Am I the only girl that hates alcohol...

Am I the only girl that hates alcohol? It tastes awful and makes you feel horrible! Why the hell is it the most popular drink in the world?!

fag lol

so guys can roofie girls

I'm pretty sure the most popular drink in the world is water

yep you are literally the only girl that doesn't like alcohol

>Am I the only ladyboy that hates alcohol?
ftfy.

because women are sluts

it really isn't

OP just admit you aren't a girl. We all know youre role-playing

How can I prove it to you guys that I'm a girl?

post your non-penis

Post a picture of something we request in the picture like an upside down alarm clock or a toothbrush

Am I the only guy that would have sex with nonsummerjack?!

n-no

a timestamp with your face.

>implying that proves anything with Thailand

>this is an actual Thai man
Listen to the Aussie, he speaks the truth.

Y-You guys are perverts! You only want me for my body!

>this thread

Matese

I also fucking hate alcohol and hate my shiity country for one of the most drinking people in the world.

It is not just alcohol drinking that makes russian people absolutely unlikeable.

Sadly quite a lot worse than that I need a drink now desu

>It is not just alcohol drinking that makes russian people absolutely unlikeable
It definitely doesn't help.

Post body

I was a drunk in 2000~2001 and I felt pretty well while drunk. Then I stopped. Now every time I try to drink again is pretty horrible.

>"""girl"""

cancer thread

This

IDS AN AQUIRD TASDE.

Tell me your favorite set.

>am I the only
never

I like the Egypt one but I don't know many others

Dude your missing out in good sweets here.

pretty much this

I didn't start drinking until my 21's. I had a friend who didn't drink alcohol until his 24's. I showed him certain drinks that are sweet and tasty and he slowly started scalating to other kind of drinks. Now he only drinks to get drunk as fast as possible to relief stress and can't propperly behave in a chilled party situation.

Since you're Thai, the usual tits or get the fuck out won't work.
But if you're not a girl, a dick pic is okay too.

He might be using alcohol as a coping mechanism. Ask him if he's alright

Continue posting additional sets Satan

>roleplaying on Sup Forums

He's quite aware of what he does and after scolding him a few times he only answers he doesn't care and all he wants is getting drunk as fast as possible because being drunk is funny. Outside parties i don't see him drinking like an alcoholic would so i guess he's just a social drinker

I have a high tolerance for alcohol. I just don't want to end up some alcoholic. So I usually avoid drinking alcohol. I tend to get easily addicted to stuff.

>you will never be the photographer's assistant whose job is to oil up the models

Man, everyone here would love to fuck her.

everyone here would love to fuck*
ftfy

are you Muslim by any chance?

Beer and red wine tastes good, I don't like any other alcoholic beverages. As long as you don't over-do it, they give you a nice buzz that never dips into deliriousness or discomfort. When I drink it's usually just a glass of wine or a bottle of beer after or during dinner.

>Costa Rica
>Muslim
Kek