>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed)
The Beginner's Guide to Jazz Guitar:
>jazzguitar.be/ebooks/The_Beginners_Guide_To_Jazz_Guitar.pdf
Blues Guitar Lessons:
>learnandmaster.com/resources/Spotlight_Blues_Guitar_LessonBook.pdf

Previous thread:

Attached: 7cd9c4084cfd432ca29145cc5d5e2422.jpg (2508x3541, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

allparts.com/
stewmac.com/
soundcloud.com/user-726287576/oofproto/s-vAIXx
soundcloud.com/user-726287576/januszproto/s-KsPeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IS THIS WORTH 337 DOLLARS WHEN MY FRETS ARE GROUND WAY DOWN FROM PLAYING AND A REFRET COSTS 300?

Attached: roasted maple with figured rosewood.jpg (680x950, 60K)

post nice guitars

(no dad-rock please)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 00.04.54.png (582x543, 557K)

I would get it with stainless steel frets.

you first

YES BUT WITHOUT THE SKUNK STRIPE PLEASE AND STOP USING CAPS LOCK LIKE AND AUTISTIC FAGGOT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 00.00.45.png (596x597, 722K)

>(no dad-rock please)
Does this qualify?

Attached: _DSC1475.jpg (1325x2000, 1.21M)

Reliced finishes are dad-rock as fuck.

Attached: SanshaSanyouAirGuitar01.webm (854x480, 1.58M)

STAINLESS STEEL FRETS ARE 300 MOH HARDNESS, AND THE GOLD FRETWIRE IS 250 MOH

A LITTLE SOFTER, BUT STILL HARDER THAN THE NICKEL IT CAME WITH BY A WIDE MARGIN, AND IT MATCHES THE HARDWARE. PLUS THE EXTRA JUMBO WIRE I'LL GET CAN BE DRESSED DOWN 2-3 TIMES AND BE PERFECTLY PLAYABLE STILL.

BUT I AM AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT? AND IT'S ALREADY IN STOCK, CUSTOM WOULD COST MORE.

nah the white, black and gold is pretty nice and modern looking.

quite the opposite, dad-rockers keep crying at the youth for "destroying their nice instruments" just because they sand off the neck or something.

I want something 'fast', light, with good upper fret access and humbuckers to complement my Tele, so I've developed serious GAS for the 24 fret SG Special.

Is it worth like £550 on the used market or is that too much considering how everyone's saying Gibson's quality control has taken a serious nosedive?

Attached: sg thing.jpg (529x1200, 131K)

Depends on what guitar this new neck is for desu lad

I like that pickguard.
I love moeshit with great animation.

Attached: tone to make a grown man cry.jpg (1440x2560, 910K)

>neck whips
>goes out of tune
kek

I need to replace the nut on my strat. Where should I look?

So pic of frets

Up near the tuners usually

allparts.com/
stewmac.com/

Attached: 1514584327141.jpg (1000x1500, 443K)

ebay. but what is wrong with it? if its just worn down where the strings should be, you can fix it with baking soda and super glue

Damn I'd love to play through that rig...

Attached: 1348796292691.jpg (333x467, 34K)

You mean it's the >current year and Gibson still hasn't fixed the G an B tuning problems? How hard can it be to come up a with a new headstock design?

That's not the problem, Cut the nuts correctly and it will stay in tune.

You still haven't uploaded an audio sample of your Kinman pickups.

desu my canon is dead until i get a new wall charger thing for it's battery and my phone isn't worth a fuck so you wouldn't be able to see the damage.

but it's like pic related or worse. with each passing day the dead zones get broader. send help.

actually think i'm going to custom a neck so i can get ultra wide 1 7/8 neck with 16" radius, since i am most at home with flat wide classical necks.

Attached: ground-fret-tops.jpg (708x531, 93K)

Thanks.
It is worn down but I'm already dropping money on new tuners and a saddle so I might as well replace the nut too.

Just needs a crowning and polishing, not a whole fret job.

>tardy doesn't know what neck whip is
kek u stoopit fool

I guess it comes down to how much you like the guitar. Someone else probably wouldn't buy a new neck that costs more than the entire guitar but if it's important to you then go for it.

Wow rude!

Get a TUSQ XL nut. They're self-lubricating, so they greatly improve tuning stability. You can find them on Amazon, eBay, etc.

i'm gonna do it.

and i'm going to remember to always rotate the keys i'm playing in every day,so that i don't get channels in the frets.

>at what point does your 2000 dollar squier stop being a squier

Attached: 1521247263326.gif (640x640, 2.58M)

>new tuners
>new saddle(s)
I'd recommend String Saver saddles, which are also self-lubricating, and I'd recommend staggered tuners so you can take your string tree(s) off, which will also increase tuning stability.
A Strat with a TUSQ XL nut, String Saver saddles and staggered tuners, locking or non-locking, will absolutely stay in tune like a fucking champ no matter how much you wank on the tremolo.

tusq xl is the premium nut.

Brass

brass isn't lubricant-permeated, and there's only a sound difference on open strings. the brass, i'm imagining, is super fucking shrill.

Lube it yourself, and it's warm sounding.

>Lube it yourself
Or, you know, just buy a nut you don't have to lube.

desu i'd rather have a zero fret so there wasn't a difference note to note.

>brass, i'm imagining, is super fucking shrill
holy shit stop posting you fucking idiot

Rate my tone and playing for this 2-song demo my band is working on rn, /gg/. Vocal-less as of now.

soundcloud.com/user-726287576/oofproto/s-vAIXx
soundcloud.com/user-726287576/januszproto/s-KsPeY

Attached: Fender_Jaguar_1969_Black_use_rnmin9.jpg (720x309, 90K)

Attached: guitars.jpg (980x551, 210K)

no, i fucking won't, faggot. and yeah, i'm guessing it's shrill. since it's fucking METAL?

Attached: DSC_0631.jpg (513x773, 227K)

Or, don't be lazy

Snake oil

Attached: wiki-how-vomit-straight-ahead-27053694 (1).png (500x522, 123K)

Probably vomiting because you have a terrible diet of processed food due to you being a poor fag.

sounds pretty good. could use some better arrangement, but everyone in the band plays well both on their own and together.

Attached: guitar.jpg (276x490, 76K)

I liked the first clip.

What amp are you using? Could use more warm tone instead of metallic.

the gif that got me back into playing bass. they really nailed it with the animation here

Attached: 16afb106-b6de-4495-b51a-1826345ed750.gif (540x304, 2.54M)

>s
>o
>y
>t
>o
>n
>e
kek

For guitar, should I practice chords or playing scales? Eventually, I want to be able to do both, but I don't know where I should start.
Do I start with sightreading easy music? I know how to read music, I've played many instruments before.
Or should I just practice and memorize a bunch of chords.

wtf i love anime now

riffage > wank bullshit

>tfw can't shred

Attached: 1358399438831.png (90x50, 6K)

both, but learning chords, rhythm and strum patterns should be a priority.

Debatable. That's why I want to be able to do both, however I don't know which is fundamentally better to start learning first

> dat headstock

Attached: fast erection switch.jpg (2160x3840, 921K)

Attached: fresh.jpg (1200x694, 656K)

chords are just scales starting at different notes all at the same time

Attached: 92721316.jpg (1024x725, 336K)

>that sad horn on the far left git

Attached: 1357702156843.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Coming from cello and piano just chords seemed 'low-resolution' so Iearned scales and stuff. I think it's easier to go back to chords when you have a better sense of where everything is on the fretboard and your right hand will be more developed

thanks. The two other guys are probably the best musicians i've ever played with
Thanks uwu
that's a Vox AC15, I've got a Vox Valvetone running and that's it
You're right, I've been thinking about running another amp stereo with the Vox to add more lower end

>mfw open guitar general again today
so these threads really are just a bunch of crazy people posting

Attached: verdad-quiere-saber-gente_MILIMA20170618_0395_8.jpg (478x324, 20K)

Black and gold or white and gold on a Les Paul is always a safe bet. Especially if you keep it shiny and clean.

That's good shit, brah.

K-ON actually nailed the instruments playing parts correctly you know

Nice strat.
Well yeah, KyoAni is the definition of great animation.

Sure, but you don't position yourself to play chords when you shred.

Attached: IMG_20180224_100621.jpg (4160x3120, 2.48M)

>past KyoAni is the definition of great animation.
ftfy

sure you do. shred is really just fast arpeggios and fast passing tone sequences, so really, the difference between strumming and shredding is purely academic. plus, consider this: when you strum a chord, you're not playing those notes all at once: you're playing them one after another, AT LIKE 900 BPM.

Attached: crossroads.png (763x521, 265K)

if you like low end, i once played guitar trough my 1x15 1x18 with mesa boogie 400+ bass rig, and it sounded fucking crazy. i can really recommend a full range 15 or 18" inch cab for guitars, it doesn't need to be so shrill always.. if you want more agressive midtone, but still a lot of low end, a 4x12 is the way to go.

>he doesn't own a sick, alpha as fuck pointy guitar with sweet flames and a radical razorblade inlay!

Attached: explosionrazorback_enlarged.jpg (1600x602, 133K)

Not even 13yo me thought that shit was cool.

Nice junior, P90 I presume?

legally, signature model guitars belong to the signature modelist. so even if you buy that guitar, dimebags estate still owns it. i like owning the guitars i buy, so no thanks.

um, no

i'm getting a squier jaguar vintage modified next monday. what should i upgrade, besides the bridge? and should i get a white with mint pickguard like this one, or a cream one like

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 00.02.30.png (590x387, 472K)

You were a numale then and you're a numale now.

>actually caring about this and denying yourself the pleasure of flailing at the whammy after a gnarly pinch harmonic

Yeah, they came with a P100, but I replaced it with a regular P90. Very under rated Epiphone.

literally yes. look up the cases where it happened. possession is 9/10th's of the law and when someone elses fucking NAME is on your guitar it's really hard to argue that it's yours in court.

musicians have literally had people visit them and then leave with 'their' guitars because 'it has my name on it, it's mine'. it's like legal robbery.

It's OK, user doesn't understand licensing.

or even more creamy.. thoughts?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 00.06.21.png (585x574, 633K)

This guitar is dude edgy lmao.
Plenty of sakuga in Maid Dragon and VEG, m8.

Attached: 1422207363299.png (564x401, 219K)

>buy dimebag guitar

>get shot like dimebag for 'stealing' a guitar you 'own'

wanna buy my signature DTC model guitar? i'll shoot you in the head after you buy it for stealing my guitar and get away with it.

Provide one example of this ever happening. We're all waiting.

So Les Paul's estate owns my LP?

Yeah Geddy Lee fucking came into my house and took my bass that son of a bitch

Ha ha haa I always laugh when I see some dumb shit buy a cheap guitar and immediately start "upgrading" it. They usually start by asking for replacement pickup suggestions. It's like why, you dumb fuck? Why did you buy a guitar you didn't think sounded good to begin with? I'll tell you why: because you don't know what the fuck you're doing and you have no clue what the fuck you're after. You bought some retarded piece of shit because of how it looked in a picture on the internet and then when you got it home and actually played it ..it sounded and played like straight up ass. So you started "upgrading" it instead of admitting to yourself that you don't know shit and made a mistake, or that the guitars construction was so shitty that you didn't have any other choice but to "upgrade" it to make it a playable instrument. Here's the thing though: you could have just saved all the time and money you sank/wasted into "upgrading" a piece of shit and just bought a decent guitar to begin with. You bedroom warriors are a hilarious lot, watching you flail about trying to polish turds into diamonds. If a diamond is what you wanted why didn't you just go out and buy a diamond to begin with?

Because you're fucking stupid, that's why.

Attached: 1485749045415.jpg (1536x2048, 931K)

But...Wouldn't Orville Gibson own it?

yes, and he can take it back at any time. whether or not that happens, well you might get lucky.

see

What got you interested in that model? Were you looking for a single pickup guitar in general?

Attached: 3d3f52982794d4fa9149b35da49fcd52.jpg (699x466, 49K)

That guitar is peak guitar. Stop crying and accept it.

>hurrrrrr - the post

I unironically mostly agree with this. I'm a big believer in the by once cry once motto.

Jackson Double Rhoads.

Attached: 960bb3c0d00be4a110a8f54a4c7f20a0.jpg (800x1600, 102K)

>refusing to back up anything he says

autism.tiff