We did you first realize that you were a special snowflake?

When did you first realize that you were a special snowflake sapiosexual?

> "I still haven't told my dad that i'm sapiosexual."

> "My sexuality developed and i got into any "ism" really, structuralism, feminism, marxism... most of them. Obviously bar things like fascism and those sorts of things".

> "Instead of going out and meeting people and doing normal things. All you want to do is sit in your room, watch a TED talk and masturbate." *begins crying*

>youtube.com/watch?v=4RaS46syJYs

Is this real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VO6XEQIsCoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tfw you click the next SJW video to have a good laugh then realise they're from your country

When I realized
>I was a nazi
>Bdsm is fun as long as you're not the recipient
>I like nigger girls
:^]

>PLEASE
>PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>DADDY STOP IGNORING ME
>DADDY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>DADDY PLEEEEEEASE

Get on some fucking meds, you kooks.

There's a Paki in OP's image. What did you honestly expect?

This is satire, right?

Make sure you post your favourite wank bank TED talks. This one makes me cum on the reg.

youtube.com/watch?v=VO6XEQIsCoM oy vey.

I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER

DONT YOU HUMANSPLAIN ME YOU SHITLORD

Every chick I ever met who claimed to be a sapiosexual always ends up in short lived relationships with attractive morons.

Women are shallow as fuck. There are no sapiosexuals.

What does "sapiosexual" even mean?

>Every chick I ever met who claimed to be a sapiosexual

The fuck?

I have *never* met anyone claiming to be sapiosexual. Didn't even know the word existed until this thread.

But yes you are right, women are vapid whores

>No brrrrrt
0/20
>Women are shallow as fuck. There are no sapiosexuals.
This was my first thought too

It's a dumb bitch who is so obsessed with BBC that they can't find their peers attractive anymore so deflects her self-inflicted romantic disinterest by suggesting that it's just because nobody is "smart enough".

Imagine how hard she'll cum when the disparity between her chosen lectures and the truth becomes too obvious

why is the pepe so nostalgic and deep? I'm crying user

I met one.

About 5 years ago after taking the Mensa test and then, using the year of 'free' membership, going to one of the autist meetups.

One of the biggest fucking mistakes I ever made.

That's because you live in a society that discourages exposure to other people's ideas and that's why American conservatives keep getting cucked year after year.

You must know your enemy to defeat them, but you just outright refuse to know your enemies.

what will they think of next?

>You must know your enemy to defeat them, but you just outright refuse to know your enemies.

I live in one of the most liberal areas in the country and I have never heard that word.

"Sapio" literally means rotten in greek
it's hilarious

>I have *never* met anyone claiming to be sapiosexual.

That's because you live in America, which is dominated by religious nuts who try and suppress human sexuality. Canada is more tolerant, and has way less bigoted redneck Christians.

wtf is a sepia sexual.

They only get a boner when they turn on a sepia filter? Only call of duty covers make them hard?

Like wtf.

>sapiosexual
What the fuck

implying you not sexually atracted to fascism/nationalism

implying you are not masturbating to Nuremberg rally videos

implying you have no daddy/authority issues

A nigger rapper named Ab-soul made a song called sapiosexual. I think that's where a lot of this sprouted from. I've met Soul and he is not a smart dude. Smart for a nigger but....

I could be mistaken for one, I'm White, have a 134 IQ and post on pol.

Honestly, is this video a joke?!
I mean
>*sob* All you want to do is sit in your room, watch a TED talk and masturbate." *begins crying*

This people can't be for real.

On a date
> having good time
> drink some wine, had a good meal
> she gets serious
> "I need to tell you something, user"
> "I'm a sapiosexual"
> WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
> desu sitting at home masturbating to TED talks
> mfw

You are not special.

I'm an ENTP.

There is a fine line between a sexuality and a fetish. This is definitely going over that line.

I feel like this is a normal thing that's been completely fucked by tumblr SJWs. A person's intelligence can be attractive, but what is this fetishes Bullshit?

>implying you've met more than one

I doubt you've ever met any tbqh

>attracted to intelligence
I'm pretty sure they just want someone who is rich.
Ergo sapiosexual is just another word for "gold digger"

When I was forced to take psychotropic drugs before I had hit puberty.

This takes the cake for most pretentious sexual orientation. There is no way that these people's presence is not insufferable.

I don't get sexually aroused, just really interested, when I see a girl reading, or talking about intellectual shit like geo-politics/science

Not fucking aroused or anything, I don't get a fucking a hard on or anything

The lengths these cunts will go to, just to seem special and get attention is astounding.

I wonder how many of them hold science degrees or have read the great philosophers.

I keep seeing all these things, pansexual, sapiosexual, demisexual, queer

I don't fucking get it. Why does it have to be this big complex thing. Do you like guys or girls? No, no, just answer the fucking question.

Reading books, watching documentaries doesn't make you a 'sapiosexual' it means you like books and documentaries and maybe you just are more inverted and don't care about sex as much.

I hate this trend of taking regular things exaggerating them so every regular person gets to join into the MMORPG of fighting oppression against their 'isms'.

>claim to only be attracted to intelligent people
>invent the dumbest fucking thing ive ever seen

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

You retards, it's a joke.

Wait, it's a joke, right?

Guys? Guys?

The Bible tells me the exact opposite. I'm evil and need the reconciliation of Jesus Christ.

It really seems like the leftists take anything in the Bible as the opposite of truth and do the opposite of what it says.

>"I'm a sapiosexual"

>"Hi I have a degree in computer engineering"

>"Ugh go away"

Sapiosexual is just another form of virtue signaling meant to give the impression that the woman in question is not superficial.

>i'm attracted to intelligence
>but not to facism
P O L
B T F O

I wonder if these snowflakes would suck my cock considering that I'm smart but don't choose to act like I'm Einstein constantly.
Oh wait, they aren't interested in people who are actually smart, just people who try to show off how "intellectual" they are constantly.

>only A's

>When something is that retarded that Australia stops shitposting
How is that possible? Mental ilness which leads to creation of random connections between diffrent parts of brain, literally equivalents of computer bugs. They are just fucked up. Also they have achieved Asuka's level of attention whoring. It always scares me how pathetic and fucked up you need to be, when you cannot live without attention.

I can't get off on dumb chicks. Here's a hint though: when I am sucking some tits or looking at a tight ass, I just pretend that the girl is a moron.

I had one girl I got naked with who was just dumb as rocks. So I stuck my dick in her mouth so she'd shut the fuck up.

I stopped seeing her after that. However, that didn't mean I didn't cum down her throat and make her cough for 30 minutes that first time.

Stupid girls are ugly. Gladly I can't see stupidity in a picture of vulva.

This is fake. These people are lying.

I think we've created a generation of master trolls who can't even turn it off. The lulz have taken over. If you're not spearheading the latest lefty troll meme movement and getting stabbed by neo-Nazis while calling yourself antifa, you're just not one of the cool kids.

So you see, these kids never had a chance. Sapiosexualalityism is the only way they were ever going to meme themselves to the top of the social pack.

They would of been A*. A is the highest grade you can get on those exams.

Anyone else think these females are surrounded by today's very submissive numales are just going insane trying to figure out something to be attracted to because they just haven't been around anyone man enough to rape them the way they need it?

All they need is one real man to tell them to STFU, slap them, and proceed to rape them and they will instinctively feel like women for the first time in their lives and feel comforted. A woman who doesn't have a confident man who can overpower her is insecure.

Their confidence in their own intelligence is so weak that they need to "create" illusion which would suggests, not directly, they are not stupid.
Outside their conscious, brain developed system which "turn on" them when they think they are expieriencing something "inteligent" [reaction on learning]. And their leftist reasoning makes function:
>get hard on IQ = i need to be snowflake so inteligent, that only intelligence makes me hard = i am so inteligent.
i would bet my life on that 100% of them are atheists with reasoning like: >how can something what makes my pee pee feels good can be bad = there is no God

Being atheist doesn't make you fap to calculators, but otherwise you're probably correct.

Dont worry (no charge for them)
The vĂ­deo is satire, they say it on the comments.

I admit it: I'm Strayasexual

Every time I see good shitposts I need to fap furiously. Im only attracted to this and nothing else. Pls no bully.

Nobody actually takes ANY of this garbage seriously, though right?

I mean it's hilarious and everything, but these made up fucking words to describe peoples weird interests aren't taken ACTUALLY seriously.

I'm so glad I'm too old to have any of this insanity affect my life.

Excuses.

Sedoku is the only answer.

How does that deserve to be its own "sexuality?"

Intelligence is a desirable trait. People frequently mention intelligence as being attractive. It isn't some special "sexuality" -- it's just a normal factor in sexual attraction.

Am I "laboriosexual" because I'm attracted to someone who actually has a job?
Am I "mammosexual" just because I like boobs?
Am I "shampoosexual" because I'm attracted to women who bathe?

It's especially hilarious because the actual intelligent people, who also only find other intelligent people attractive, are too busy dating people who are smart enough not to call themselves "sapiosexual".

Seconded.

fuck off underageb&