Name a more overrated director

Name a more overrated director.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcNLD9FCiSk
youtube.com/watch?v=L8lw1AtYIwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kubrick.

I don't think I can. The only one that comes close is Christopher Nolan.

Nolan

his fucking face always kills me like he is having a little frosting off a cake and just tasting it. fuck me family

Ri dley Scott

Has he ever commented on these pictures? Has anyone of moderate fame ever brought these pictures to the public?

whenever i see this picture posted here nobody seems to comment on the fact that it's clearly a young girl's feet either.

I'm not a footfag, but I sucked on my girlfriend's toes and kind of liked it. What does it mean?

Spielberg.
Nolan.
Lynch when he isnt making wacky stuff

Nolan
Scorcese
Peter Jackson
shyamalan

and black
look for that tyra banks clip so you can see him spill his pasta all over the damn place about having a footpussy fetish

shit is hilarious senpai

Del Torro

That was easy.

Wrong.

I don't care about him having a foot fetish. I care about how he's getting a pass when there is photographic evidence of him kissing the feet of what is clearly a prepubescent girl.

>Scorsese
Scorsese is a far better director than Tarantino, you revolting pleb. Taxi Driver and Raging Bull >>> everything Tarantino has made

Snyder

Refn

>implying anyone rates del taco

youtube.com/watch?v=OcNLD9FCiSk
What the holy fuck?

she might just be a malnourished asian teenager

well, you or some other user asked if anyone had ever confronted him about the pictures, and i think tyra banks is the closest anyone has ever come to really just tripping him about about his fetish, idk if these pictures were around then or not

besides, the shit is funny user

also on topic
i literally can't, fuck tarantino, he's made like two good flicks and they were just GOOD, nothing special or overwhelmingly awe inspiring

although arronofsky or however it's spelled comes in at a close second, but he has the fountain and requiem at least

Not really, most people know that Ridley is extremely hit or miss. He'll always get a lot of praise for Alien and Blade Runner but he'll also always get a lot of shit for Prometheus, Hannibal and many other films he has made.

I think you're supposed to say Nolan.

That's the stock answer these threads are usually fishing for.

i told you senpai

pure day time kino, will never not kek at that fag getting btfo by tyra banks and her audience of middle aged women

>MMMMM

what did he mean by this?

Kek

Pedowood

Join us Sup Forums we/pol/ know a lot about it we can hel you end your cunny problem

UNO FARTO

user, you don't know what overrated means. Refn is an extremely polarizing director that most normies have never heard of. Drive is his only film has gotten a ton of critical acclaim and mainstream attention. The Neon Demon flopped at the box office and every critic either loved it or hated it.

I thought it was young Bella Thorne

Malick
Tarkovsky

A ton of his movies have been ripped apart by critics.
Most people don't know who he is.
That hack is only overrated on here, everyone else has ripped him apart.
Most people don't know who he is and he has gotten a lot of shit from critics.
>Malick
To the Wonder and Knight of Cups got a ton of shit from critics.

bergman?

can you be anymore of a pleb?

superior version coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=L8lw1AtYIwY

then again most people think that "Marvel" is the director. pretty much are I suppose

Woody Allen

I fail to see the appeal

>wellescopypasta.txt

I can't
You're tripping

Andrei Tarkovsky

top kek

Nolan
Spielberg

The feet belong to beejoli shah. 23 at the time. Google it.