Opinions on Asian women?

Do other non-Asian countries aside form the US also suffer from yellow fever or is it mostly only white weebs in America who lust after Asians so much?

Are Asian women generally well liked in the EU? How about in non-Asian/non-white countries? What do the people in Africa, South America, and the Middle East think about Asian girls?

dont really care honestly

>Do other non-Asian countries aside form the US also suffer from yellow fever
me in the pic to be honest

>Are Asian women generally well liked in the EU?
I'm not sure about other countries, in Germany they are liked but not really respected. For some reason people have a problem admitting the superiority of feminine yet intelligent girls. I think it is cognitive dissonance.

I'm asian-american. I never got the mystique behind asian women.

Mind you most of the women i've dated have been asian, but that's more of a cultural proximity thing than a strict preference.

Kind of weird how white dudes melt for them, even getting with the ugly ones, on the basis that they're asian.

fuck i wish i was white

I like ayylmao traits on all races and they are less likely to be fat. The cultural memes are all bullshit in the grand scheme of things. I also like their hairstyles.
It's purely a cosmetic preference like a man that obsesses over blondes.

>It's purely a cosmetic preference
If western girls had eastern personalities and eastern girls had western personalities, I would strongly prefer western girls, so I think that's not true.

As an Asian, what percentage of Asian women you see dating white guys would you consider attractive?

I've also noticed that white guys seems to have really low standards when it comes to Asian women, but seeing as I'm not Asian I'd like your opinion.

women will still pull their shenanigans no matter what given enough time

What ayylmao traits do Asian girls have?

As a loser I actually wouldn't want an asian gf cause it'd feel kind of pathetic. Asian girls are too easy basically.

unusual eye shapes/distances, high cheekbones, narrow jaws, neoteny, and a unique skin tone
not all of them are like that though obviously

I say it's disproportionate to an extent, though there are quite a few equally gold looking asian female, white male couples.

When asians date other asians it pretty much follows the typical dating scale, for lack of better words.

>5s date 5s, 7s date 7s etc.

On the other hand I see pretty attractive white men, by conventional standards, dating asian women much more unnattractive than them.

I say theres definitely a fetishized aspect to it.

>As a loser I actually wouldn't want an asian gf cause it'd feel kind of pathetic
I'm sure that's the reason why :^)

>Asian girls are too easy basically
Really?

Basically yeah, if you're white they'll come running wagging their tales.

Anyone who thinks like this will find themselves very disappointed in any Asian country.

t. delusional asian """male"""

Even if I was it doesn't make me wrong

It was a metaphor, but it is true, Asian girls are really easy to pick up if you're white. Generally they are the lower tier Asians desu. The good ones generally stay away from non-asians.

Who goes to Asian countries tho?

American Taco here.

I find them too flat and short for my taste and any of em that employ kuwaii is a deal breaker at moment's notice.

Not feminine enough; nuMale whites seem to get them more than anybody else who isn't a reserve Asian guy.

they look pretty
also i was surrounded by them all though school until uni because of (((gifted))) programs and AP classes so i like their features better than white features.
the personality is the same as any other Western whore though.

would sex but not marry...ideally.

As an Asian guy, I feel bad for white guys who want Asian women.

In my opinion, just go for it.

I actually like that the white guys take the worse looking and insecure Asian girls.

I'm just really surprised that white guys don't like white women anymore.

White women are just way superior to Asian women.

I'm not talking about cucked alternative extremely politically left OR right wing white chicks.

I'm talking about just your average centre-left white girl who is the "basic bitch" and takes care of her appearance and her career/education.

These white girls are unbelievably attractive.

Maybe Sup Forums guys just can't get these chicks and only interact with low quality extremist white chicks which is why they hate them.

White chicks overall are just better.

The beta white guys who pull Asian chicks aren't even doing that much better.

I will say bottom of the barrel Asian chicks beat out bottom of the barrel white chicks. But average white chicks are better than average Asian chicks.

Nice try chong

guess you don't live in vancouver.

What am I trying for Pravin?

Why

do

you

type

this

?

>redditspacing
you have to go back

Asians girls want the superior Aryan man from times when Aryan conquerors rode the eurasian steppes.

>pays Asian girl to massage you
>she falls in love with you as she's touching your White body
Why?

he actually looks pretty handsome. if he wasn't chubby he'd be a good catch.

Looks Arabic

lots of asian male cope ITT

yellow fever doesn't exist/is highly exaggerated. what does exist is white fever on the part of asian girls. not gonna go so far as the whole delusional "hurr just be white" thing, but asian girls are definitely farrrrr more interested in white men proportionally than white men are in them.

It's pretty well accepted in the Asian community that Asian chicks wanna get BLEACHED.

Thing is, they're usually pretty low-quality Asian chicks.

Note that only certain insecure af Asian dudes care about this.

The better Asian dudes have no qualms with white dudes getting what they want.

The issue is that it's a two-sided coin.

It's one thing to say white guys are tired of the attention they're getting from these validation-seeking crap quality Asian chicks.

However, this isn't the case. White guys (mostly of the beta variant) end up settling for an Asian wife instead of a white wife. Mainly because they can't actually land a white woman to save their life.

well i'm not really a good judge of asian chicks and i've heard asian standards for asian girls are different anyways. so i can't speak for whether it actually is the uggo asian girls that want white cock. seems plausible though, racial fetishes are a pretty trash tier behavior

the reason the white guys who get with asian girls can't get white girls though is because they're ugly as fuck and beta. like, to them it's a choice between a busted asian girl and an even more busted (probably fat) white girl, so they go with the asian. top tier white guys have no interest in asian girls. even average white guys don't really, at least no more interest than in any other type of girl. the whole yellow fever thing is exaggerated as fuck

you seem like you understand this though, not like coping beta asian dudes like who unironically believe that white guys in general "melt" for asian chicks and that even alpha white guys can only get ugly asian chicks. that's just pure cope.

I am Aryan bluud just like you.

i like cute asians, not like the fishfaced thing you just posted
2D asians are best

>i like cute asians
Her face is objectively cute user.

1.5gen chinese immigrant here

the asian girls i've seen with white dudes are okay-looking. i can't really judge if there's a trend 1) i'm a fucking loser who doesn't socialize much in the first place and 2) they seem to be around the normal distribution of attractiveness but intuitively i think this goes beyond just "ugly asians with a clorox complex"

ironically my black friend who was bitter about white guys with asian girls for all of high school because he got curved by a taiwanese girl could tell you more about this. i don't know if you wanna hear his story

only if you want the lowest of the low.

Hes right I've seen Amerindian girls with the same face.

and they are not cute
>cute
maybe in Innsmouth

>i don't know if you wanna hear his story
why not, let's hear it

I am aware of that, see my other comment

Why does he always look like he is trying to hold a fart in?

was about to type a whole essay but it got personal so i'll give a cliffsnotes - he had this whole phase in high school where he hated asian girls with white men and got into red/blackpill stuff alongside it. it got to the point where he was tearing pages out of his yearbook because he saw wmaf couples in it. he's chilled out a lot since then but i kind of feel bad because i was his friend at the time and i should have done something

Black guy here, why do you feel bad for him? He sounds like he has some serious internal issues he needs to deal with but doesn't sound particularly sympathetic.

honestly i think asian are ugly as fuck

Growing up in a pretty diverse area I put White, Asian, and Hispanic girls in roughly the same tier but my preference would be for a white girl. Asians are basically all or nothing in that they're either really qt or really ayy lmao while Whites and Hispanics tend to have more of a spectrum.

I didn't say they can't get fine asian chicks. But the ones I see them go for are pig disgusting.

Definitely fetishized, to see any man degrade himself to such a level is sad.

Are you even able to meet Asians in Mexico?

not exactly in mexico, i was in many other parts in the world and i met really cool asians but i still think they are fucking ugly