/brit/

You arrive in Milton Keynes
Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/1526081/Norfolk-folk-are-sicker-because-they-are-inbred-says-local-MP.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U
youtube.com/watch?v=sCexB6qID_A
youtu.be/iYESkqXVWa0
theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/03/gerry-adams-jean-mcconville
youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
youtu.be/AIyrd6G2790
youtube.com/watch?v=pz34FGMCkWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y91rV-xS-uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Coruscant from the Star Wars universe, not Milton Keynes.

Norwich is the most powerful city in England (disregarding Milton Keynes, naturally).

meow

haha

this is what the world would look like without christianity

Anyone seen this? Any good?

Norwich is the most inbred place in this country, not even memeing

telegraph.co.uk/news/1526081/Norfolk-folk-are-sicker-because-they-are-inbred-says-local-MP.html

why would colbert bring that up? that just makes him look like a dick

Cuthbert please do get off the rag

Did you ever feel like nothing good was ever gonna happen?

uninspiring, along with most movies made nowadays. what's with movies all having the same vibe now? superhero movies, now star wars, random stuff like this. they all feel the same.

Races / ethnicities I've dated / fucked:

Germanic, Scandinavian, Slav, French, English, Spanish, black & mullato, Jewish (quite a few, very long relationships), Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, and Mexican

You: probably nothing...?

some people were born to be alone

true

Yeah everyday lol

He's a cunt that had nothing good to mock him with because Alex is a meme machine

the gf

we've been culturally depressed since 9/11

Hate blue eyes on women 2bh

Very disappointing tits

Got the munchies

>

Not a fan of that style of underwear

BWORFFFFFFFFF

hnnnnnnnnnng
>mfw I fuck women like that on the reg

I'm a grown man, why do I find these so amusing?

Fat girls more like

how‽

>“Despite my respect for the conventions of the House, I shall not perjure myself by praising my immediate Tory predecessor… He was a stain on the character of this House, the Conservative party which harboured him and the good name of my constituency. He brought shame on the political process of this country by his blatant espousal of racism and his various corrupt dealings. He demeaned the House by his presence, and I deeply regret that the Conservative party failed to take action to stem his flow of vile bigotry. Thankfully, my constituents can now say good riddance to this malignant creature.”
John McDonnell sounds pretty based desu. Takes balls to go into the HoC (where you can't even say "he lied!") and immediately call your predecessor a cunt.

Greater London

black women are superior
Why? I'm not fat
>equating communism to the french revolution
Nice fairytale
>equating plato to communism
Delusional white boi. If plato was a commie the whole Roman Empire was fascism, fasces and all that

don't you want me baby

don't you want me oooooh

He's a scumbag

night lads xx

that's what they said about shin fayne

Seagull has no damn feet!

Dead

He's literally a murderer. How does that not make you a scumbag?

Gerry Adams has never personally killed anyone, and he has the libel lawyers to prove it.

>in the IRA
>never killed anyone
Deluded

might break out this manouevre next time someone shoots up my uni
youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U

Never personally killed anyone. Keep it verbatim or risk losing the message.

Is that bird possessed?

>implying he didn't
Many ex-IRA members who have wrote books said he has.
You are deluded.

Clearly they've just got a grudge over the fact he got to meet Tony Blair and learn the secret of the Creme Egg.

Nice conjecture

*defeats you with ad homs*

what now, rorke?

whats the difference between a sociopath and psychopath?

this cats not happy haha

youtube.com/watch?v=sCexB6qID_A

psychopaths know what they're doing is wrong, socios don't

Is Milton Keynes that bad?
btw i am drunk of tonica, so sorry for main english

Im not a rorke and I never adhommed you
Nice argument.
Nothing they are both the same, they are outdated terms the real term is anti-social personality disorder.
t. psychologist
Outdate

What would happened to England if they succeeded in killing Elizabeth and Mary ruled?

not true
A couple ex IRA members have said Gerry was on the Army council but hes never been linked to a single act. Martin McGuiness was the leader of the Derry Brigade in 1971 and almost certainly killed or blew up something

youtu.be/iYESkqXVWa0
lol!

rate my ex

>tonica
Wat is?

They would never ruled the waves

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

kill me

Gin and tonic water

hello pickle ricky

no, you must suffer

>Nothing they are both the same, they are outdated terms the real term is anti-social personality disorder.

are you taking the piss

watch this, it's really funny

flat earth is real

what are you on about? Sociopathy is the term for someone with anti social personality disorder. You don't say "Hes an anti social personality disorder" you say "hes a sociopath"

Psychopath refers to someone who is either born with Antisocial Personality Disorder Sociopath refers to someone who was raised in an emotionally/physically abusive home or environment (think nature vs nurture for psychopath/sociopath) from a young age and developed ASPD as a result

He's right mate. They are no longer used terms in psychology. Look it up
theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/03/gerry-adams-jean-mcconville

He is responsible for a death

Obviously but it doesn't change the fact that psychopathy and sociopathy are outdated terms

Happy to see that i not the only that agrees Ms.Yungluck is hot

what the fuck? fucking yanks ree

Brendan Hughes isn't a very reliable source. Hes has a grudge against Gerry and the rest of the leadership as he disagreed with many decisions they did. He hated that they made a truce but claim it as a victory

brits are taught that an introvert and a sociopath are the same thing, LMAO

It's a fact mate

White woman:
>Will instill leftism into your children
>Will chop your son's dick off the moment he so much as looks in the general direction of anything pink
>Will coddle and baby your children, turning them into spoiled brats who are unfit for the real world
>Will wait until she's in her late 20's to marry
>Will wait until she's in her 30's to have a baby (which means your child will likely have a developmental disorder)
>Will probably only want one child
>Will likely not give a fuck about you or your children, will instead focus on her career
Latin American woman:
>Will instill family values and traditions into your children
>Will teach your son how to act like a proper man
>Will discipline and prepare your children for the real world
>Will want to marry before she reaches 25
>Will want kids before she reaches 25
>Will want multiple kids
>Will make your family her first priority and become a stay-at-home mom if you want her to be
Remind me again, why are we so obsessed with "saving the white race" when white women are not worth saving in the first place? Especially when we can save the white race by having Castizo children?

mr thailad is here

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ

best school shooting scene

youtu.be/AIyrd6G2790

Why was McConville even killed?

If Brazilian google says it's undeniable

>no Thai MILF gf
Life isn't fair...

thailad someone was pretending to be you and posting jailbait today

hahahahahahah oh my fuck why are they doing that?

alri
Shan't be watching any more of this
I can get behind this
are yingluck
Most likely because I argued with them yesterday

she was giving information to the british intelligence.
she was even warned by the IRA the first time because she was a mother with children but then she did it again so they executed her

I am very depressed haha

Who is /otto/ here? youtube.com/watch?v=pz34FGMCkWk

>It's 4:36 am in the UK
Start sleeping decent hours, eating properly, excising and work towards being productive in one form or another and you'll feel much better my lad.

That's very cruel they could have kneecapped her or broken every bone in her body

me
youtube.com/watch?v=Y91rV-xS-uE

what country is this

Lel, not the otto musician but still a cute Otto

Daily reminder that 60% of the top 1% richest Americans are Jewish despite the fact that Jews only constitute 2-3% of the total population of the entire United States. Its not even because they're smart, it's because of nepotism. With all the focus on unfairly amassed wealth, how is it that the massive concentration of wealth in Jewish hands is never addressed and any attempts to do so are met with charges of "antisemitism"?

But you can't talk about this because of the holocaust.

Who cares, faggot

>Who cares, faggot

who gives a fuck

what a fucking stupid scene. what faggot thought that was good

she got a warning. A man wouldn't have.
Also kneecappings and beatings were for smaller stuff (the IRA had to stop criminals in the area because the police wouldn't enter Catholic areas) like petty crime. Traitors had to be shot