Polish citizens getting beat up in London

Are Anglo's actually fucking retarded?

>rt.com/uk/348524-polish-embassy-racism-brexit/

>pikio.pl/polacy-najwiekszymi-ofiarami-brexitu-sa-juz-pobicia-masowe-grozby-i-napisy-na-drzwiach-instytucji/

While there's millions of non-white 3rd world citizens in Britain, "Nationalists" choose to attack white Catholic Pole's who are on the same side as you. How is it that possible that a country is this retarded? Instead of attacking the actual threat of Paki's, African's, and Arab's, YOU CHOSE WHITE EUROPEANS. This isn't even the first time Anglo's have betrayed Europe. Just ask Ireland, France, Germany, Russia, and Spain. Just remember when London was getting bombed to shit, Polish pilots we're shooting down Luftwaffe while Churchill was getting pegged with crumpets. Fuck Anglos.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert
portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
northamptonchron.co.uk/news/attacker-shouted-racial-abuse-at-man-in-northampton-before-punching-him-1-7450550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hates angolos for a single day

That's nothing compared to what the Brits did to the Polish in 1944 during market garden.

They landed thousands of them right on top of the SS.

That was foul play by the eternal Anglo.

>Brits cuck poles.
Oy vey its 1945 all over again.
Based muhammads.

due to political correctnes it is much easier to hate on white polish people than on shitskins

Sure it wasn't Antifa playing games?

>white Catholic Pole's who are on the same side as you.

Poles are not white. Catholics are not white. Neither Catholics nor Poles are on the same side as us.

Also learn how plurals and apostrophes work, you fat ignorant bastard.

>I'm not racist, I hate white immigrants too!

>due to political correctnes it is much easier to hate on white polish people than on shitskins
this is sadly true

As a Pole, I can't wait till your fucking shit country turns into Baghdad. You brought it upon yourselves. Good luck with your economy since Britain literally doesn't export anything. You are all fucking retarded.

Their country is dead anyway. It's degenerate, multicultural and will end in a strong social division. Poles went there only to steal as much money as possible

This would be like hating your toe and hoping it gets gangrene, man.

I mean, we all hate Sweden but we don't like seeing it fuck up because it goes onto the rest of Europe.

Yeah yeah the UK isn't in Europe but you know what I mean.

Hmm a britbong hating on catholicism. I wonder what his name is. Perhaps something along the lines of : Ahmed, Muhamad or maybe even Pajeet?

You're not fooling anybody shitskin.

You don't understand Europe at all do you?

Here's a hint: It's not America.

The thing is, all of these "attacks" are happening in london, a place that was heavily remain voters

it isnt happening in any of the leave areas atleast not to this reporting extent

>Are Anglo's actually fucking retarded?
>"Nationalists"

Yes. Next question.

Fuck off, traitor. Divide and conquer isn't welcome here, don't judge the UK by q single day.

This tells me something.

It seems like its always Protestants bending over for Islam. Catholic master race. Deus Vult

said it before, there is no better brother to stand shoulder to shoulder with in a fight then a Polish lad.. so fuck you britcunts!

>country full of muslims
>muslim rape gangs
>muslim sharia patrols
>...beat up catholic, white poles

1. Western Europeans
2. East Asians
3. Eastern Europeans
900001. Everything else

>b-b-but we did fine when we were a global colonial empire. It will be just like that again, right guys?

>Divide and conquer isn't welcome here,
This ain't your safe space, faggot.

It really does though, its to convenient.

"police and already investigating the two most widely reported cases in Hammersmith, London, and Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.”

Hammersmith - Remain 70.0% 56,188 votes
london (to many to list) - Remain 75 + %
Huntingdon - Almost a tie Remain 45.8% but its right next to Cambridgeshire
Cambridgeshire - Remain 70+%

>Britain literally doesn't export anything
>literally
>literally
16 y.o girl detected

M80 we still in Europe, just not the EU

Got your back senpai ;)

Thank you KMT friend

Haha hows Sharia in Brussels pal?

>Haha hows Sharia in Brussels pal?
nice rebuttal, you seem a little butthurt

what goes around, comes around.

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert

>I get to go back here this summer without getting my limbs plastered into the floor of an airport

Feels good man

yeah sure

How do we know it isn't 'british' pakis doing it? And do we know this is just innocent people being attacked?

Yes . . .I reckon the lefties are behind this . . .trying to blame the 'Racist' Brexiters.

What's up with all these Poles going to the U.K. anyway?
We also have a lot of Polish immigrants, but not nearly as many as the U.K. relatively.

More people speak english than other languages.

That is not tog bad. Polen best White Catholics europeans. The hade muslim immigrants, but they have no muslims so they attack Catholics.

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

I thought Poles were better at German than English.

Poland has bad unemployment since the cold war so many Eastern Euro's flocked to Western countries. This is a problem with capitalism and while Poles go to other countries to clean toilets, Ukrainians come to Poland to clean our toilets. Makes no sense.

Poland is a country full of uneducated barbaric subhumans.

This is bullshit. What sort of "Right Wing" group hands out laminated cards?
It's not "Polish" people here are mostly worried about...

That dude is Ukrainian lol

This guy is German. Pope Karol Wojtila aka John Paul 2 was based.

Guy got shot by an assassin survived, and the assassin cried in his arms begging for clemency afterwards

same subhuman race, retard.

"Asian" man racially abused and punched to the floor a 54 year old man on Saturday: northamptonchron.co.uk/news/attacker-shouted-racial-abuse-at-man-in-northampton-before-punching-him-1-7450550

Are based paki's getting in on the action too?

Attacking poles probably doesn't end you up on the national watch lists or shot by the Shariah police

But yes, Brits confirmed once again for perfidious retards

>Dutch Bants
lmao

Nope.

A lot of eastern whites act like niggers. Don't imagine that most of the ones who migrate are anything more than your average trash.

I, for one, blame communism for developing this kind of people.

it's funny, making fun of gay marriage when the USA is the source of all degeneracy in the west, and has the worst gay culture known to mankind

>bongs can't even be mad at the right people

at least the polacks have jobs

I'm not even American

Most of the Leave vote was comprised of "British-purist" xenophobes, despite their mental gymnastics. Are you really shocked? Europe has a lot fewer brown people in it than people think.

>I just live in the most degenerate part of the world

It'll be because everyone here has it in their heads that the Poles steal our jobs. I quite like the Poles myself, they should be our closest allies through this if anything.

It's like you don't know who Chavs are mate.

Mainland Europeans are just as bad as niggers

The UK isn't their country and they don't belong there

Basically, they're the European Mexican.

>Inbred islanders calling us niggers

I guess Mohammed's dick made a good impression on the Brits.

Who here wanted the UK to leave just to watch the eternal anglo suffer?

You took the bait bongs

>Polish citizens getting beat up in London

So? :^)

I remember a lot of anti-Polish sentiment in Ireland when they first began immigrating over here in large numbers (early 2000s).

Died down fairly quick though.

Why do whites always fight each other? I feel like we could have taken care of this muslim problem if we could stop attacking each other for just a little while.

>Died down fairly quick though.

Apparently the Irish appreciate a clean toilet. Who would've thought? :^)

Poles are getting beat up in London. You cucks are getting beat up in your own country by arabs who then promptly go home to fuck your women :^)

t. the guardian

Wouldn't have needed to happen if you clog wogs could hold your own fucking borders.

I know right? Polacks constantly just beat other people up (because polacks are the niggers/chimps of europe) and now they cry when it happens to them. see

>Britbongs are too cowardly to attack niggers or muslims so they attack other white people they don't like

The most pathetic of all the white countries in the world.

don't mess with those who fix your toilets or you'll be bathing in shit soon

>who then promptly go home to fuck your women

That's because our women are fuckable, unlike your femstached hambeasts :^)

Slavs are subhuman scum, none more so than Russians and Poles.

Slovenians are cool, though. Some Croats are alright too. I don't know any Serbs.

Based Anglo
Slavs are cancer

>Most of the Leave vote was comprised of "British-purist" xenophobes

Do you and the liberals realize you're selling a narrative where the "xenophobe"/racist/nazis make up more than half your population now?

Do you understand that fascists love to win?

Can you parse the consequence of setting the story up that not only is a majority of the population racists, they're winning and they're going to kick out the shitskins and step on the throats of liberals?

You're giving them everything they want and you think it's a good attack game. You are fucking insane.

Having lived in the UK, I can tell you those fucking polacks aren't much better than Arabs.

>drunken
>benefits thieves
>harass the women
>steal
>roam in violent gangs

Slavs are basically niggers, desu.

You have to go back

>I don't know any Serbs.
you're lucky. Serbs are the worst kind of slav trash. The most delusional and salty.

day of the rope. the polaks in the UK support every one who isnt a british citizen staying

so you clear out the faggots who are white who wont leave and open up some jobs for brits then you clear out london with a few fires and a lack of space for the pakis sends them back to the mainland... or ireland either one

>Serbs are the worst kind of slav trash.

Are they as subhuman and savage as Russians though?

>our women are fuckable
good, I'm sure Abdul and Mohammed enjoy them very much :^)

Southern Slavs are the worst type of Slavs. Literally mudslime/Slav hybrids
You must be one

Also why is this happening in London when London voted overwhelmingly for remain?
I smell a false flag.

>Are they as subhuman and savage as Russians though?
even more so, trust me. The serb has the basic looks of a human, but lacks the human brain. Only good for cannon fodder.

because the worst kind of hooligan subhuman is also in london

Basic looks of a Turk you mean

>People are talking about it SO OBVIOUSLY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN
Nah, if anything, NOT talking about things, and being indifferent to them, allows shit like Brexit to happen. But it doesn't really matter what I say. I could say the sky is blue, and some retard will argue it's purple because "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIB SCUM"

polish pussies are getting beat up in German brothels m8.

>You must be one
Shame on you.
I'm so glad I haven't met one yet.

Yeah, that's also true, which explains why remain won there.

>poles are not white.
My.jpg

Fuck you idiot cocksuckers. Go after the Sharia law makers, NOT Poles.

Poles and ALL Slavic people are welcomed here in the U.S. I invite you to come here.

Croat confirmed
Ugliest Slavs alive

>Poles and ALL Slavic people are welcomed here in the U.S. I invite you to come here.
everyone is welcome in the USA since only 60% of the US population is white. HAHAHAHAHH

>pakis sexually enslave your children
>take it out on poles

fuck the english. They are fucking retarded.

Yes please. Make them all go there. Can't wait to see your face when you realize these """"""white""""" people can shit up a neighborhood faster than any Paki

Why are Brits so based?

Hey Brits, when you've done cleaning up in your country, could you come here and get rid of our Slavs too? Apparently we aren't able to do it ourselves.

dude, fucking little kids has been the british tradition ever since britain existed. the pakis are just helping the brit royals get their fix.

Poles are shit tier too you retard.

Well, you're the one who has to pay for it so you still get the short end of a stick. Meanwhile Ahmed doesn't have to pay anything to fuck germ women
In fact they love it so much they don't even report to the police when they get raped by arabs lmao