Are NEETs and failures simply incapable of getting La La Land...

Are NEETs and failures simply incapable of getting La La Land? Not to mention people who simply don't get film and need to be spoonfed a la capeshit/Snydershit

>getting it
It's a pretty simple fucking love story man. I liked it but it's not exactly complex.

>132 lalaland threads and counting.

dude, nobody likes your cringey oscar bait musical. well, except a few ''paid for'' critics.

keep trying, tho.

Throwing stones in glass houses, Snyderfag

it's the same fucking story that hollywood always tells, just with a different ending,
how is this shit even different from Moulin Rouge?

>"getting" La La Land

I am both a NEET and a failure and I enjoyed La La Land, but not because there's anything to "get", but because it's a well executed film.

You judge a movie by it's elements like editing, framing and composition, performances, characters, soundtrack, sound design etc, not just by "getting" what is the written narrative trying to say.

You don't have to relate to every character in a movie to be able to enjoy it you know.

I'm a NEET and it was my favorite film of last year.

>La la land is a love story
confirmed for not getting the movie at all

People who lie to themselves think they "get" La La Land.

>"getting" a fucking gay musical

oh yeah some real top-class intellectual drama here mate no one can understand it

I've had a friend told me they hate La La Land simply because it be Deadpool.

This thread is accurate.

Bitter NEET here, there's not much to not get. It's not bad but the music numbers and characters are very forgettable.
Goose's character is variably autistic between scenes, and we don't get to know the protagonist, emma stone, at all. I don't even remember their names.

It's pretty pictures on a screen, really. The Avatar of musicals

I took a girl to see it and got my dick sucked in the car afterwards.

why are you lying

Have you never gotten a blowjob?

Most people on this board don't even watch 1 movie a week, how can you expect them to understand film?

Seriously when the only movies you watch are summer blockbusters and cartoon movies you shouldn't even be posting here

no
I fucked a girl once when I was 19 then I went home and never had sex with anyone again

there's nothing to get, it's a basic movie, with basic characters and a few average songs in it

nothing special about it, it doesn't make you think, the relationship is forced, the ending was stupid

>you have to make sacrifices to achieve your dream
hackzelle already did that with Whiplash when the main character dumped his gf. it's literally the same thing in this film

it didn't do anything special, but given that 2016 was a shit year in film, it's going to win a lot of awards

I don't think people don't get it, it really isn't deep. Whiplash was much better imo. I didn't hate it, but did anyone else think the cinematography was shit?

Just feels like a pretty bland film overall. If it weren't for the ending "twist" it'd be completely forgotten, and if it weren't for the Hollywood circlejerk theme, I feel like it wouldn't be getting nearly so many awards.

>for the ending "twist"
there was a twist?

these