Me? Not a fan.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/dnk/#Exports
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/nor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate it.

I know the pain

Guess you trusted a Dane

My grandparents were born there, so naturally I have warm feelings towards it. I don't speak the language, but I love the food (smoked salmon, rye bread, frikadeller).

I hate it

No ties whatsoever

faggot

forced meme

im moving there in 2 weeks

give me gibs and nordic women now

this
sup reddit!

I heard it has cute boys. Is this true?

>hating denmark has to be a meme nobody could actually hate it for real

I worked in the wheat fields in Canada one summer with a dane. Good times, I imagine the rest of his countrymen are pretty cool, too.

Mads and Jamie from got are really handsome.

this

Danish sympathizers are just as bad as the Danes themselves.

butthurt

Friendly reminder that BASED DENMARK is the only country in western europe to have an openly ethno-nationalist party with significance.

mediocrity: the country

handsome yes but not what i'd call cute

Danes are assholes here

fucking hate danes

Too flat for my taste

How can someone hate denmark?

Men should be handsome, and girls should be cute.

Girls should be cute and man should be cute

Frikadellen are dutch though

Is hating on danes the new meme?

feeling a light to decent six on this one

shithole

this guy gets it

faggot

shitty language

Scandinavia is proudly built upon the foundations of rock solid granite.

Except for Denmark, which was more or less shat out of chalk and water.

They seem to have taken over Sweden as the best Scandi country because of Svens insistence in being leftist. They have very good history too, I'd live there but they don't have nice landscapes like their cousins.

>They seem to have taken over Sweden as the best Scandi country
I'd like to know your reasoning. Genuinely curious.
I'd also like to know what you think of Norway.
From my own experience on Sup Forums, people either consider Norway or Sweden to be the best Scandi countries, or Norway or Denmark.

Sounds cool there was this Dane chick at a seminar I attended and they seem like people I'd get along with

The Chad of countries

Pretty ok country though

Well they seem to have the biggest amount of important companies, they don't meddle in nonsense like other NATO states and they kind of don't want their nation to get raped into oblivion like the Swedes. Sweden was literally the best place in the world to live in from the 90's to the mid 00's. In my opinion.

Norway seems magical to me, nature wise. The people are nice, not as loud as the Danes, not as arrogant as the Swedes and not as autistic as the Finns. You don't seem to have much economy other than oil, fishing, mining(?) and sea transportation. Although you are stupid like the rest of oil countries because you don't have to realize the hard way that the oil is going to run out sooner or later and seem to be saving or investing the money and developing other parts of your economy. You're going to pass the Danes sooner than later and I hope that you don't scourge your land with Marxist ideologies. Would like to live there and make a family with a Norgefu.

>Well they seem to have the biggest amount of important companies, they don't meddle in nonsense like other NATO states and they kind of don't want their nation to get raped into oblivion like the Swedes.

This is about Denmark.

>Sweden was literally the best place in the world to live in from the 90's to the mid 00's. In my opinion.

This is Sweden.

Bad sturcturing of the text.

>they kind of don't want their nation to get raped into oblivion like the Swedes.
Pic related. The same is true about Norway for the most part. But both Norway and Denmark have their share of bluemenn.

What you're saying about the economy is partly true and partly misunderstood. It's true that our economy is not independent on oil, but many people seem to think that oil is all we do. Oil should be seen as our anabolic steroid, not our body and its muscles. The oil and gas sector and all industry related to it somehow makes up about 20% of our GDP, so we definitely have a large oil and gas based industry. But it's not Russia-tier or Saudi-tier.

>What you're saying about the economy is partly true and partly misunderstood. It's true that our economy is not independent on oil, but many people seem to think that oil is all we do
That is also true for Norwegians (me included, to some extent, but then i've never been all that into politics and how the country works in detail). I'm not really sure what the next biggest thing we do is. Fish maybe? We have a lot of forests, but even there we import wood from Finland, or at least me do where i work.

>Well they seem to have the biggest amount of important companies

like what? carlsberg and lego?

Best Ω3 supplements

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/dnk/#Exports

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/nor/

different guy; no really strong opinion on the matter, but here's some data at least