Hey what up guys, Anthony Fantano here...

Hey what up guys, Anthony Fantano here, Internets biggest pussy who did a complete 180 after a hit piece aligning me with the alt-right came out. here today to give very safe takes on modern music, by the way my girlfriend is black

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlKsoIibDhmhetIVpeziqpPMKwGIXy36PES7MhrWr_IlQrQWW5.jpg (331x152, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody gives a shit about Fantano, stop posting.

le epic Sup Forums thread xd

*wife

What was the hit piece?

Consider the salty high-schooler who spends his day making these threads.

He looks like a homosexual

>releasing a 30 minute political rant video because it involves a musician/rapper
so fucking unnecessary

Attached: (((red)))pilled douchebag.png (894x650, 47K)

consider the fact that this took me 1 minute to make. consider the pussy who has nothing to say other than "oh wow look ur obsessed u waste ur time xd" you're on Sup Forums too buddeh

Serious: Anthony Fantano sacrificed his integrity after the hit piece. He deleted his meme channel which was actually funny and in his newer content he never says ANYTHING that would piss off youtube or his advertisers. "I don't care about anything other than my faaaaaaaaans man" I fucking see through you Anthony

yeah thats the stuff. feed me

>which was actually funny
Maybe if you're in high school.

>Anthony Fantano sacrificed his integrity after the hit piece
Why do people keep saying this? I'm confused.

post feet and boipucci pencil neck

This but unironically
I liked his content much more back when he was mostly apolitical, or kept his non-music related antics to his other channel. Now it seems like, instead of just saying "I'm not associated with the alt-right in any way and this accusation is absurd", he's trying way too hard to make sure nobody could possibly miss his left-leaning politics

Fantano has continued to be a guest in videos with controversial youtubers and even criticizes the modern feminist movement.

>BREAKING NEWS:
>MAN TAKES JOB SEMI-SERIOUSLY
shocking

reminder to sage and report all threads that have nothing to do with music

didnt read this poast but lol at the words i see when i glaze over it

he does this all the time
Fantano sometimes has decent opinions, but I really don't give a shit about hearing them, especially when I probably could've arrived at those conclusions on my own without someone telling me in an incredibly conceited fashion as he often does

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/
Soy contains phytoestrogens, not mammalian oestrogen. Scientific research shows there is no link between oestrogen levels in humans and consumption of phytoestrogens. Feminization of men due to consumption of soy is a myth.

daily /culture wars/ thread?

Attached: Capture.png (783x588, 54K)

I feel like he's stepping out of his lane talking about issues that he only has a basic opinion on, and he only does it because he has an audience who will listen to anything he says

he never says anything enlightening and his opinions are always safe
but he seems a decent guy at the end of it all, if not just a little bit vain