Why are Western women so thick?

Why are Western women so thick?

From India to Arabia to England it's the same pattern.

They all start to get thick at 25+

Caucazoid genetics?

Bumping.

cute tummy

Not sure if it's genetics, but I've seen plenty of large Mongoloids and plenty of skinny Caucasoids.

sauce

younger people have a faster metabolism than older ones
it's normal for everyone to get fatter as they age if they don't do something about it

nogs and indos get thick too

its just asians that have bad weight genes

polak proxy

dafuq is a nog

black you nonce

I've got another question. Why do most of indian women look either like lard buckets or like they had a vacation at Buchenwald? No middle ground.

the original post was saying caucasoids are fat not negroids

Poverty. Some are good looking

they're very gluttonous and india generally is fat-positive. the skinny ones are literally malnourished

and the answer to the question of why western women are so fat is not caucasoid genetics because non-caucasoids exhibit the same fatness

indos are caucasoid, pretty sure

>Indians
>Arabs
>western

Childbirth and age have something to do with it usually, the former the japs don't bother with any more so most of their christmas cakes are still sort of fit.

I'd say India is pretty western (minus the poor people pooping on the street), since they're democratic, pretty much all speak english, and study in the USA. Not Arabia though

that doesn't mean they are westerner pajeet

the worst are blacks women, they all get incredibedly fat after 30

India is objectively eastern in every way. The world is a collective organism which interacts with each other so of course you adopted western concepts. so did everyone. that doesn't make them western any more than i'd be eastern if I converted to buddhism.

because 25+ is old af

t.27

They only adopted a few Western concepts. They're pretty much still Eastern in every other way.

For example, the Roman empire loved borrowing concepts from other civilizations when they encountered something new. It doesn't mean they're non-western inherently.