Brit/pol/ - Lied to by Thatcherites Edition

What's that, old chap?

Lower immigration?

No, terribly sorry, you must have Douglas Carswell, Boris Johnson and myself confused for a great big bunch of horrible racists.

Personally I don't think we have to lower immigration at all when we leave the EU. Cheap labour from uncontrolled free movement is great for the City, don't you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/683600/Nigel-Farage-fears-maniac-will-kill-him-Ukip-leader-boosts-security
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CORBYN
O
R
B
Y
N

>FTSE down 6%

I hope you morons are regretting your decision now. You reap what you sow.

Disgusting.

Made a new OP image about milk in 30 seconds

Markets expect a rate cut. Savers BTFO.

"We need to talk less about immigration and more about how we can bootstrap the digital decentralised blockchain of modern Britain."

- Douglas Carswell

Is it as bad as last February yet?

>what is representative democracy

oh no a 2% majority in an advisory vote, better burn down the country

>rich people lose some money

literally who cares

Boris Carswell or Corbyn?

So odds on Labour splitting into two parties?

Does Corbyn want to reduce immigration? He seems to love arabs.

Jokes on you, I have no idea what FTSE is.

>what is representative democracy
Fascism

Someone please post the Farron milk pic again.

His expression is a perfect reaction pic.

No, but he still needs to defeat the Blairites.

RIP UK ECONOMY. POLAND WILL BE RICHER THAN YOUR GARBAGE COUNCIL ESTATE COUNTRY. SWEDEN WONT BE TAKING IN ANY BRITISH MIGRANTS WHO ARE POOR HAHAHAHAHHAHA. HAVE FUN ON Sup Forums WHILE IT LASTS BECAUSE YOU WONT BE TO AFFORD ANY INTERNET

Top quality bants by the UK with this referendum I didnt know it was possible to cuck an entire continent but you Brits are doing it AGAIN.

No, not at all.
He's literally a eurosceptic communist.

what is this milk meme

>Pakis will deport themselves to Sweden
Thank God

This is why Libertarians are not the white man's friend.

>Blairite Remainer in charge of the Leave campaign

>Leave supporter in charge of labour

>People thinking we've magically left the EU just by voting to leave it in a non-binding referendum

>Parliament remains massively Pro-EU

>The media remains massively Pro-EU

>The EU remains massively Pro-EU

WAKE ME UP

As bad as September 2013

No but he's the only who backs brexit

kek

I'm rich. Nothing affects me

Still voted leave

Nobody was lied to. Anyone who didn't realise that Carswell, Johnson, and Hannan were in favour of open borders ought to kill themself.

This - we have been told - was a more important vote than any general election. We were told, by both sides, that it was the most important vote of ours lives.
And now our vote will be ignored.

And you see no problem with that? Fine, but you're a cuck.

>the guardian still fighting a voting decision
pathetic. Who takes that paper seriously?

The greatest Shadow Cabinet ever devised

>It's funny

Maybe the first 50 times, yeh.

Not any more.

>we hate your guts

For no particular reason. Hey, suit yourself, let's see what it brings you.

>Contribution to the budget which we in effect help fund with trade, was my point.

The budget is tiny, it barely matters desu.

160 billion a year is practically nothing.

The separate wealth of the countries, now that's another thing and yes, I agree that you contribute (or should I say contributed to that). To several of them, at least.

>50 more damp rag comments

It gets funnier and funnier. I still don't understand the insults aimed at Belgium, considering I am not Belgium and laugh at and despise this country, but hey, knock yourselves out.

>FTSE somehow effects me.

You don't know what's going on

Financial Times Stock Exchange. Got yo back britbro

No. He loves it

Berger will leave soon, she's a Blairite kike that nearly ragequit Labour because of their "antisemitism" (refusal to support Israel)

When we leave, immigration can go up, down, or stay the same, the difference is the government of the day (be they pro or anti immigration) will have control over it.
Right now immigration is uncontrolled and not linked in any way to positions vacant or the countries ability to house, feed, and sustain the immigrants.

If we decide we need 1 million toilet cleaners, we can get them, if the next year we decide we dont then we dont get any, you adjust the point scheme to fit.

You forget that years ago the government used to actually publish projected requirements for trades and professions, and these were given to careers officers who in turn passed them on to school leavers. It was a great system, it worked.
The EU replaced it with... errrr... nothing, a free-for-all.

...liberty.

Speaking of Cuckoldry :^)

Sad to see her go Sven.

>3am BST Brit/pol/ filled with lefties
probably the dude weed stoners whilst the rest of us with jobs and useful to the country are asleep getting on with our lives

So have you guys realised that you've been diddled yet?

>kippers think it was a referendum on immigration rather than on the EU, even though that wasn't the question
>telegraph free marketers want muh norway style arrangement which is going to be 90% the same as what we had

This gon be gud

cuck john kerry on sky news

rich clever people are making money from it. but, i agree, who cares. it is a temporary blip that will mean nothing in a few months. it's just a fact being used for propaganda.

I just want to watch everything burn at this point. for parliament to openly defy the wishes of more than half of the electorate will just create more happenings
which will be just great

You don't understand, people like Carswell, Hannan and Boris want to keep the free movement of people with the EU as part of a trade deal.

>Representative
>Doesn't represent what the people in their constituency actually voted for

If the referendum had been judged by how many constituencies each side one Leave would have got a landslide.

Your wish is my command. I've only got 4. I saw one user say he had 30 odd a while back.

>"howl of anger"

express.co.uk/news/politics/683600/Nigel-Farage-fears-maniac-will-kill-him-Ukip-leader-boosts-security

"In 2014 and 2015 I've had all sorts of political opponents who weren't just prepared to use words, they were prepared to go further than that,

"They would have beaten me up, they would have killed me. It's as simple as that.

"That's because I dared to talk about this subject that nobody else talked about."

I hope noone hurts are nige ,lads, that would ruin all of my brexit positivity.

We just need the right of the conservative party to defeat Boris.

Damp.

Am I a Corbynist?

JOHN KERRY SAYS RESPECT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

BASED JOHN KERRY?

I say to the supreme soviet council that we do not need one Jeremy Corbyn! We need fifty Jeremy Corbyns!

>hating on based Hannan

That nigger is a top tier debater fuck off cucks

He is a libertarian open borders faggot who belongs in a shallow grave.

this one?

They just can't get enough of the BIG ANGLO COCK

John Kerry pouring oil on troubled waters ...and also talking about the NWO in a good context (fucking politicians).

rolling to bestow keks favor

How do we get Nige to be the next PM?

POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA STRONG. WE POLES WILL OVERTAKE THE BRITS. IT WILL BE THE BRITS WHO WILL BE SCRUBBING OUR TOILETS HAHAHA

Let's say it is 90% the same, at least a competent future government will have the flexibility of not being bound by the EU and can change that 90%.

>Britpol on 8
>Jeupol on 4

Seems right.

>Echo chamber for kids and bots now

fug

Did Dan Hannan play us all like a damn fiddle?

Gave good speeches.

And May.

He's turned his back on us, wants open borders and needs to never hold a position of power

Lads I just got interviewed by the BBC.

you don't

Waheyy, house prices just got cheaper. The more the merrier, fuck off.

And her yes.

May all who try fail. And only make him stronger

And may kek protect him

Got email from boss saying pay rise has been halted due to EU uncertainty.

JUST

surprised she wasn't one of the first to go

Sure is shill in here

Meme magic
Literally anything can happen at this point

Bojo said he wants points meme system that is wholly incompatible with the "free movement" principle

Surely we can negotiate some kind of meme deal to let us have points memes and access to meme market?

fuck the eu

He did a good job winning the campaign but he's still neoliberal and neocon scum.

>interviewed
Don't you mean penetrated?

where and why?

ok milo

We dont.
We need Davis, Fox, or (in our dreams) Mogg as the next PM and Nige as the outlying right wing candidate

worth it

time to love your country more than you love your job.

>when the milk price hits

>itv

serves them right.

OPERATION WHINGE IS IN FULL SWING!

WHEN AND WHY LAD

WONKY MOUTH

the EU referendum may have given the council estate benefit claimers a taste of voting. Theyre like a sleeping vote who could get alot of UKIP seats if the you could vote at the dole office

On the phone, they wanted a leave voter's perspective on racism.

The traitor literally came out and said we need to keep the freedom of movement and other aspects of EU membership.

Mogg is a Thatcherite

I hope you didn't sperg and go full stormtard