What is your favorite country and why?

What is your favorite country and why?

Mine is Ireland desu (since my bloodline is Irish and Conor McGregor is alpha asf)

Iran. I like them for their Persian ancestry and because Zoroastrianism is based.

I would fuck her like a small animal

USA, because I was born here and no other country will take me.

this

Anyone who says a country other than his own is a cuck desu

rusia

France

>inb4 muh african migrants
>inb4 muh frogs are cowards

Iceland.
The climate is similar to the place where I was born. Lovely little towns near nature.

Italy

France

thE GODDaMMED FUCKING USA BABY

you say that just because you were lucky enough to be born in a wealthy and developed country. we don't feel the same about the shitholes we were born in.
if anything this shithole disgusts me and rather see it annexed by the us than exist in way it does now

>Mine is Ireland desu since my bloodline is Irish

Americans, not even once...

sometimes it feels like russia is just some project with an aim to create a country as shit and pathetic as possible and test how much you can humiliate its population until it chimps out

New Zealand followed by my other Anglosphere family members :)

South Africa in apartheid period

Ukraine during the Euromaidan protests was fucking sweet. Really cool footage came out of it.

We made our country so weak and Russia invade us.

How's life there currently?

There are some good changes - for example, decentralization of local budgets, so there are a lot of good changes in my town. Police are much better than PPS. And some others.

But we still poor

Did the conflicts affect you in anyway personally, if you don't mind me asking? Glad to see there's a silver lining.

Before the war I was not interested in politic, now it is. But personally the conflict did not affect my life.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing.