Why white people allow mutilated dicks in their countries?

Why white people allow mutilated dicks in their countries?

obs: I'm talking exclusively about Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=8&id=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>USA
Is there any bigger proof that the US is controlled by der Juden

Jewish doctors convinced everyone that it was hygienic so they could charge people more at the hospital

Cleanliness. Go enjoy your dick cheese, pancho.

Jews are told in their religion that they must mark their slaves with circumcision too.

really makes you think...

I think i will complete remove my ears and nose so I don't have to clean this.

wow mutilation is so good, long live america!

Dick cheese is a really stupid excuse
As long as you clean your dick there shouldn't be a problem. Same with circumcised dicks except that instead of dick cheese you only get your dick to smell like a rotten fish
Don't cut your child's dick. It decreases sexual pleasure and it's too risky even when performed by a doctor, especially when it's a child

Why in the hell would the Jews want Americans to get circumcised? How does this increase the elites' financial control over you? And if free market and capitalism are a good thing, shouldn't that mean that the elites should be able to retain their position, because that means that they're superior to the rest of us?

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=8&id=73
> In the United States circumcision emerged at the same time as in Britain and for much the same reasons: hostility to masturbation, delusions about congenital phimosis, fear of diseases like syphilis and cancer. But it got its biggest boosts from the two world wars and from the medicalisation of childbirth. The importance of both the obstetricians/gynecologists and the the military in the promotion of circumcision in the USA cannot be overestimated.

Are you angry that every race is inferior to whites because you couldn't conquer the world like we did?

>Why in the hell would the Jews want Americans to get circumcised?
Because jews have primitives beliefs that you can't eat pork, must circumcise everybody(included the slaves) and there is a desert that is sacred and God have chosen them to make these shits.

Most elite Jews aren't religious
That's just stupid

I'm white my friendo. I'm just asking why a white country like Australia allow this primitive practice...

It's culture I guess, I don't give a fuck if my or anyone elses dick is cut. My gf likes my dick, most girls here prefer cut, so whatever.

Maybe stop spending your time thinking about what other cocks are like?

Is that the reason they want the desert ''sacred'' land called Israel so hard huh?

Zionism has been for a long time separate from Judaism. Study about it before you decide to talk like a "muh white supermacy" nigger

Sorry, I can't stop laugh at cutlets, they are just the modern manlets.

Wow, so I guess that exist jews who are not circumcised, right?

Oh noes, they are just the same shit culture.

Even if they're Jews, they're secular, and you can parallel it to the secular Jews in my country- even if they do get their children circumcised, they don't enforce it on other people (except for their own children)
Same for the elites. They don't have a reason, and I already brought you a reasonable explanation for how circumcision was brought to the US- Now note the picture in before you make a comment or admit you're wrong

The CEO of Kellogss (a cereal company) made circumcision a mainstream thing in the early 1900s. It was popular because it was believed to stop masturbation. Good thing is, circumcision rates have been falling rapidly since the '60s.

>Even if they're Jews, they're secular

I don't care what they are, It is just jews to mutilate their dicks and practice nepotism.

>I already brought you a reasonable explanation for how circumcision was brought to the US

The jewish trick to make the stupid goyim believe that mutilate the penis is a good thing?

(((Kellogss)))

>Good thing is, circumcision rates have been falling rapidly since the '60s.

I heard that every ''dogtor'' in US makes circumcision automatically in the babies.

There we go, let it all out
Check pic related again:

no argument? nice try and good trips merchant