Don't Asians feel embarrassed bleaching their skin?

Don't Asians feel embarrassed bleaching their skin?

Imagine how white people must see you when you bleach your skin.

Yeah I know it goes back to the old days and farm work blah blah blah.

It's still weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/nina-g-jablonski/skin-color-meaning_b_1834461.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its traditional Asian standard, even without western influence, they will still bleach their skin

that's paint you dumb fuck

most old world societies valued fairer skin. meant you weren't a peasant. america kind of made it the opposite though

South Asians have it worse

I'm sure he's showing how fair skin was always desirable even without western influence.

I know that's why I said
>Yeah I know it goes back to the old days and farm work blah blah blah.

>It's still weird.
I know that's why I said
>Yeah I know it goes back to the old days and farm work blah blah blah.

>It's still weird.

>I know that's why I said
>>Yeah I know it goes back to the old days and farm work blah blah blah.
>>It's still weird.

yeah I get that jut saying its not exclusive to asians at all. I'm from a race where it was valued to be paler as well (until recent times)

Mexican?

>if you aren't pale you are subhuman
Classic Indian Subcontinent

I kinda think if Asians grow up with fob parents in a good neigbourhood they hold on to the fair skin mentality.

If they grow up in a rough neighbourhood they will get bullied for it until they finally change their opinion.

>CHI
fixed

Tfw i will.never fuck fish girl

So? they use make up to do it before the invention of advanced facial skin care, after that, they'll use whitening cream, the standard still applies
Its the same with white people and tanning, its just different beauty standard really

Why are indians so fuckee up?

why are you so racist?

>jap criticizing racism

I know.

Tanning is retarded too.

>People who lack melanin deliberately increasing their chances of moles and skin cancer for fashion.

Black guy here that grew up primarily around Asians, I've never heard about Asians being bullied for being too faired skin. This sounds made up.

no but i wont say because I think my friend browses this board
I think mexicans are quite proud of their skin but idk I don't live around them

Not retarded at all in Japan case when they're always used to have relatively fair skin
Would be retarded to brown southeast Asian like filipinos probably

Ayo gurl lemme get cho numba

Asian want to be white, but not White.

One is a skin color and another is a race

what region of the world?

>I think mexicans are quite proud of their skin but idk I don't live around them
we aren't btw

Nah, I am saying that if an Asian grew up in a rough area and wanted to be white as possible.

She would probably have some half aboriginal or half islander girl bully her for being Ashamed of her skin.

but you want to be fair cause you like the way they look no?

>Don't Asians feel embarrassed bleaching their skin?

Chinese guy with his White girlfriend. Whose skin is lighter?

>Asian want to be white, but not White.

This makes sense to Asians.

Why do chicanos get tattoos that say "brown pride" and shit like that then?

why do you think a fringe movement confided to certain parts of america represent the average mexican mentality?

White as in skin colour, not white race
Though there is some who unironically try to be "white" (the ones using fake colour lenses and coloured hair)

the other one is yellowish and the other one is pinkish

Korean guy with his blonde Nordic girlfriend. Whose skin is lighter?

It's probably for women only, and that because it shows that they are not doing manual work outside.

American beauty standards shifted from being pale during agricultural times when the poor worked outdoors in the sun to being tan when the poor worked inside in factories and didn't have the time off to tan. Why havent Japanese beauty standards followed a similar progression?

It is hilarious user like the OP uses the word "Asian" to describe 4 BILLION people ignoring that the large skin color variations in Asian and that Northern Asians are 'lighter' than Southern Europeans.

it's just a reaction against discrimination for being brown

Filipinos too.

Wrong, you fucking K pop loving weeb.

Whose skin is lighter?>

Most Asian women just settle for bleaching their descendants instead of being white, here is an Asian princess and her husband.

The preference to being "cute and kawaii" over "hot and sexy"

>Wrong, you fucking K pop loving weeb.
Stupid idiot who think Filipinos are just the same as Mongolians.

Lemme lay dis pipe gurl.

Ah makes sense, although I'm not sure why anyone would be bullied by what some abo has to say about beauty standards.

Do northern light skinned Asians still tend to tan better than northern Euros? I have a very pale Asian friend and he still seem less susceptible to getting sunburned than my some of my white friends who actually have slightly darker skin.

>Bleaching
No. They are pale by nature, mostly of lighter asians are chinese and japanese but is just nature. There are brown but nothing wrong with them
"Bleaching" shit is a myth

Uhmm...

lol do u live under a rock or something

why do australians hate asian?

You can buy this bleaching shit in Asian stores in Brisbane where I live.

It's not a myth.

Those product is for the spots in their face, look them. Mostly Mongols lived very cold places, it makes the chinese pale

They really aren't as white as people think without the cosmetics

Who? Wh*tey?

Blame the commies for that, also south chinese are mixed with southeast asians and the western chinese are mixed with middle easterners, they're never as wholly fair skinned as Koreans and Japanese see

Blonde blue-eyed girl on her wedding day to an Asian guy. Who is lighter?

Don't Whites feel embarrassed tanning their skin?

Imagine how brown people must see you when you tan your skin.

It's weird.

Again, it is hilarious the OP (or other user) dont think the same skin variations in Europe like Nordics being lighter than Italians doesnt apply to Northern Asians to Southern Asians

Why so utterly stupid?

The women have had lighter skin in all of those pictures you stupid zipper head koreaboo sounding faggot

Because moslty of them are for the spots, these products are everywhere here we have with UV protection for the sun and people with sensible skin

Biologically ALL men are naturally darker than women, you dipshit.

He's the asianmasculinity user, you should pity any Asian man who has to live in San Francisco. Seeing his own women continually denigrate his race has driven him to madness.

No, they are creams for making your skin whiter and and are sold almost exclusively at asian owned stores.

Serious question here, and I might be unleashing a hornet's nest, but where do these r/asianmasculinity types live? I'm black and grew up mostly with Asians in SF and work mostly with whites and Asians in tech in LA now, and none of the Asian guys I know have any trouble dating.

I used to be somewhat sympathetic since Asians do get shit on by pop culture, but the older I've gotten the more I've realized normal Asian guys don't really care about any of this shit, they're busy working and enjoying life.

Probably CA but not me. I've grown to resent women but I try to stay positive in other aspects of life. I bet other Asian guys do this too which is why they seem to be "busy working and enjoying life"

Identity crisis westernised Asians in America, Canada, and Australia
International student from Asia don't have this complex

I grew up mostly in CA, went to school with tons of Asians, live/work in LA with tons of Asians, served in the military with a few Asian bros, and literally have never run into anyone like the asianmasculinity types. I'm convinced these are just the absolute lowest tier Asian males that can't face the fact that it isn't society keeping them down but their own complacency. Every race has these types of course.

Pictured is actually quite common here, in coastal towns they do it the old fashioned way with mother of pearl and lime.juice. Mind you it's only women AFAIK

The thing is some girls do get a darker, deeper tan over time living in places with a lot of sun exposure so they want to "get back" their original skin tone, also ofc some simply figure they'll look better, more attractive. It's got surprisingly little to do with trying to pass as something they're not (tho obviously there's some small cultural element of that) this is simply looked as something cosmetic. Amongst mainstream Mexicans (mestizos) a shade or two lighter is barely noticeable at all, especially around a rather large amount of natural variation, which I suspect is the case for Asians too as they can go from very pale to dark skinned.

Regardless of ethnicity there is a natural preference amongst most human groups for pale looking women, this is just achieving that for cosmetic effect, in by far most cases it has absolutely nothing to do with race.

I think they are hiding it. I'm not asianmasculinity but I resent asian women, and in public I'm normal and have all types of friends. And it's not just lowest tier Asian males (I am one though). The majority of Asian men are considered unattractive.

You realize they are like the Asian version of Sup Forums right?
>muh media keeping us Mongoloid Kangz down
>we would all pull beautiful blondes if it weren't for da White man holdin' us down
>Asian women are all ugly and disgusting race traitors. I prefer blondes.

Hey there I lighten my skin as a black person ask me anything.

Fun fact, light skin is not in and of itself trying or seeking to attain European or White standards.

Secondly skin lightening is not the same as skin bleaching. Most east Asians are doing the former and not the latter.

>a shade or to lighter is barely noticeable at all
Yes, it is.
>nothing to with race
Oh, you're that fag who seems to be on every race related thread telling everyone how Mexico is basically post-race, aren't you?

>tfw know of several girls who explicitly said they wanted to look white
>tfw see tons of whitening creams at the store
>tfw there was girl in high school who's face was caked in make up that was like 4 shades lighter
>tfw everyone understood this as her wanting to look whiter

KEK

>I think they are hiding it.
Could be, although some of these guys are very good friends and we don't shy away from talking about fairly divisive things involving politics and religion.

There could also be some selection bias here on my part since I think most of the Asian guys I know are fairly high status.

And I think most men in general are probably considered unattractive by your average thot.

This makes sense. It's always interesting how identity politics tend to attract the lowest status people.

As a black gay guy in SF I see daily in public and my friend circle Asian men with white, indian and black women and vice versa.

It's really a non-issue, he is just ugly and basic. Fact is we have tons of ivy leaguer yellow fever types and just guys or girls open to dating asian people. Going to CCSF means nothing.

As for broke artists, many get fame and an underground following that takes them all over the world. They eventually get money often enough.

Now Asian men not interested in white guys are rare as fuck, them dating black men and aren't bottoms are non-existent.

Asian men date white men at higher rates than Asian women dating white men.

I'm still trying to figure out

Did you write this?
>

>Asian men date white men at higher rates than Asian women dating white men.
The absolute state of homosexual asians

>natural preference

No.

Yes.

Nah, I'm the guy who likes to transparently LARP as Aztec. You may have a point, but here's the problem with generalizations, I haven't seen stuff like you're describing in my whole life, most of the girls I've seen using concha nacar are white. Then again being an upper middle class northener I may not have been exposed to the same things as you BUT that doesn't mean I've lived my whole life in some ivory tower, I'm not one to reject racism exists in Mexico on the whole "we are classist" argument, as if that was in any way better.

We are too large a country even if it sometimes feel small, yes, it's sad to read stuff like you're reporting, it does feel bad. But also there's people who are using these products without some heavy emotional burden to it, It's the same with some girls using chamomille shampoo to lighten their hair a bit, if it looks good who cares? You generally can easily tell it's not natural anyway, and if it is who the fuck cares?

What do you think of the Tranny Epidemic and how do we stop it

Sick of yours posts. T B H.

"Pale skin with little or no evidence of tanning indicated relative wealth and some degree of privilege. "

huffingtonpost.com/nina-g-jablonski/skin-color-meaning_b_1834461.html

Mind you I'm quoting a left leaning source here, not stormfront. Preference for pale skin in women does appear to be a cultural universal, at least for non hunter-gatherers

He has to stop shitposting now

Well, I'll tell you what, I'll honor your quads and leave this board, how's that?

Yes, permanently, please. Stay out of any English based places where discussions might take place, too.

That's more FOBs and foreign asian gay men than homegrown who just see themselves as passives in need of European active masculine types.
Tbh I'm actually trans it's just easier to say gay on here.

Anyways it's not an epidemic. My father and grandfather has transgender cousins and like talking to a lot of older gay men many loved for years and even decades "as women".

Also a lot of gay men and lesbian women above the age of 75 I know spoke of transitioning if that was available for them way back when.

You have to remember most out people before the 1960's to 80's existed into Butch/femme roles but the option and opportunity was exceptional to live that unless clandestinely and deep secrecy.

Just for your additional request I'll follow YOU personally. should've quit while you were ahead dumb fuck.

Vete al demonio

It's a women only thing, and pale guys are ridiculed, at least in Japan.

Get ready to read a WHOLE lot of my posting.

I'm the other black guy posting in this thread, and coincidently I grew up in SF. In my experience trans people get a shitty rap largely from being represented online by mentally ill narcissists. I've only known 2 trans people in my life, one is a very competent engineer who never says anything about their private life, why would they, we're coworkers, and the other was someone I served with. He was a quite squared away soldier.

Weird, smells like nigger in here

Eh, desu the white trans girls on Sup Forums are an annoying albeit rare kind of girl irl.

The ones who wear lingerie to get the attention of dweebs and post frog memes and such.

Fact is the bad rap just comes from being trans, nothing more or less.