It seems that Jay has much better taste in film than Mike does. I think if Jay hadn't come into his life...

It seems that Jay has much better taste in film than Mike does. I think if Jay hadn't come into his life, Mike could have been a Chris Stuckmann level YouTube reviewer. Jay's patrician nature naturally keeps Mike in line.

Old Mike was pretentious so would never have stooped so low. New alcoholic Mike enjoys anything that takes the edge off life.

This youtube shit is for retarded autists.

So which is your favorite, user?

And Sup Forums is for enlightened cool guys

Real patricians know that Jay is only slightly less plebbier than Mike. He likes Lynch and Cronenberg but only because they're "weird" and will never give you a decent analysis of those filmmakers.

Garret gilchrist here, fuck these talentless losers

Mike strikes me as a "I know what I like, and see little point in wasting time with stuff I know I won't like" kind of guy (not counting the stuff he '''''has''''' to watch for Half and Best/Wheel)

advertising

Why? What did they do?

they put their peepee's him in his poopoo

IM DYING LAUREN

I think that whole debacle is what made Jay gay. He's never wanted another woman since.

Actually you're wrong. Mike and Jay both lack any resemblance of good taste in movies. They and RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>posting in a literal shill thread

member when jay was fat and funny and had meme reaction pics

get rid of hipster jay

Who the fuck cares about meme reaction images you pathetic faggot?

why else would you spam youtube reviewers?

Is there an equivalent series of images showing the degradation of Mike?

i like the rlm boys well enough, but jay pretty much has the taste of an edgy highschool kid

this

Buzzword meme insults are like a self-administered brand of irrelevance. You should have mentioned cucks as well.

This desu.