confessions"?

Correct, it is a scene

This board hates on M83 and Jack White so much, but I do agree that The Downward Spiral is regarded as a masterpiece on here

i don't actually like most of the albums on my chart that i post in chart threads, or at least not to the extent that they would be in my top 100
i try to pick a mix of well-known/obscure picks so i appear more musically well-versed and patrician. i also rate 10-15 albums a day on rym despite not listening to most of them

I hate pop music(i like classical and rock) but i listen to "Oops...I Did It Again" everyday.

Noise rock/Harsh noise is the only music i enjoy but i have to go with the times and listen to shit normies post here so i can fit in with my friends in real life.

i used to see varying opinions but lately, TDS, trent and NIN in general seem to be taking a beating on this board

kek i do this too

I like music

another one, gotta filter you aswell.

It is not a race, grow up and start listening to music.

a scene from what?

your niggerdick

I rarely venture outside of my comfort zone and much rather prefer listening to albums I love for 30 times singing along to them, than exploring something else.
I also don't care about exploring artists influences, because they oftentimes end up extremely disappointing for me.
I listen to Car Seat Headrest because Will is pandering to me and goddamn I'm enjoying it.

My favorite band is Paramore

cute

u gay

I now nothing about music and hold strong opinions on it.

i can't into the velvet underground
while i understand how fresh and unique they must have sounded back in the 60s, it really just doesn't sound good to me even though i always see people talking about how well their stuff still holds up
i feel like there's something i'm missing

have you heard all of their stuff?

I have a video game soundtrack in my all time top 5.

FUCK YOU

I don't listen to any of the shit posted here most of the time, yet I come here for some reason.

this

You piqued my interest, mind telling me what it is?

I like Led Zeppelin's In Through The Out Door.

I don't understand the mass hate for RHCP on this board

You and a majority of Sup Forums

Probably one of the Sonic ones

Virtue's Last Reward. It's really nothing special, but it sounds like it was handcrafted specifically for my ears, with all the weird dark ambient spins on traditional VGM sound that make it special to me.
The game's also excellent, and that might factor in, but idk, i'm a pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=33P2Cm-7rMM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1M2tGSx-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ooK86eSZFCo

To create an image of being cultured and well versed to people I don't know. I don't know if anyone even visits my RYM or Last FM, but I still check into them daily to admire them while pretending I'm someone else looking at them for the first time.

I also scrobble random playlists and leave albums on repeat muted to up my playcount and make it look like I've listened to stuff when I really haven't. I once left Boards of Canada's Geogaddi on repeat for 14 hours but I haven't actually heard any of its songs.

you dont have to listen to all of their stuff to realise that they were the first heroin junkies to make music while high.

>This entire post
Learn to enjoy music and develop your own unique taste

Attached: 1497923161780.jpg (600x600, 45K)

I like kpop

rightly so because it is an umbrella term for pop music from korea

I dont have sex in more than an year
My music taste never helped me to get laid, only made it harder.

First track is so FTL-esque I was sure one of them ripped the other off, but it turns out they were both released in 2012, interesting.
I was expecting something like Minecraft or Transistor or some other "acclaimed" vidya ost, but yours is very cool

that's a reason to disparage their creative output?they weren't the first musicians to do drugs lmao

I enjoy Trout Mask Replica.

I got around to listening to this a couple weeks ago and I dunno, I kinda wish I had discovered this when it was new and I was 15 years old. Probably would've blown my mind, I feel like this would've been THE album for me back then. I really wish I had crossed paths with this when I was younger.

Attached: fear of a blank planet.jpg (597x584, 42K)

I know how you feel, Wolf Alice would have been my favorite band if they were around when I was a teenager

I genuinely think that Kanye West is the best thing that ever happened to music
(And I also believe in that David Bowie->Kanye West theory)

this

I really enjoy the songs from the Sonic the Hedgehog games, I've listened to this song like 8 times today
youtube.com/watch?v=9gc0169Ht48

Dead Man's Party is an overrated album, has a couple great tracks but as a whole I'd only give it a 7/10. even Dark at the End of the Tunnel is better.

Attached: cover.jpg (1127x1103, 289K)

I really like blur and Damon Albarn's projects, and Queen. I do not know why they are really hated here.

I unironically enjoy all of Andrew Jackson Jihad''s music, even their newer stuff that's pretty bad like bible part 2 and christmas island.

Attached: 1512492405380.png (324x409, 74K)

their best album is knife man.... right........?

Yeah either that or people who eat people.

I do this very often

Attached: bump.png (316x143, 3K)

YOU'RE A COOL DUDE AND I LIKE (You) AND I WISH (You) THE BEST IN LIFE!

Attached: UH OH.jpg (638x542, 74K)

D E V I L I S H

Attached: 1469655772038.jpg (540x489, 28K)

def do this too, but 5/6 albums a day

I've spent my entire morning practicing covers of songs by Christian ska band Five Iron Frenzy.

I like Guero by Beck, and think it isn't that bad.

Attached: Guero_cover.jpg (220x220, 11K)

I can't hear the difference between CD, vinyl,cassette, 320k mp3 and FLAC files if they're all played without noise

Understandable, it may not be apparent to some.

I love indie and alternative rock dearly but feel guilty when listening to it because it’s basically the “soy genre”

tf are you talking about Sup Forums sucks Car Seat Headrest's and MGMT's dick all the time.

If you use RYM you legitimately have autism and need professional help. Who do you think is watching your rates and thinking you're like some cool eclectic worldly guy because you have like a post punk band from poland in your 5/5s or something

fuck off and get an actual hobby

Attached: IMG_6312.png (1088x1444, 2.31M)

I unironically like Gummo, it goes so hard.

808's > MBDTF

I think the Yes album Drama is really good and severely underrated.

this, fucking this.

Wait wtf this is considered bad? It's usually ranked in his top 5.

But that's true.