Reminder this shit goalie is the reason USA is out of the WC

Watch the highlights of the Mexico vs Honduras game again and you will realize, if you haven't already, how bad of a goalie Ochoa is.

He is literally the worst goalie Mexico has and whoever is in charge of telling this coach to play this goalie fucked the US.

He's also the same goalie from that 0-7 embarrassment vs Chile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUx8JC_lp-o
youtube.com/watch?v=KsN97SBfhsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shame

What's wrong with Yissus Crown or that guy from Toluca? I'm also sure there's at least 2 other keepers that they can rely on from the Liga MX

>usa saves mexico's ass during 2014 qualifying
>mexico fucks over usa during 2018 qualifying

goalkeeping by committee

We tried to help the US i promise

>litteraly only have to beat tunacan & tomato and your in
>hurr durr its someone elses fault we didnt qualify
Glad this shit sport and its cringey fans are officially dead

Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=AUx8JC_lp-o

What happened to him Mexico anons? I remember he was brettygud in the World Cup. Also, >losing to Tampico & Toejam

all of these Hitler reacts to X videos are ruined when you know German :/

Did you even see goals your keeper let in against Tumbleweed & Trivago?

We couldn't even beat timtam and toboggan. Only team to blame is us

Not to mention they're ruined by the fact that its 2017

If >WE had a team which could actually beat or even DRAW WITH Trannybog and Tallulah, there would be no issue.

In that case, when the fuck are Pepe and Wojak going to die?

>failing to beat dumbledore and tobacco
>its someone elses fault

come on lad

Those memes can be applied to any situation. They might never die. Unless they become super mainstream.

I will never get why people say Ochoa is bad. He has saved us countless of times. That goal wasn't his fault at all.

Es una basura ochoa, hay mejores porteros, corona, yosgart, el gansito, hugo gonzález,etc ochoa es una basura, y los porteros de estádos unitos son aún peor

>bad goalie

youtube.com/watch?v=KsN97SBfhsI

I now feel glad that Ochoa had the game of his life against >us which played a big part on him being Mexico's starter GK over these last years. That's what you 'muricans get for spamming me and my monkeybros with loads of 7-1's.

Hope you'll still hang around when >we bring home our 6th WC next year.

tbf the gringos historically had much better goalkeepers than us. Keller, Friedel and Howard played at higher levels than our goat portero Campos.

is the same as with ochoa, play in Europe does not make you better player, campos played in méxico and mls and had better game than ochoa and those you mentioned, but were different times

but friedel was a good gk desu

fuck off
that nigger tim howard looked pathetic in your own goal vs t&t
its your own fault that you couldnt even draw with the shittiest team in the group
glad you're out

he should have saved that own goal. jumped way too early.

Is Tim Howard a muslim? He looks like a dirty ISIS terrorist.

Rage memes could also be applied to any situation.

The reason you're out is due to a sporting culture that encourages and rewards failure