twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*disguises as swiss*
O RLY

>a well regulated militia

It's like having an errect dick and Never being able to put in a pussy or come

>how it looks in practice

imgur.com/NuNbW1X.gifv

>homeland defense
>Implying a bunch of fat untrained americans with weapons are a risk to anyone but themselves

better than not being able to get hard when the need arises imo

Nothing like a school shooting, right?
Americans are human garbage.

would suck his cock for that tavor

le well regulated meme
regulated at the time meant disciplined or trained, not restricted by the government

People will die one way or another. Absolute safety means absolute lack of liberty, in order to guarantee safety by a higher authority.

Thus if given a choice I will always chose liberty. Live with your family, have guns and you can sleep secure in that thought that all is as good as it can be.

right, the same way arms meant musket loaded single shot guns.

Good post

*shoots you*

It would have been easier if it mandated every man to be part of the militia, and require to own a gun to be considered a adult and have the right to vote.
That way it would not have been up for debate. After all if you have gun people listen. If you do not have gun then why should your vote even count? If it comes down for it you are not willing to both kill and die for it, thus your opinion is irrelevant on a geopolitical scale.

It was meant for a possible invasion, it doesn't really hold weight when you have a huge military with worlwide presence

we have the national guard and millions more rednecks ready and willing to shoot any invading force

better than JUST the national guard, rednecks are generally stupid but they know their way around a gun

*shoots back in retaliation*

Are you trying to start a blood feud you trigger happy maniac?

*high speed to fortified family compound*

The right of the *people* to keep and bear arms.

Doesn't say right of the *militia*

Right just how the first amendment only protects what you can shout from times square.

>Guns
Psssh...nothing personnel, kid

Was it not meant as a guarantee against the government and against invasion?
Invasion may not be likely, but at the end of the day force is the final arbiter in political disagreements, and the ability of the population to tell a government to fuck off rests on the amount of force it can mobilize against the force of the government. With the population armed, and the military usually splitting in such cases after some time if the gov is fully against the population it will lose since it suddenly becomes the one with lesser force.

>america is so dangerous, they even need guns to protect from their own countrymen criminals

you brits are more into acid, rather tahn knife

>be emaciated afghan
>fight off soviet union and united states

Unless a foreign superpower intends to fund you I reckon you'd be shit out of luck.

What do we need funding for, we already have like 10 guns per american.

But can those protect you from the police and your dog from ATF?

pretty much this

On what basis? It seems to me you don't understand just how many arms there are in private hands in the united states. The vast majority of them unaccounted for.

>arms meant musket loaded single shot guns

actually it was totally legal to own canons and ships at the time, so the whole musket things doesnt carry water.

Swiss know the third and other countries the second.

The katana vs gun argument might actually be true for Americans because they're so fat.

Kek

>American combat veteran including multi tour NCOs and Officers don't own guns
O...K...
I don't think you know much about American society....

>a fucking leaf

how are those doggo blowjobs your country legalized?

>actually it was totally legal to own canons and ships at the time, so the whole musket things doesnt carry water.
Yeah, Washington's own small trade fleet ended up in our Navy first flying New England flags as their ensign.

>how are those doggo blowjobs your country legalized?
Please tell me they didn't....

At least they have duels

to see who can suck a dog dick first?

Sup Forums is rightful /k/ clay.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

are american combat veterans the majority within weapon owners?

>personal defense
>property defense

Can you show me where these appear in the 2nd Amendment?

Right near where it says "hunting" and "musket"