So what was actually in the briefcase?

hell

A fucking lightbulb.

gold foil

A gold card that says "HOMAGE"

A clock.

The viewer's soul.

A crucifix :^)

The stuff Mr. Pink got away with in Reservoir Dogs.

>they didnt steal jewels, they stole souls

Ultra rare pokemon cards

Dead nigger storage

made my asshole open

A plot device

A smaller briefcase

Marsellus Wallace's soul

in the original draft it was the diamonds from Reservoir Dogs but Tarantino decided it was more interesting for it just to be a nondescript plot device

that or Marcellus Wallace's soul

Pure reddit.

For the record? The new owners of this place have a rule regarding that word.

Thanks for being a part of the testing process.

in the game it shows Mr pink get shot up by the cops as he leaves the room in some special thing so no the Dimond got confiscated

You have to go back.

GOOOOOOOLD

paternal abandonment issues

Son, you'd better listen up, and listen up GOOD.

I've seen shit that would make your fucking head spin. From dismembered babies back on the DALnet server of IRC, to IRCimages and rotten.com, ogrish and BestGore, and shit on the deep web that you'd run fucking SCREAMING from. Liveleak? Liveleak is for fucking PUSSIES. I've seen it all and come back to tell you little millennial babies how the fuck it is.

You know why I like moderation at this place? Because there are so many fucking places you can visit if you want your "fix" of chaos and brutality, of endless shitposting after shitposting, and your stupid "memes" layered so deeply that they've lost any and all meaning.

Fuck you. I'll say that again so your tiny little mind gets it. FUCK YOU. I LIKE moderation at this place. I LIKE a little island of order in the sea of endless shit. And I LIKE to discuss television and film with like-minded individuals in a nice, orderly setting with the occasional image-reply that Reddit doesn't have.

THAT is why I come to this place, you fucking shitcunt, and THAT is why I've been here for 10 years now. Now you fuck right off and start exploring those shitposting memes you love so much, you fucking teenaged douchenozzle.

I will fuck you with a RAKE.

The diamonds from Reservoir Dogs

wow had no idea there was a game

a bunch of those shiny golden legend of zelda nes cartridges

Get in there kid, you earned it.

reddit

A reference to Kiss me deadly

Topkek

Bad writing.

the soul of Marsellus Wallace
or gold

we don't know or really care