Boy, look at that pound bounce back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6QmH-7fu68
youtube.com/watch?v=XrGRP2mu0GA
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
youtube.com/watch?v=jbLFo02jlH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your wages are being wiped out Britcucks top KEK

Nice contributions deficit you got going there, I am sure Germoney will pick up the bill. No need to worry.

explain

shouldn't have BOUGHT THE DIP you stupid goy

European army, European superstate, Turkey joining, Strong country UK leaving, Migrant crisis shows no sign of stopping (literally endless flow of people from areas such as Africa where there is a population boom of starving diseased people), New passport announced for migrants to travel across Europe, Being run by 3rd world tier authoritarians... Just a few few things being made official in the last few days.

Haha they are going to fuck over it's member states!.. I'd advise leaving gentleman, but if you want to stay I guess you will just have to learn the hard way.

They waited until BREXIT to start unveiling new shit. Now Britain's gone they are going to become more authoritarian.

But that's a good thing.

>taking advantage by all the EU criticism and threats of countries leaving due to EU overreach by unveiling even bigger power grabs
EU reform now pls

You could maybe make an argument for the poor tier countries, but overall this going to be the biggest bureaucratic fuck up since the fall of the Soviet Union. These authoritarian leftist projects are always doomed to catastrophic failure lol.

Denmark, Netherlands and the Czechs wont be happy about this.

Greece leaving is inevitable i think so there's a possibility of 4 nations leaving or at least calling a referendum.

Top kek Britain will be crushed so hard by this that nobody will ever think of leaving the EU

The gloves are off, they going to start becoming progressively nasty. The sooner it dismantles the better, for all countries involved.

Trust me, a giant "SUPERSTATE" is a horrible fucking idea

Joining together the countries into a federation is the easiest and fastest way to bring the countries closer together in terms of economic advancement.
It will also prop up the European Union power in regards to mundial issues.
A stronger united Europe is best Europe. We have no way of competing with the USA or China otherwise.

Your country is going down the tubes brah. We are starting to turn back the progressive tide.

Yep. I'm just glad some european countries as pissed too.

Can you imagine an EU super state run by an all controlling EU? That shit would collapse into chaos within a year.

Bro this is 3rd world tier thinking. It will end in a mess.

Worked pretty well for the US.

I don't mind a european super state. It just has to be extremely democratic and it needs to unite europe somewhat. The current EU is run by authoritarian assholes who openly admit the europe's people wouldn't accept what they are planning.

An existential external threat would probably help things too.

Enjoy your future, I'lll enjoy and work for mine.

lololololol the fire has been put out and the recession has been fixed top KEK Britfag enjopy your collapse.

Indeed, also how they treated Ireland in that vote. They are jumped up authoritarians who trash everything they touch. All need to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6QmH-7fu68

#ReallyMakesYouThink

A small price to pay for preservation of our national identity.

What I truly feel sorry for are the arguments for scientific funding.

Absolutely no chance of us leaving. Czechout might have a chance as a referendum, but politicians will never give us a chance.

Yep. They even did some study about why the vote failed. The report recommended that people who were against the vote shouldn't have been given equal airtime.

It's kinda unbelievable.

If the EU was run by directly elected representatives and parties, this could never be happen. All of europe is pretty liberal and would be totally against the shit they pull all the time. They get away with it because there's a huge hag between them and the people.

You may have put out the physical fire, but it is the progressive fire that will destroy your country.

We are on the path to reality, whereas you are on the path down Marxistesque lunacy.

'Rotheram, coming to a town in Canada soon.'

>What I truly feel sorry for are the arguments for scientific funding.

>piece of paper with arbitrary value
>getting cucked by the fiat jew

European countries have too much different culture.

Even fucking State culture in the US differs wildly. Magnify that by a fucking hundred and you have the difference between European countries.

It just goes to show how full of lies Remain were. "We can reform the EU" they say, moments before they announce plans to make the EU even more authoritarian and give the people even less sovereignty.

>What I truly feel sorry for are the arguments for scientific funding.

Name one study the EU has funded that has been useful and is worth our total contributions.

And please tell me how funding bullshit climate change science is helping us by introducing green taxes that drive up our energy costs making us less competitive with China etc.

Also tell me how funding social science bullshit is helping our culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=XrGRP2mu0GA

>A small price to pay for preservation of our national identity.

The thing is, I dunno if this will actually preserve our national identity. Not after what Daniel Hannan said on TV that immigration control was never a promise of the leave camp. I have a bad feeling about this.

>They get away with it because there's a huge hag between them and the people.

I think this is the nature of the beast, they are very much like Edward Bernays in that way.

kekekeek we haven't had a single ISlamist attack ever. Enjoy your hordes of Pajeets and rape faggot. Also France is gonna open the floodgates at Calais. TipittyTopKek Get Rekt Ukcuck

Thunderfoots videos lately have been cringe worthy.

I'm genuinely on the fence with the Brexit. I don't know if things will work out better or worse long term. It's very complicated trying to figure that out. But so far things have been overwhelmingly positive imo.

Thunderfoot has contributed absolutely no interesting points to the debate though.
>If we leave the EU we'll go to war and shit
>pound dropped in value for a few days. That means we poor forever now!
is basically the intelligence and insight he's provided into this.

also if the science the EU funds is so great, then they could just keep funding it with a fraction of the contributions they don't need to pay now. I don't see why people even mention this.

You cannot really compare the USA and the EU. The EU is composed of many countries with wildly different cultures, heritage, languages and economies of different strengths. You cannot "forcefully unite" them by thinking "this will be good for us!"

In the USA although you have wealthy states like Rhode Island and poor as fuck states like Mississippi, everyone still identifies and a US citizen and we share the same pride in our history as a nation. Those "We're TEXANS before we are AMERICANS!" are extremely few and far between, nothing like how 4chin makes it out to be.

I'd take it from this guy, who actually knows firsthand how well that experiment has gone before.

>The EU is composed of many countries with wildly different cultures, heritage, languages and economies of different strengths

Right, because California and West Virginia are basically the same.

>kekekeek we haven't had a single ISlamist attack ever.

This just the beginning m8. You already have mosques and hordes of Muslims appear.. With Muslims comes the same issue every they go.

>I don't see why people even mention this.

Indeed, its just propaganda for the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" crowd.

He was so bitter to Sargon as well, Sargon clearly had the facts on him.

This is the thing i don't get about brits. You complain that EU has this huge bearucracy and that the euro council is too clogged too many nations in one spot this and that but when they try to centralize it to become more efficient you complain about losing your identity and you immediately start bitching and moaning. You stupid idiots don't know what you want yourself and you don't even know of what the EU is judging by Google searches the other day, you desperately try to clinge to muh United Kingdom empire we wuz sea faring empires n shieeet and you're so devastated you are not in a leading role in the EU you act like a little bitch that always stirs up shit and drams to get attention, now you stir up all this shit with he referendum and you still don't leave, but rather create more uncertainty and economic stagnation for both your own country and the EU (though the UK is getting hit harder, and will worsen the longer you delay activating article 50) just because you didn't feel special enough.

Seriously, brits are a fucking tumor on the European continent.

Number of Mosques in London: Over 500

Number of Mosques in Toronto: 18

Just kys

Yeah, because Soviet Union worked so well right armite :^)

The differences between West Virginia and California is almost negligible compared to the differences between France and Turkey.

I understand why you are mad. The EU and Merkel are running your country into the ground.. Germany choosing to invite the whole 3rd world into Europe probably made BREXIT possible, so I will thank you for that at least.

It did at projecting power.

Do you think that number is likely to rise or fall?

Fuck off you communist faggot.

And?
It still collapsed
Failed horribly

So you fags stop getting Romanian and Polish immigrants from the EU but replace them with more Pajeets from Pakistan and India wow great times you sure fixed it fag.

economic advancement, not so much..

>projecting power.

LOL. Good luck with that m8, we can attain actual power. No need for propaganda.

>implying anyone gives a rats ass about the budget

Yeh, Germany can pick up the 8 billion bill you leave us with at the blink of an eye.

Oy vey! Let's not forget that the Euro is dropping as well. :^)

Let's also not forget that the UK is still in the EU and the pound isn't going to fully recover until they're out. :^)

>European army

Won't happen.

>European superstate

Subjective, Marine Le Pen incoming, probably won't happen

>Turkey joining

Won't happen

>Strong country UK leaving

Lel

>Migrant crisis shows no sign of stopping

Yup, gotta fix that shit

>from areas such as Africa

African migrants are by far the smaller problem

>New passport announced for migrants to travel across Europe

Lel

>Being run by 3rd world tier authoritarians

Like who?

Stay cucked.

It couldn't and won't work. They'd have to run the EU as a 'soft' superstate for at least a hundred years with extensive generational brainwashing to remove cultures and languages.

They've been doing EXACTLY this already, but they jumped the gun and didn't give it enough time. Another 60 years and it probably would've worked.

And the only real existential threat to the euro nations right now is the EU.

With a federated state the beaurocracy will shrink, thus improving the response to changing economy and propping up the areas that need attention.

>we can attain actual power
What power do you have?

Because of retarded economic decisions and bad preparation for the shift from muh commieness to open market.

Let me make it clearer to you:

Instead of having no chance of refusing refugees or getting the immigrants out of your country, you now actually have a chance.

Simply making a vote wasn't going to fix britain. It's the first step involved in a lot of hard work.

>With a federated state the beaurocracy should shrink
ftfy. I rather doubt the EU is capable of this.

this. But you know, eu must think of us as a rich nation, so our goverment just sends 0.3bn to fuking greece... just like that. Also we pay the EU a fine of about 2mio€ a day because our Law system is inefficient.

Man, nothing to back up your claims yet I can source actual EU bureaucrats advocating everything I said.

Must suck to be from Belgium man. youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

I think it's totally possible, with the standardization of it among the members.

>Boy, look at that pound bounce back!

Why do you want it to bounce back?

I'm buying more shit from england now than I've done in years.

You get free money you dumb fucks. You're just giving back some of the free money to pay greece. You have nothing to complain about.

>u mad xD

I swear every time I argue with a brit it seems like I'm talking to some retard from Sup Forums

Wasn't UK one of the main supporters of expanding EU borders? Weren't you accepting millions of Pakis and pajeet ages before the migrant crisis? Weren't you together with America one of the main perpetrators of instability in middle east invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and trying to topple assad? Even the fucking leaders of the leave EU campaign are hesitating to go for article 50 because they realize what a dumb fucking mistake they made. But you still go on the Internet to damage control, but deep down, Ou love it, because you are finally being talked about and feel important once again

>You complain that EU has this huge bearucracy and that the euro council is too clogged too many nations in one spot this and that but when they try to centralize it to become more efficient you complain about losing your identity and you immediately start bitching and moaning
perhaps both of those things can be true and the EU simply isn't what they want regardless of format?

with reform, yeah i agree. The current EU is terrible though.

>>we can attain actual power
>What power do you have?

Pootugal pls.

Of course that if a federalization of the Union is to be made, big reforms need to happen.

mashallah

Stop holding it upside down you eu shill

Reeeeeeeeee

>Brexit no kekxit

Whats the english ho prices right now?

Medium qualety and highend once?

this is why Canadians are the butt end of so many jokes. Pure cuck.

Yep its a good thing.

>Talking about European Union power and future possibilities, comparing with the british power
>Deflecting and attacking one single country of the union for being weak alone, when that wasn't even called for

Nice goalpost moving, m8, now answer the question.

>Portugal
>Power

>Wasn't UK one of the main supporters of expanding EU borders?
when you say UK supported it, who do you mean? was it the people? was there a referendum on the matter? or was it just Cameron's tories, who we have seen are not supported by the people?

so much globalist damage control

DROP TILL THE MERCHANTS LEAVE

I wanna sell more bdsm gear to foreigners

Trust the russian!

Kek

Come back home slav nations in to russia orbit!

Promis no bully!
All fine!
Just my bitches!
Will exploid to further economy because fuck you, russia strong.

Just make sure your women don't go out late at night.

Lmao
>It'll fix itself by monday!
>you guys are fearmongerers!
>it's just a fluctation. It goes up and down all the time and this event doesn't matter!
Do you ever get tired of being wrong, Sup Forums?

you would hope so. My worry is a federation occurring due to a big powergrab and nothing becoming any more democratic or better run.

I am an EU bureaucrat.

Sup?

What on earth are you buying from England? What do they even export?

>>Portugal
>>Power

ikr

We meant next Monday. You just wait.

Na m8. The us was forcefully united and your understanding of is history is toddler tier.

From Mormons militant cult to the Hawaiian kingdome the US groups had bigger differences then europe

Cadbury cream eggs. That's all I think.

You did answer to one.

They try since ever to disolve the eu and draw the nations in to there orbit to weaken usa.

It was about time eu speeds the process up.

Fuck all nationalis pigs!
Fuck all russians!

UNATED STATES OF EUROPA!

THE DREAM COMES TRUE!!!!

No bully by world powers!
No future warzone for some power hungry keks.

We will be free atlast!

My wages are paid in USD. Things are really on the up for me lately.

>I am an EU bureaucrat.
>Sup?

Ha, think I spoke to yo yesterday on pol.

You are corrupted down to the depths of your soul.

Hope the money and high status make you happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbLFo02jlH8

Who knows, maybe you will be hung one day?

They've already got multiple countries looking to make free trade deals. Eventually that nigger Obama is going to give in and give them a trade deal, he doesn't do anything but make empty threats. The market is just unsure right now, and Obama hasn't helped any with his threats. It hasn't even been a week yet, the market will stabilize eventually and the pound will go back up. It's the EU that's in trouble without all the money the UK contributes.

This is what Germans actually believe

By leaving the EU the UK has chosen to officially become America's cockholder, in the EU you actually had a vote and say as one of the contributors but now you lost even that little bit of power and are just an American satellite now.

Member accession has to be ratified by each nation in order for it to join. Don't give me that bullshit. Why didn't you protest then if you didn't like EU expansion but use it as an excuse just now

>temporary speculative decline from an inflated market value
>ever encroaching foreign influence
I think they made the right choice

gj listening to the very people in fear of losing their power