Would you emigrate if you had the chance?

Would you emigrate if you had the chance?

What country?

I would like to live in Canada or the US I think

Yeah

Not sure yet since it depends where job prospects are high

Canada.

>Pale white girls. Hopefully mostly Frenchie.
>Pale Asian girls. Mostly from HK, Korea, better parts of ML China.
>Cultural mosaic.
>Pretty decent QOL.
>Close to America but far enough from it.
>Somewhat progressive but not entirely cucked

America is a 3rd world country. You don't want to come here.

I feel like living in America would be like living in a film though

plenty of room in Houston for you.

I will do it at any cost. Most realistic and good countris to immigrate in seems Canada and Australia. If I could choice whatever I like it would be Japan or one of the northern Europe.

Malaysia.

Looks exactly like Brazil in climate and infrastructure but with a decent crime rate. Seriously, that's what I need.

Yes

Canada, New Zealand, Chile or Uruguay

Alri email me a green card my man

not immigration but tbqh i really want to move to ontario, alberta fucking sucks.

Norway.
I would've said Japan but I think I'd hate working there.

And a high number of muslims

Falkland islands

My family is sunni, mate. If I can deal with arab muzzies, malay ones should be a piece of cake.

I wonder if I can get a desperate burger girl to marry me just because I'm English

Victoria, British Columbia or Kyoto

It may be thrilling and unpredictable, it's also dangerous. Trust me, it's much better to live in a nice cloudy damper English village with no guns that can kill you quietly drinking tea until Big Ben signals the the number of bongs in which all good British boys must go to sleep.

You don't want the crazy that exists here.

t. fucking retard or commie

wow i thought most people here despised canada.

also your welcome to come in anons :)

Why? As for me both seems like one of the most best countries in the world and I don't see any difference between it.

second

I'd like to live in the UK for a while since I can understand most of the people(qt accents too) who live there and it's close to Europe.

>approximately equidistant from a dozen lovely countries with actual culture and edible cuisine
>intelligent people
>much better climate than this literal refrigerator of a country
for me, it's the Netherlands

It is very boring here

I'd like to live in New York

Poland, maybe Slovenia if I couldn't make it to Poland.

you probably have some fancy ideas about japan...

NYC? Why? Living in the city is pretty unpleasant unless you make a bare minimum of half a million a year

two reasons
1. Japan has a very strict and harsh working culture, at lot of the time you're underpaid while pretty much expected to work overtime resulting in extremely long work days.
2. Japanese people aren't too fond of people living in their country. They don't outright hate foreigners but they are pretty xenophobic and protective of their country, which I understand.

im no were near being a fucking commie ya dingus, the weather is shit and there is little to no places you can go with friends other than west edmonton mall or your local bar and not to forget the fuckton of mosquitoes in summer

Americans are so fun though

I went to Utah on holiday and I had loads of old women talking to me, they were nice

Any generic american city with sky scrapers

Chicago then, maybe? they're all really boring to be honest. Always imagined living in London would be much better

I often dream of living in Estonia. I go around the streets in google street view all the time just for fun. I don't know why I've always just had a weird obsession with the country.

I just want to live around Americans desu

explain further

Just makes me feel like i'm in a movie

American accents are qt on girls

The appeal of Canada is that you have a front row seat to the things that happen in the US while not actually having to live there.

I feel as if life in the Netherlands would be nice. Or maybe Portugal, although there aren't any jobs over there right now.

can't you smoke weed legally in netherlands, it sounds a country of dream

and live like an american.

Canada Ausieland or the U.K.

Any country that speaks English as I am far too lazy to learn another language

I'd want to emigrate anywhere (provided that it isn't an absolute horrible place) just for the sake of experiencing a different culture.
I'm studying to teach language and do other things related (like working on translations). I hope it allows me to to live abroad. I know it will, at least for a short period of time. I won't make a lot of money, but i'm not materialistic and i just need enough to not live miserably.

Nigeria it is, then

dem dey not speak english good nuff fo me

I would go to Australia but the animals scare me.
Maybe somewhere in rural Norway/Austria/Switzerland where there aren't too many sandniggers yet

Liechtenstein or Luxembourg.

yes australians are pretty scary

Any uncucked European country: Spain, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Hungary. Canada and Australia have good immigration laws, but these are cucked countries. Although I like Melbourne.

>Canada and Australia have good immigration laws

do they

Well, at least for me, as for a "skilled worker". I don't know where it would be easier to immigrate from Eastern Europe.

le cuck maymay

donetsk people's republic, just out of curiosity.

>with no guns that can kill you

White rural areas in America are just as safe as white rural areas in Britain. I know people brush off "it's the blacks and mestizos shooting each other" as some kind of excuse, but it's the genuine truth of the matter.

We are waiting for you with open arms, amigo. :*

Yes, probably to some eastern european country, Spain or the USA

thought non-russian foreign volunteers weren't allowed to join

But they're allowed to

Do you have an alarm on your desk that alerts you to every time someone posts something positive about a non-US country so you can come flying in with some "ACTUALLY IN THE END IT'S BECAUSE US" post?

>>Pale Asian girls. Mostly from HK, Korea, better parts of ML China.

>Koreans
>In Canada

The fuck you on, m8? Koreans go to the US, same with Japanese. a good 95% of all Asians in Canada are ML Chinese and Vietnamese.

How do we not? We have a points system that ensures only valuable people are allowed in, you literally cannot get in here if you're a dropout (The weighted value of education is so high that it makes or breaks your immigration points).

Don't confuse IMMIGRATION with Refugees.

how do I get in

i'm an engineer

Step one: get a job here ASAP.

Why not just hire a Canadian

>emigrate
*abolish borders*

The bright and ambitious tend to go south for more lucrative job opportunities.

The GTA has plenty of Koreans. Has a fair number of HKs, even though they are getting proportionately fewer and some have moved back.

I will
I will go to Germany first to get another education over there
After that I will probably move to some other country.

never. i will never abandon my country.

Not really. Even when your country is a mess (mine is) it isn't right to move around and inflict my troubles on someone else.

wtf Hollywood isn't real life.
Do you think people actually power up in Japan when they yell because it happens in anime?

Belgium>Netherlands

slovenia

Montreal, or DC. Seems comfy.

When all the films you watch are made in hollywood, you tend to associate even just American accents with film

I'm very happy here

How so? South Netherlands and Flanders are basically the same.

People are friendlier in Belgium. Beer is also much better and cheaper

I think the #1 bonus of Belgium is that it doesn't have Dutch people in it.

Well the Dutch speaking part of Belgium is historically and mostly ethnic Dutch.

As a general rule of thumb, obviously. Dutch people are insufferable.

If given the opportunity, I'd move to your country. Norwegian posters NEVER complain, must be a nice place.

of course.

anglo countries preferably but to be honest almost any country but middle eastern (except Israel and probably even Lebanon) and african are still way better than this shithole

>Most realistic
>Canada and Australia.
you will never ever manage to move there

I'd like to stay in France for extended periods of time, but not actually live there.

Canada looks comfy as fuck.

Immigration and Emigration is for faggots

Any civilized country will be nice. i mean, when you hit rock bottom you can only go up.

Would move to Hongcouver if i had money

bring some cigars with you

I want to move to Brazil for a year or two

god stay the fuck out we don't need muslims.

i would probably stay here

If i had to i would go to Canada, they are pretty similar to us, and i already know a lot of people there.

Trust me you don't want to do that
t. New Yorker

Expensive, crowded, dirty, homeless people are literally fucking everywhere these days and the MTA and other modes of transit are having a fucking meltdown. I don't get why foreigners ever romanticize this place.

I would like to live in Australia, because it is my dream to live near the beautiful beach.
I think Japan is actually very good country, because it's perfectly safe and people are very polite, but Japan is a little boring to me

they complain in our general all the time. they're autistic neo nazis on welfare though.

I wouldn't

Japan sounds like it'd be cool to visit but shit to live in, Australia seems like a ridiculously fun place albeit infested with the most dangerous wildlife known to man, UK'd be fine if it weren't for all the horrible middle-eastern gang stories, Brazil just sounds like a better Mexico, all Scandinavian countries sound like paradises but with shitty cold weather, and Canada is effectively perfect except for the weather.