I'll start with OP.

literally every single human being in history

Diaz did nothing wrong.

not me

What is the story here?

>Coco
>liar
Explain

His stories seem a bit fake but I don't give a shit, it's comedy.

Trumps election must have hit Patton Oswalt pretty hard, he's looking pretty haggard there.

Why is he so fucking fat tbqh?

beer

Man that guy is way fatter than Tom Segura.

youtube.com/watch?v=e226MZIXJ5E Is this Greasy Fat Fuck Kino?

Breendun Schauwwbs should get outta fighting.

it's the coke boogers talking for him

>let me tell ya joe rogan, i used to know the real tony soprano. we used to rob this motherfucker every other week

it's comedy bitch

Still fat. Will always be fat. Will die from liver failure.

So, every fucking comedian ever? His purpose is to make people laugh, comedians lie in there standup, this is nothing different. Eat a cock tbqh!

>let me tell you something, joe rogan, i'm a horrible human being that should be in prison but somehow people think my ridiculous criminal stories that i didn't a day in prison for are funny

He did do jail time though.

Diaz is mostly truthful. He fabricates and exaggerates for comedic purposes, though he is guilty of some degree of lying.

Bert Kreischer on the other hand... THAT motherfucker is a hardcore liar. He doesn't even do a good job of masking it. Contradictions over the years, tells, body language. How he got this far is beyond me. He's not funny, has to be the whipping boy on tv to keep a show, has to humiliate and degrade himself for attention rather than rely on being funny with words.

He lies off stage though. He lies on podcasts. Most of his stories are bullshit and some of them aren't even supposed to be funny. He's just a pathological liar like that.

lol @ the fucking rubes ITT

>Bert Kreischer

I only know him from Doug Loves Movies, and every time he's on it sounds like a cry for help

b-but that right there was a lie??

Says who?

I have heard he doesn't do shows with his shirt off any more.

I'm going to see him this Saturday, what am I in for?

yeah, for one crime, not for all the other horrible shit he's done that he profits off of now

Who cares? Drug use is a non crime and theft from other scumbags happens daily.

some examples maybe?

What did joey Diaz ever lie about?

Dishonest songwriter

is he melting?

He looks like Patton Oswalt had a baby with my ballsack.

>one crime
yeah, kidnapping. arguably the worst crime he's committed

Joey isn't a liar, he's a bullshitter. That means there's a bit of truth to his stories. He might embellish, but that's just his nature as a storyteller and entertainer.

A bit? He claimed he turned into a bat, flew into a teenaged girls bedroom window, and ate her pussy out.

nobody aside from rogan actually thinks diaz is funny

who is this???

Annie Clark/St Vincent

t. mark

If you don't know a liar when you see one you're fucking retarded

he makes a living off telling stories and jokes. again, that doesn't make him a liar, it just makes people stupid for believing every thing he says.